The more i stay on Sup Forums more depressed i become what's the issue?

the more i stay on Sup Forums more depressed i become what's the issue?

You've lived too comfortably prior to Sup Forums forgetting that reality (the real reality) is tough.

Just get outside the house you massive weeb faggot

Because you keep exposing yourself to depressive content. Why wouldn't that happen? I think anyone who doesn't become at least a little black pilled after coming here for a certain length of time is legitimately psychotic.

how do i get out of this depression?

Depression is a meme. Run a 10k tubby.

You are a pussy.

if u manage to get through that phase normie scum
u will become one of us

I am equally depressed either way, the world is a depressing place. Get over it. Accept it.

you have attained the First Noble Truth of Dukkha

all posts lead to suffering, craving replies to posts is suffering, posting replies is suffering, not getting replies is suffering, getting replies is suffering, vanity vanity all is vanity say I, of the making of many threads there is no end and much posting is a weariness of the flesh

If you have legitimate depression, socialize, eat well, exercise. If it's really bad see a dr get anti depressants. If it's really severe like a chemical imbalance. Or you have bipolar like me your basically fucked.

Embrace it.

t.guru

It's only depressing when you're new. It goes away as you get more desensitized.

it always comes back i guess i am fucked

specially when your worldview crumble down infront of your sorry eyes

Sup Forums is a great place to hang out and have a good laugh. You're probably depressed because you are taking this place seriously. Outside of Facebook and Twitter, there is no place on the internet with more Russian bots and Russian trolls. Most of the posting on this site is pure Russian propaganda with no relationship to real American society at all. It's fun to hang out here if you understand what you're seeing.
My post is a perfect example. I post shit like this all the time. I get all kinds of horrible responses, insults and posts to kill myself. But it doesn't matter because most of them are Russian trolls and most of the rest aren't even people. This place is fucking hilarious as long as you understand what you're looking at and where most of it is coming from. So just lighten up and enjoy!

you are right

Thats your mind readjusting to the absolute lack of hope. Welcome to Sup Forums you will now be here forever

Why are you fucked more with bipolar than something else?
Asking for a friend...

You're being melted, ready to be remolded, reforged.

On a serious level, like how bad is it. Like kill yourself level or just a feeling of disintrest? Are you unable to function i.e shower and stuff?

You dont have Christ

find Him

I only stay on here maybe once every other day just to see what's going on I don't lurk like I used to

Bipolar tends to be more severe. Don't get me wrong i'm pretty good now and medicine has fixed alot of my problems I was like kill myself level.
Cons I put on alot of weight, became anti social.
I was like an alpha chad fucking hot girls and had a lot going for me went from that to a loser. My bipolar is very severe on the depressive side not so much the manic side. I have bipolar 2. Your not really fucked you can function. I am high functioning Bipolar in terms of making money ect.

just feeling of disintrest
i am afraid of dying
and yes i barely shower

No drugs, alcohol, tobacco. Excercise. Find a job you like. Save money.

You will be fine. Seek some help. What country are you from if you are legit from the EU you can probs get it for free anyways.
Being afraid of death is good all I wanted to be was dead. You are normal man 1 in 4 people have what you have at some point in their life.

Ignorance is bliss, and now you have the burden of knowledge, but you can't do anything to change reality yet.

the problem is i am not experiencing it for the first
first

please kill yourself, faggot

>implying that Sup Forums strengthens one's objective perception of reality
>any fucking reality

Sorry I dont understand. By the way are you addicted to Sup Forums?

Looks like I have some real fun to look forward to. Thanks

kek
welcome to pol
you're here forever

ou'll get used to the pain

Are you Bipolar.

You are taking Sup Forums seriously. If you haven't figured it out yet, almost everything posted here is a shitpost. Have fun.

It's probably because you keep making this dumb bait thread
>in all fields goys

The truth regarding reality is depressing

Your and idiot

go ask /r9k/ about your stupid problem faggot
then kill yourself

shut it down

Oy blyat it's another stalin purge

THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this feel

not really

This place is great for news and occasionally discussion, but posters on average are extremely negative.

Go outside. Form your own opinions on things. Realize that there is still as much good as bad in the world.

Then just don't come here. Its a fucked up place leave and never look back.

Thanks, comrade!

>the more i stay on Sup Forums more depressed i become what's the issue?

You don't change Sup Forums... Sup Forums changes you.

thread

>more depressed i become

You're doing it wrong. But since you're posting under a meme flag, that comes as no surprise.

i hope i will able to leave this place,bye

>i hope i will able to leave this place,bye

you're here forever.

Fuck off nigger loving faggot.

It goes away after a while. You start taking comfort in the fact that you're smarter than any normie you know and eventually you'll stop being afraid to show your power levels to the right people.

>what's the issue?
You're noticing that it is full of still-naive fools that spend their time infighting and praising Jewsus?

>feeling strong emotions
hahahahah fuck off gay boy