Sup Forumsand general - American Kikes edition

This time The Washington Times take a pary in pushing the holocaust down our throats.
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/20/why-polands-new-holocaust-law-is-a-mockery/
Bssically article is no sources, only "muh feelings" and "muh antisemitism".
I was never antisemite and defended jews on multiple occasions. But this... This made me evaluate my approach

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159935726/
youtube.com/watch?v=UP14-UhcCRM
youtube.com/watch?v=WjrqpJQBKCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wS4JXiAiszM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the kikes
War now

wooo triple check
Poland, you've done it now!
THROW THE FIRST STONE!

We're at war m8.
I don't know if you realised that but polish govt is trying to dismantle the Holocaust Industry and push jews away from claiming shit around the world.
We need to win that for the sake of other nations. Not only ours.

been doing what little I can to help
#TEAMPOLAND

>spin to win
(((polak))) looses
>repeat again and again
nobody believe them
>berry jew of you

You need to go back rabbi

Whites Unite Don't Fight

Pro Tip Jews aren't White!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159935726/
youtube.com/watch?v=UP14-UhcCRM

Can we now put the Jews on trial for killing Jesus?

Slavshit meme
>go home commie

Hello Abdul.
Inshallah

New fags please,
stop responding to that Autist

Kurwa twoja mac

Is this a fucking surprise to you?

you are shitposting here while the EU is planning to cut gibs for Poland and Hungary

POland will have to submit eventually

Why do you worthless idiots need a own general?

youtube.com/watch?v=WjrqpJQBKCQ

Gibs are less than 2% of our gdp. Moreso there's governmental conclusion that in case of harshening union we will start excersising Polend to the EU
It is...

I remember the 80s. Scary time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wS4JXiAiszM

(sic!)

Why are you idiots need own country?
It's basically afghanistan 2.0 at this point

Pay up your pierogi niggers, this is what you slavs get for defying Hitler.

because it is an mockery, those idiots telling lies in the public, while law is allowing the police to arrest you for using 'polish death camps' phrase, pis is fucking shit, HOW stupid you must be do let this scandal spread for over a week since you got first symptoms of what's wrong

pis ruined this country and it keeps ruining it more and more, none of you read upcoming bills don't you? they are russian agents or shit, NOBODY can be this stupid

It's not like we can do anything about it. Jews are lying left and right.
And your fucking point is?

>anti-russian stance
>anti-russian rhetoric
>pis is rooooosian
Are you a kodomite or smth? Pedale jebany

I'm just politically aware, we didn't get rid of russians after communism but only get new faces, pretty much our shit law and bullshit pis governing putting down last masklets from their faces, this is a mess and we need use force

I found the jew.

>using force
Against legally elected government where most of the nations is willing to give them mandate?
Are you fucking insane?!

Komu ciągniesz lache frajerze? Przyznaj sie

>161619077
>I'm just politically aware
No. You're completely delusional.

btw. your bullshit ban for trade will only destroy people working in trate, you never been here, even if this is only 1st may it's a fucking mess, even if this is only one fucking day off, it's a fucking horror, doesn't matter when, it's always the same, THANK YOU, was kurwa trzeba zapierdolić pisowskie ścierwo

>77
>NOT 58
>check yer numbers

To kurwa jakaś, albo proxy

ścierwa nie wiedzą jakie są realia a uchwalają prawo... no kurwa jaja sobie robicie?!

>Against legally elected government where most of the nations is willing to give them mandate?
>Are you fucking insane?!

18% of total votes

>sunday ban
Listen i don't like this either, but why are you mad kodomite? Can't just those people move their fucking asses and gain some marketable skills, rather than pushing shit?
Na takich kurwów jak ty sznury juz mamy zabezpieczone

you know what is sad? that they will fuck your ass, rape it, cum inside, ruin you over and over and you will still defending them, sometimes I wonder what's the point of history ect. if we have mentally issued nation [or at best just fucking stupid, everyone else are politically aware, but poland isn't, after all this mess we came out from]

He's a fucking kike/kod/leftist whatever the name they claim, they are traitors and should be treated accordingly.

Sperdalaj żydoszmato z naszego kraju.

>18%
So how about that that literally no one else cares.
It's your affiloation problem that you cannot make more than 10%.
So...
If PiS took 30% of parliment with barely 18% of support, how does PO or .newlyfunny looks now? 5% of national support?
Less?
Ex-commie niggers like you deserve to die.

Stonoga pls

because polish elections and democracy are piece of shit? 50% give no crap and with literally 'who's' pis takingover the country, are you fucking retarded?!

you see, pis get like 5 711 687 of votes, it's 8% more than during last elections, this is far from majority, at this point of time it's less than shit since people who were 14-15 will gain legal votes

>he's mad because how democracy works
You're fucking idiot Stonoga

>o kurwa kurwiniak
Off yourself faggot

this is not democracy, because if it was, then we would get new faces or else we had 2 turns

polish people are faggots, nobody normal would let to have one turn or the same people for years [unless they are good]

nice English you schizophrenic paki

how did no one not notice OPs ID?

jeEW5OKd

K E K

as always poland is BTFO'd

IMAGINE HIS FACE AT THIS MOMENT KEK

pis i tak wygra wybory nie wazne co zrobia kodomici, pincyt plus stworzylo elektorat nygusow ktorzy pojda zaglosowac zeby im gibsow nie zabrali. teraz maja prawie 50% glosow co oznacza jakies 280+ miejsc w parlamencie
nie zebym popieral jaroslawa i jego zydokomune, ale co zrobisz

Kurwa naxui stop making these thread irrelivant shithole

Nice catch

Fuck you

You sound like an angry lefty college student brainwashed by Soros-funded NGOs.

