Tell me about Sakura, what makes her such a great loli?

Tell me about Sakura, what makes her such a great loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/352959
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She makes you want to have a daughter.

nostalgia

Im guessing since this is the only pic you fucks ever use that its the only lewd thing in the series

Nostalgia

there's like 80 episodes, plenty of out of context moments to use
I refuse to lewd her though

She really makes you believe that "everything will be alright in the end" and shit's powerful

I like this one myself.

This is kind of lewd.

She is well within the expectations a girl her age to be, throwing the "CC" in the "CCS" aside.

Blurays of this yes oder no?

How naive, it's just that this pic is one of the first in my Sakura folder.

she's got some skimpy outfits, but it's first and foremost a show for little girls.

Everyone ready for Clear Card-Hen? Less than a month until episode zero.

>show for little girls
Those are always the sexiest, though. Particularly the ones from the 90s.

She's cute.

itt

But I watched CCS for the first time in 2016 and think she's the best loli in anime.

RIP love pure as morning snow ;__;

There are 5 important factors for lolis:
Headpatability
Hugability
cuddlability
kissablility
fuckability

Sakura's scores are as follows:
>Headpats:9
>Hugs:8
>Cuddles: 8
>Kisses: 8
>Fucking: 7

Final score:116/150

I liked Sakura and the feel of the show in general, but why are there so many gay male characters to ruin the cute mahou shoujo show?

Because CLAMP characters have age and gender assigned to them randomly after everything else about their personality and relationships are fleshed out.

Praise Meilin

If I took that kerchief off, would she die?

If your final score for Sakura is anything below 200, you did the math wrong.

DO NOT FUCK SAKURA

Is there really a worse character in the series, though?

What happens between me and my wife behind closed doors is none of your concern.

I don't see how that works when the maximum is 150.

Your maximum is 150. Me and my wife Sakura are capable of higher performance.

I know sakura is powerful, but I don't think she can break the laws of mathematics.

I said "praise", not "disrespect"

What would be Sylvie's score?

Actually I think she can, in several ways. There are some heavy implications behind cards like "create" and "loop" and some others that throw Sakura up into special-tier in the power level threads.

I'm not saying she's a bad character, I'm just posing the thought that there might not be a worse one in Cardcaptor Sakura.

because she says "fuehh" in such a cute way

She's significantly cuter than Syaoran.

The kid who wants to fuck her teacher

Sylvie? I'm not sure who exactly that is. Can you post a picture of her?

Look, if you want to try rating her yourself, I can calculate the score, but I can promise you that the result won't be more than 150 unless you cheat.

Yeah he would be the contender, but I personally have a lot of respect for his taste in women.

Alright now let's step on the breaks a little bit here because Rika is cute as fuck and her lewd stares are of the highest quality. Are you scared of lolis?

>Hugs:11
>Cuddles:150
>Kisses:8
>Fucking:0 you sicko unless you mean potential for fucking once she's of age

N/A.

The logic is simple when it comes to Sakura. X

>"Onii-chan, put some clothes on! What are you doing on the floor?"

What loli would be a 10 for fucking?

Meilin

Rin would be a 10 if it wasn't for the last chapter. Etna would probably be a 10.

Rin is fucking ugly.

I kinda wanna sniff her armpits after she's skipped the bath for like a week.

I know lolis don't smell but I would get a kick out of it.

What about the ro-kyu-bus? Personally I think Mokkan and Saki are pretty amazing lolis.

>Headpats:8
>Cuddles: 7
>Kisses: 5
>Fucking: 6

Final score: 94

Tomoyo > Sakura

>you mean potential for fucking once she's of age
But she's already at perfect age for fuck, if you wait a bit it'll be too late.

Anything?

>detecting an integer overflow in the general vicinity of the universe

Tomoka
>Headpats:7
>Kisses: 7
>Fucking: 7

Final Score: 108

Saki
>Headpats:10
>Cuddles: 9
>Kisses: 7
>Fucking: 5

Final Score: 105

Maho:
>Headpats:5
>Hugs:7
>Cuddles: 4
>Kisses: 6
>Fucking: 8

Total Score: 80

Hinata

Total Score: 107

Airi
>Cuddles: 4
>Fucking: 2

Total Score: 62

>Airi
>Fucking:2

Oppai lolis are the best at their sex. You're no loli expert.

