Stoneman-douglas protest AMA

These SJWs organized a walkout and are shaking their fists at the sky. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R7KSG
archive.is/kOR12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's been less than 10 minutes and they already blamed Trump for the shooting.

you should probably turn up with a nerf gun and start shooting them

They should be protesting against the Broward County School Board and Sheriff's Dept for their corruption that lead to this shooting.
archive.is/R7KSG

Then I'd have a few hundred SJWs crucify me.

Think of the lulz

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that there was a sheriff to cowardly to do his his and help the kids that were getting shot up inside.

Tare picture of and find out the names of the adults organizing this.

ok then, how about you wait until everyone is packed in real tight then scream "GUN!, HE'S GOT A GUN!", setting off a panic

I've been looking out for them but as far as I've seen it's student driven. Not even the media hounds are here.

>it's student driven
I suspect a few politically driven but for most students an easy way to get out of class for a morning

fucken do it, cunt

Most definitely, I'm only here to get out of school and do this shot on Sup Forums.

start a riot, faggot

You live there, eh? What is your feeling about this "protest"? How "organic" was it? Is this a bunch of kids who wanted attention who got together, or can you identify some adults who are wrangling them and exploiting them? Are there any flyers? If so, do any of them list sponsors?

I like how no one blamed Obama for Pulse nightclub or any of the other terrorist shootings. I guess it's only the Presidents fault when you don't like him

Happening now: (((they))) are bringing up the 2nd amendment was for muskets argument.

are all these kids walking out being penalized for work and time lost? or are they just giving up on teaching these pieces of shit and giving in to children and their dumb ass demands?

it looks like a small crowd with low energy

puckle gun

>It's been less than 10 minutes and they already blamed Trump for the shooting.

They should be looking to place blame closer to home...
archive.is/kOR12

Naturally

There is definitely a lot of adult involvement and planning that went into this but as of yet no adults are speaking or are near tghe stage where thses kids are.

There fuckers are redicoulous.

please remind them that
-we live in a republic not a democracy
-russians have nothing to do with anything
-the president doesn't run everything personally
-they're dumb
-this selective erosion of constitutional rights will come back to bite them in the ass
-there are only 2 genders

The adults aren't going to speak. You need to get up near the stage and take pictures of them. Go up and shake their hands say how grateful you are for what they are doing and get their names.

No one seems to care. But they will get penalized for leaving campus.

There are a few hundred students by the stage and more surrounding.

>no adults are speaking or are near tghe stage where thses kids are.
That's because kids aren't held liable for the bullshit they spew. Who is going to attack the "child" "victims" for slander/libel?

why haven't you screamed that someone has a gun yet? Think of the bantz

Too bad there aren't any flyers. Can you snap some pictures of the adults? Some pictures of the signs the kids are holding would be great, too.

kill yourself

set off firecrackers....kids love firecrackers

whats the matter mutt-fag? did you lose a loved one in a mass shooting?

can you make the point that Obama droned thousands of children, and that 17 is a small price to pay in the continued crusade of american new world order dominance?

but seriously please address the drug war, the illegal wars over seas, drone strikes, fast and furious, etc

check out the no agenda podcast too for some red pills, it'll clear up that blue rash in no time.

>There are a few hundred students by the stage and more surrounding.
I hear you OP, but are they sheep or are they fired up?

if you get in front of a camera, ask why the Broward County School District and the Sheriff's office ran cover for Cruz all those years.

Ask why the Sheriff's School Resource Officer hid outside for 4 minutes while kids were being slaughtered inside

if guns are banned police and military can still keep them. police and military are white lmao

I like the cut of your jib.

I live here in Delray where this protest is happening

delray as in where the delray misfits are from?

The mayor of Delray spoke and there are camera men but no others so far.

>shaking their fists at the sky because they're mad at elected officials
And they don't believe they have substituted government for god

hey didnt andrew pollack say his daughter was found dead on the third floor & she was shot 9 times? right on the TV too

As in the city of hatians and Jews by the beach

Wow, those Niggers are even more niggerish than Africans.

as in where big lenny is from

ya'll need some gd's up in there

>happening: some girl is saying that lives matter more than money, and that money is evil.

The kikes who organized this thought that this third-world shit - using kids to yell at adults while skipping school - is effective on an Anglo population. After all, it works in shitholes. Shithole people just let kids skip school and yell at them.

Third worlders belong in the third world, not here. These kids need a spanking and a school suspension, and their parents need investigating for promoting or at least allowing it.

The kike organizers need to be prosecuted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, which is a crime in most states.

Then we must start thinking about how to repatriate them to Israel. They do not belong in Western civilization.

The same girl said that: "the 2nd amendment is as old as earth,and should be gotten rid of" (verbatim)

children are so stupid

>eats Tide Pods last week
>becomes political activist this week

Why do I even get out of bed anymore?

Even though there's a couple hundred students out here we are all probably going to be suspended for leaving.

That's the best kind of punishment. The kind that pisses off the rest of the group and forces them to take action on their peers for being a bunch of whiny shits. Works in boot camp, nobody likes doing pushups for the loser who couldn't keep his shit straight.

>Starts the year eating Tide pods
>Then BLM makes them think Black Panther is the greatest thing since slavery ended.
>Now they all blame Trump and the NRA for a school shooting instead of the keep that actually shot up the school.
>This is our nation's youth.

>happening now: for the 5th time, more of these retards are saying that Marco Rubio and Rick Scott are guilty for the school shooting, because the NRA has endorsed them.

These cucks are even trying to recruit for their sjw bullshit like this.