> Kurwa we need more third world African refugees with AIDS to come here and rape our girls!

>check id
In you go

user, there's more native rapists, and this is official, we have problem with some...something but you literally auto BTFO yourself spreading your propaganda

How much does a house cost in Poland? No one is answering me in the other Poland thread

pretty much more than in germany, we have high taxes, so it's around 500-1mln of pln

It depends where you want to live, in my city (300k people) a 70-80m2 apartment in a nice neighborhood will cost you about $100k

maybe 120k

apartment is not a house

March, march, Dabrowski

depends where, how big, what standard etc.
You can build a very small, comfy house for 50k pln, double that for land in the middle of nowhere add finish and interior you can have a small roof over your head in the middle of nowhere for as low as 130k pln. The closer you get to people the worse it gets. Literally sky is the limit

Gaude mater Polonia is better.

ale w polsce malo kto w domu mieszka, wiem ze apartment to mieszkanie.
chyba ze chce mieszkac na wiosce

hamburger =3pln so pretty much it's cheap for him, or not, because they have lower taxes

There actually were jewish death camps after the war.

Poland can start the re-evaluation of history by publishing documents that prove he 6,000,000 is a hoax.

The Ruderman foundation literally wants the US to break off relations with Poland over Poland's simple desire not to be slandered. To not be slandered is too big of a request from the desert-hook-nosed vermin.

ale on jest hamburgerem, więc raczej wie o co pyta

So will you build new camps or what?

>By (((Menachem Levine)))
I wonder why

I will never understand how the UK can give anything to the Zionists after the Jews blew up the King David hotel. Jews invented terrorism, yet they bitch about it.

The kikes even built a monument/plaque celebrating the murder of British people. Even after the British gave them the Balfour declaration.

They are right though. The only victims of Holocaust were Jews and Poles were snitching Jews to Nazis

KEK, concurrency was always strong in poland

In another thread there's a pole complaining about low wages or whatever compared to other countries and I think comparing how long it takes to buy a house in two countries would be a better comparison than cost of living. But I guess if most Poles live in apartments that's not a good comparison.

Let me get this right... you want the kikes to slander your country so they can steal money from your pocket for a crime you didn't commit?

Not very intelligent to be sucking same old slavshit pipe?

yes

no...if you were not hamburger then you might be actually aware of bullshit pis made during past 2 years, this gov is fucking.... oh fuck, you can't describe all this shit and there's coming more

Why are there non-nationalist Poles?

they already lacking moneys for our current needs but they have them for prizes for their people ect.

Yes, we have liberals in Poland too.

>I was never antisemite and defended jews on multiple occasions
God you are such a dumb faggot, but at least this will bring some sense into you

We have worse problem, backstabers.
I think its because under communism they create pretty sick detached units who in general already even dont care what people thinks and literally backstab own country to be seen aboard as goood goys. They ask for sanctions for us, attack on international forum or go at interview with enemy news or make with them interview. Last time TVN start on prime time read letters from Poles to gestapo, make nazi drama after few idiots in forest or make interview with Lapid who says that we kill more jews than germans.

Because (((polaks)))
>judeus paradisus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Troublemakers of Europe, ever since got to from Khazaria

who the fuck identifies as an anti-semite?

Kike owned media and kikes with polish citizenships in parliament

Please keep bullying them and shoving them into lockers, I couldn't bear it if my homeland was subsumed by browns

Just kys.

Not a brainlet fool of course

>FYI
You need to and WILL go extinct, due to your sucking to slavshits

Using (((their))) terminology is a form of mental cuckoldry. It's as brainlet as it gets

Gib Wilno back!

We aren't enemies with Czechs anymore

For example TVN is made by WSI(something like nkvd? in prl) but today own it some jew who work also in wjc and has butthurt about jewish stuff in poland.
Other example is good too because one of ex pm attack poland too and his father work in NKVD, while other guy like 10 years ago attack jews for soviet crimes then in next week in interview for jpost call pm stupid and says that was lie what he say in past. Thats the problem, now jews, not israel but backstabers.

no, they can have it

Whatever you say kike, at least slavs are human, unlike the Jews
He never implied that he had problem with the term you fucking faggot he had the problem with the fucking sentiment. Also I don't have to change language on Sup Forums so normies won't sperg out when I say I am anti-semite.
The guy is an obvious kike and needs to go to the ovens

just STOP!
we did this, they know now, it's over

I highly suggest to read Mein Kampf REGARDLESS how neimci where horrible to use but to see why and how they got to the conclusion on the jewish question. It will open your eyes and read Roman Dwomoski while your at it too. We must be aware of our enemies or else it will be detrimental to our progress.

Chawal Wielka Polska!

Well, lucky for you, they are a small group, unlike in the US. You guys even have pro-child laws that will increase your population. I have been there and being able to walk down the street and only seeing white faces was a treat for me.

Don't let the kikes jew you with a false guilt trip. Attack with accusations against them that they were the ones that did Katyn, murdered the soldiers after the war, got brave Polish men sent to Siberia, and even built jewish death camps for the purpose of murdering Poles.
Attack, attack and attack. Just like they do.