Boku no Hero Academia

There's no way Deku will be the greatest hero of his generation unless Mirio dies.

Wtf I love Mirio now!!

Or becomes severely crippled for life

Causality is a bitch, Deku is literally destined to be the best hero everywhere, for all time, in all realities.

That's right, because Deku will become the new All For One.

Spinning really is a good trick.

*blocks your heroism*

He's done for next chapter. Accept it Miriofags.

*alters the fabric of reality

>my feet hurt
>this mask is on too tight
>I wish I was reading Spiderman and trolling people over the internet

Make a better Class 1A

Midoriya
Bakugo
Todoroki
Iida
Kirishima
Kaminari
Ashido
Asui
Yaoyorozu
Jirou
Tokoyami
Sero
Shoji
Awase
Kendo
Shiozaki
Tetsutetsu
Monoma
Honenuki
Kodai

Can someone tell me again why Shiggy has the hands all over his body? Also isn't Shiggy suppose to be the new All for One? How does that work? Will the current All for One somehow pass on the All for One ability to Shiggy?

Read everything all the way from the beginning.

I'll just look it up on a wiki, forgot you can't ask anything here cause "hurr durr speed reader." and the mods don't even encourage spoonfeeding anyway, so whatever.

>Kendo

wtf I love class 1A now

I never picked up on why he has the hands either. I just remember him calling one of the hands "father" once, but that could mean so many different things that it really just begs more questions.

If Mirio can fight like this after a year of training, imagine what Deku could one after one year with OfA?

Mirio >>> Decuck

Nuff said.

Uh, you realize there's a thing called potential, not everyone has the potential to be the greatest, if Deku's potential is so much higher than Mirio, all he has to do is realize it, he technically has the exact same potential as All Might, he just has to learn how to use it effectively

I thought the big 3 were seniors, so that'd be 3 years of training.

This is what I found on the wiki.

>"None of the hands appear to have any known meaning except for the hand that covers his face, which he refers to as "Father," as he expresses visible distress when it is removed. "

Apparently they haven't explained what the hands do, or why he has them on his body.

... or Deku surpasses him.

Deku probably has way more potential than Mirio so Deku could possibly gain just as much in one year as Mirio did in 3 years. Of course Mirio was originally suppose to be the successor to OfA.

You're right.

In another thread someone mentioned that Deku would need someone to die to reach 100% OfA. Maybe that's Mirio.

Deku will be the greatest villain of his generation.

>One for All >>> phasing > other quirks >>>>quirkless people >>>>>>>>>> the guy who stick out his eyes
Nah, Deku will be fine

You catch this creep stalking you.

What do you do?

He'd just blitz the bitch.

Any Jiro bros here? She doesn't seem to get enough love on Sup Forums.

She has the largest breasts.

>mating press

call the police

>kendou
That's all i need, but sadly mu girl will never be relevant so it doesn't matter much. I would still love here even if for some reason she were moved to GE.

Last thread got shut down, so let's continue

What vidya type of vidya would the cast of BnHA play?

Bakugo - DOOM

Jiroposters just aren't as loud and obnoxious as the other waifuposers around here

Spooky a cute
Also she likes boobs

We still need Ingeniumchu goddammit

Iida-Tropico 4

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>Not marrying your stalker to have an extremely loyal waifu

no u

>tomboy brawler kouhai next year
>falls for Deku
How would you feel about it? What do you expect for the inevitable arrival of more best girls to UA next year?

How does this move work? He can't teleport or anything. This page really confused me.

This is where Bakugou gets a girl

>unless Mirio dies
hahahahaha

Move aside plebs, best class for next year incoming

He's slipping into the walls and the ground repeatedly, then getting launched out only to go right into another wall.

Based user delivers.

So is he spinning around inside the wall and coming out another side? I thought he couldn't control it like that?

All Might played a lot of Halo in the past.

Uncanny.

He controls where he gets launched to by angling his body in that direction.

Ingeniumchu when?

>Keeping Sparkles
>Getting rid of Tape
What is wrong with you

It's clear that Shigaraki plays a lot of RPGs. What's the edgiest RPG out there?

This one.
Also Megaten, chaos route.

He has done more than that living tape dispenser. He saved Tokoyami and almost saved Bakugou. What did tape bitch do?

Undertale or OFF

I'd hate to say it, but LISA the Painful RPG, while really fucking good, is kinda edgy

Dark Soulful.