Because everyone is biased about their lolis, instead of asking other people, you should just do the scoring of loli waifu yourself.

She already has the body of a mid-teenager. It makes for great gap moe with headpats and hugs, but it isn't as great as cuddling or fucking a normal loli.

However feel free to do as suggests.

Why is Saki so low for fucking when she's the lewdest?

Die.

Sakura could literally create another universe.

It may have been too long since I saw the series.

The Ichigo Mashimaros next.

If viewer is onii-chan and viewer is (you) then you're a fag m8

Lotte and Rin are the most obvious ones.

>9+8+8+8+7 = 116
What?

Matsuri
Headpats:8
Hugs:7
Cuddles: 6
Kisses: 7
Fucking: 5

Final score: 92/150

Chiika:
>>Headpats:7
>>Hugs:7
>>Cuddles: 7
>>Kisses: 8
>>Fucking: 9

Final score: 106/150

Ana
>Kisses: 8

Final score: 111/150

Nothing better to be called by based Sakura-chan.

Her brother is rude for cucking her but he puts his money where his mouth is at least and deserved to win the yuki-bowl.

W-Where is Miu?

In my bed.

The score is weighted towards the lowest scores, so all 5s would score higher than 2 1s and 3 10s

I found her, being a little jpg

That is a very little jpg

I'd prefer Sakura to call me intimately by my name, we are married after all.

For you.

Whoops, here's Miu
>Cuddles: 10

Final score: 103/150

You must be confused, Sakura can't be married to more than one person.

>fucking
>not 10

Reminder that Granblue is getting CCS event with playable Sakura soon.

This show is pretty fucking hard to find now that bkbt banned it I guess and nyaa is still in pieces from when it went under. AB probably has it still but I'm not willing to put my social and job history in the 5 page essay application then go through a 3 month training program just to be a member again.

Isn't the coalgirls release seeded on nyaa?

>He didn't have it already downloaded and saved.

She loses points because afterwards she will get you v& by bragging about it at school.

How does your scoring system works?

Some sacrifices had to be made when a drive was dying and I didn't have enough time to order another one so I fit what I could on a smaller backup. If only I knew user, IF ONLY I KNEW.

Most of those seeders are from BKBT peers and since it's blacklisted now it doesn't seed so good.

From the highest to the lowest each has a multiplier from 1 to 5. So the highest score scores itself, second highest is 2x itself, middle is 3x second lowest is 4x lowest is 5x. Those get added up, so 10s in everything is 150.

An experienced skank like Haibara

Ok, I want to try.

Kukuri
>Hugs:10
>Cuddles: 9
>Fucking: 3
>Adventuring: 10 (Substitutes Fucking during heroic journeys)
She is extremely affable and easy to get along with, but has no common sense and it's too much of a classic pure loli heroine to do well when things get sexual. Her partner would need to get intimate to her slowly, teach her everything from the very basics and be really patient, since even after a long relationship she would still be too shy to initiate anything. Since she ends up becoming a quite powerful magician, together with having some comical reaction strength, things would just end up in pain for you if you try to force her to anything, even the "lewd performance" spell would eventually end and retribution would come.

Final score: 92/150 (121/150 as companion girlfriend for adventures)

Just giving points without explanation felt kinda empty so I wrote a bit, this can be a fun thing to do in loli threads.

>pure

Kukuri looks pretty fuckable though.

Excuse me, I didn't give you authorization to multiclass my wife.

I think you are being a bit too generous with scores. 10/10 is the absolute best, and should rarely given out. 9 is for close to perfect. 8 is amazing, 7 is very good. 6 is good, 5 is average (for a loli), 4 is below average, 3 is bad, 2 is very bad and 1 is terrible and 0 is the absolute worst possible.

That's why I said the person would need to be really patient. It's hard to resist her. But of course, that's my bias and how I see the character, other anons might see different possibilities.

But I actually believe that headpatting, hugging and cuddling with Kukuri would be the best thing ever. She's even a bit chubby in the exact way I like and her cute personality helps as well, I can't think of any other loli that gives me this feeling.

Cramp were wizards of coordinating cute little outfits.

You forgot the 2nd best of the marshmallows. Looking at Ana's score on top I'd say we found Nobue. Only she would rate that bargain prices foreigner on top.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/352959
I still seed this, and it still sees decent traffic