Emma Gonzalez is hot and shes right about guns

*Blocks your path*
"Hey boy, you better give up all your guns, schools are places for learning, not killing! Join our anti-gun club and we'll become good friends . Give me a reason for why guns should be legal?"

Other urls found in this thread:

screenprism.com/insights/article/does-the-shining-hint-that-stanley-kubrick-faked-the-apollo-11-moon-landing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANNA NUT ON HER BALD HEAD

Punching that spic cunt in her ugly dyke face would be the highlight of my day.

I do not like her hair

Her speech was so emotional and true. How can you be pro-gun after that? Please Emma, take my guns, and also my heart.

You have to go back they’re repealing DACA...unless you want to have a green card marriage?

Were right! Were always right! TELL THEM JAMAL!!!!!!

Keeping the king of England out of your face.

man face

not hot

>listening to a 16 year old on the issue of protecting myself, family and property.
Do you fags even try at cnn?

Influenza killed more people in January this year alone than the total deaths because of the shooting. Should we charge people with murder for going g I to public when they are infectious?

I have been jacking off on her for 2 days now. I have never had such confusing boners than these recent ones. What the fuck if wrong with me?

because fuck you that's why :) FMH responding to this troll

SAGE

This is the face of joy as she hears Trump and the NRA support bump stock bans. That smile, those happiness tears. My peen is hard

wow it is like she has a permanent JUST head shopped on her shoulders

>her
thats a boy user

Is there a picture of her with actual hair?

holy shit look at this dude's lats

>inb4 it turns out she was someone who picked on Cruz every day

the only thingg that stops a bad Cruz with a gun is a good Gonzalez with a gun

that nose looks a little large to be "latina"

but what do i know, i'm just a blue eyed, white cis male, from the the former ussr! whos now american! im literally a russian bot!

>put me in the hit piece cnn

her parents need to be deported to prove a point you don't go against Trump

she's a Portuguese jew

I could kill him with my bare hands in a self defense situation

no shit its an ironic sage

SHE WAS A GIRL!?

STOP IT! FUCKING STOP IT! I'M SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO SAGE AND REPORT THREADS AND TELL OTHERS TO SAGE SHILL/BAIT THREADS JUST TO HAVE 10 DIPSHITS BELOW ME BUMP THIS THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE AND KEEP IT THERE UNTIL IT RECEIVES 300+ RESPONSES. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD ABOUT SAGING A THREAD IT'S SO EASILY A NEGRO COULD DO IT.

youll never succeed shitheels

Sinead O'Taco has gotta go back.

If they were trying to convince average americans, you think they would have chosen a less unlikeable person besides this walking stereotype.

Why should we have schools?
Universities have on-line degrees.
Surely, if a university can have an on-line program, it's possible to have K-12 schooling at home.
>but then they don't learn to socialize with other kids
School should be for learning, not chit-chatting with degenerates.
The schools are obsolete.
Private schools are more efficient.
The liability issues with teachers fucking students goes away, maintenance of buildings goes away, liability of kids bullying each other goes away, etc.
Public schools are a failed concept that needs to die.

Guns? Fuck you. I'd rather have every public school student shot dead than give up our Constitutional Right to Bear Arms. Kids are replaced easily. Rights, which were fought for, are not easily replaced.
Fuck all the mongrel poor kids. Don't need any of them.
The 2nd Amendment is more valuable than every child in America and the world.

damn, i'm getting good at this

she clearly doesn't take care of her health which means whatever cuteness she may have now will quickly rot away within the next couple years

She needs a respectable white male Democrat to take care of her. Gun fred Castizo futurism is the solution

>Bald Mexican comes to your country and tries to lecture you about the second amendment
She has to go back

People should be able to pick public or private as they so decide. But public is a good place, I've made lifelong friends, not much degeneracy on my case.

And fuck off, guns are dangerous and don't belong in a civilized society. Japan and the UK seem to be doing awesome. You are just a selfish cunt with violent sperg outs that needs to shoot something once in a while. What if your child got killed in a school shooting?

"You have boy hair"
Do a 360 degree turn and walk away

Mans not hot

Nah...He's just Gonzalez

Hello immigration customs enforcement

She's a Patriot, she cares for children's future unlike Nazis and Republicans who get bribes from the NRA. Bunch of sell outs.

They should be legal so we can fight traitors like Emma "dogface" Gonzalez

#Prettier

>hot

If that's your idea of hot I'd hate to see what ugly look like.

Is it a girl or a boy? I really have no idea, I'm not even kidding.

Some people like the badass bull dyke look my man

Her tits could be a tad bigger, but the rest is fine. But she's so perfect Oh my. She made me love head shaved girls.

Is this ugly to you?

That is true

She's awful. I don't see it at all

>Emma Gonzalez is hot
So you like 30 year old Mexican men? Because that's what she looks like.
And no she's not right about shit. She's a stooge for a globalist agenda.

>a child being right about anything
OK.

>sweetie I could stand here and lecture you about the second amendment but clearly you can't read English. So here's the deal, either you fuck off or meet the death you thought you had escaped.

Fuck, you guys are virgins.
Would any of you actually lay a hand on her if not only for smacking her? Jesus fucking christ lads, kek

you don't understand.
>she has BALD head
she means business!

Don't you want that feminine benis?

>not even the niggers want you

Wow being an amerimutt sucks.

how I'm I supposed to feed her cock when there is no hair to grab onto?

Punch in the face and break her nose?

Neither did she

It really does doesn't it?

Stop objectifying wahman you fucking sick disgusting racist cuck!
Also sage

But she is hot user . You're not gay are you user ? And she's a jew , you're not an anti-semite or sumpthin are you user ?

>Emma Gonzalez is hot
Only if you have a thing for 14 year old boys, you flaming faggot!

Put your hands on either side of her head and face fuck her. Thats how you have to do with bald girls.

Absolutely beautiful

more like
>Emma Goblino

Sorry :(

remember, the colored bracelets means shes done all sorts of lovely stuff

I want to hatefuck Emma Gonzales so hard. That chick runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn't care who knows it. One night with me and she's gonna be a good Republican bitch.

Yeeeahhhhh no. She's latina, you're un goblino.

Nice try though

Are those balls ? Or just super roastie ?

Because, boom headshot!

>pic related enough

la creatura

I cant believe hes being serious

they can be whatever you want them to be, amigo. She's there to serve you ;)

show flag, faggot

Oh no, is this them keeds trolling us back? I don't think I can handle these bants, lads. I'm out.

underrated

what autist wrote this

If Americans are 56% white then Latin Americans are like 12%. They drag our percentage down just by crossing the border.

how can she block my path? she doesn't have a gun.

>Apollo 11 patch
Yeah, nothing suspicious about that at all.

screenprism.com/insights/article/does-the-shining-hint-that-stanley-kubrick-faked-the-apollo-11-moon-landing

I can't believe you did not honour his pronouns.

I'm fucking tracking your IP address. You fucking piece of shit,

this is going to be you in a month