>Mirio does a cool thing one time
>wtf i love mirio now he is better than all might decuck btfo he doesnt deserve one for all
Teenagers are so easy to impress.

If we go by the SMASH manga, Shiggy plays Dark Souls and Persona 5, i dont't think there are edgier RPGs.

>Monoma
His whole shtick is pretending there's a rivalry between the classes, he wouldn't be as entertaining in the main class

LISA is too ridiculous too be full edgemode with shit like HOWDY MOTHERFUCKER and the bicycle.

>Mirio loses a limb against Overhaul because of Chronostasis, but he takes the latter down
>Overhaul now against angry Izuku and Nighteye
>Nighteye dies and Mirio uses his last breath to fuck Overhaul over
>Deku lands the final hit at 10+%
>The League comes in and takes Eri away
What's your reaction ?

Which Halo specifically?

If Overhaul didn't know what Twice or Toga could do, why did he specifically request that Shigaraki hand them over?

True. I'd still want Shiggy to be a fan of it though

>It's clear that Shigaraki plays a lot of RPGs
How?

>oh my god, that user predicted it perfectly!

I thought we already established Iida as a sonicautist though with a ingeniumchu necklace under his shirt

What did the league gain from siding with the Yakuza? I feel like I missed what they are getting out of this partnership.

Probably 1 2 and 3, but maybe he got to play Reach and ODST though.

Come to think of it, were the Big 3 ever Aizawa's students?

You're a fucking retard

Maybe wait until the end of the arc for that ?
Overhaul believed they were looking for allies to extend their influence, and Shiggy played along, even though it's obvious he only answered to his request to fuck him over and maybe get Eri on his side.

"Experience" but really they just wanna fuck over the shitty Yakuza for killing Magne.

He probably figured that they were the most unpredictable of the bunch, and wanted them under his control so that he could keep tabs on them. Also, Mr. Compress is JUSTed, Magne is dead, and Spinner is a non-entity both in-universe and in the meta-narrative. The only ones left are Kurogiri and Dabi, and they are probably doing something else at the moment.

Overhaul is giving them an actual plan to carry out.

Before that it was just pointless dumb shit like attacking a kid's camp.

Bakugou getting a kouhai girl actually sounds pretty nice

His quirk is trash compared to how bullshit dekus is

You're right, let's not ever ask questions or share insight. That would be bad.

This makes me wonder, do we have any info on how moving up to next year works?
Do they shuffle between A and B classes?

Kurogiri is the manchild's personal babysitter, he can't be loaned out.
>Spinner is a non-entity both in-universe and in the meta-narrative
True and it makes me sad, I like that lizard fuck. He seemed to be the one of the Stain fanboys that actually kind of got what Stain was about.

Drakengard.

I'm wondering what the Yakuza expected to gain out of allying with the League.

Spinner is such a super-edgelord with that blade. Too goofy.

More expendables on loan, probably, plus the possibility of decreasing the manpower of a potential rival. If Toga or Twice got captured in the raid instead of a Yakuza, they'd have that much easier of a time wiping out the VA later on.

I wanna fuck Mina's ass!

Kaminari seems like a TF2 player

Kirishima once again would only play Metal Gear Solid games simply because he likes the character's grit and manliness

>Mirio dying

this feels like a huge red herring

Mirio might become like 4 or 5 or something. Deku, Todoroki and Bakugou have already claimed the first, second and third spot.

But I thought he got launched directly to the surface, like he just appeared right there, not like a missile. He shouldn't be able to reach the walls above.

>The League comes in and takes Eri away
The only likely thing to happen

Oh, by the way, I just realized

Himiko Toga can solve Sir's dilemma. Remember, what Sir sees with Foresight can't be changed.

So the solution? Get the help of someone who can shapeshift.

>official colors have him with fucking pink hair
I love it, he tries so hard to look cool like Stain but between pink hair and how easily flustered he was, he just comes off as a tool

>rape

Hahahaha.

That's the problem with Spinner, he's a genuine Stain fanboy. Toga is nuts, and Dabi is mysterious.
He seemed inspired by Stain like Spinner, but he obviously had/has an agenda of his own. I think he's being shelved for later, maybe for an eventual clash with Shigaraki.
As far as Spinner goes, who knows, he might as well have been captured back at the lodge, but maybe that's the point, he'll realise he doesn't belong or something.