Hey canada/america how does it feel to get beaten at your own game ?

hey canada/america how does it feel to get beaten at your own game ?

>america
no, just canada

cheers, you beat some random fucks even we never heard of

youre right my bad.

america didnt even make it to semi finals

America and Canada's best players aren't allowed to play.

>Anonymous (ID: RPEb+o/x) 02/23/18(Fri)16:11:03 No.161616
We beat Canadians who sent the best they could send. If you aren't able to send better player, it isn't our fault, it is yours.

Now man up and bow, you LOSERS.

Yeah because American/Canadian second division players are not better than the German league.

sad desu

lol butthurt much losing game to literally no one. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHH DEUTCHLAND HAIL HITLER!

Didn't we beat your asses in two world wars?

Pretty sure we did...

Enjoy your sports victory though

Fucking cuck. Just fucking call him Ahmed you spineless beta fag. No wonder your whole """country""" is cucked by some chinks

>Entire NHL is not allowed to compete.
>HAHAHA. NICE JOB LOSERS, WE BEAT YOUR C TEIR PLAYERS!
Go fuck yourself Amhed.

Wow, its like soccer, but on ice. No real american gives a fuck.

nice but youre still not in the finale

are you really this fucking stupid? players in canada: 600,000 vs players in germany 20,000.

Our rookies were playing your best. Our best are currently under contract making millions Achmed. Enjoy your win, I'm sure you really earned it.

feels good desu. fuck Canada

wtf fucking SAD finland could easily taken whole tournament, but nooooo can fucking score once

>No real american gives a fuck.
Hockey is better than football and basketball you massive faggot.

So what? Want to know how many players do Russians have yet they lose to swedes on most occasions? That's some plebian thinking

that sounds like national pride, someone arrest this Hitler

>>Entire NHL is not allowed to compete.
Yeah, they are allowed to compete by the Olympic committee... they are not allowed to compete because of some private contract rules and "muhhh my fi fi could get hurtie hurtie in Korea".

If Canada wanted to send NHL guys, it could have demanded it. Canada didn't because they thought the B-team would also dominate the sport... and Canada failed massively.

Kraut nigger - pick a country first faggot.

Kraut nigger - good for the fake ass men's competition this year. The NHL fucked the men's games this year so I don't even give a fuck about this shit.

It was fun to watch the women's gold game - true heart and spirit. Leafs put up a good fight.

Now go back to skiing faggot, no one cares. We're also not surprised the master race is good at whatever it tries, so theirs that too lmfao

Soccer is also the most widely played sport in the states lol WHAT A FAGGOT

How does it feel to not be from the most powerful country on earth?

Canadian hockey fans are scary, in stark contrast to Canada's usual courtesy and restraint, why is that?

They are all White.

>import a bunch of beans
>they bring their boring sport with them
whoa

If the NHL weren’t conceded douchebags both Canada and USA would be crushing any other team.

We deserve all the losses coming our way.

No, the russians won world war 2. Canada and britain got beat down while murica jerked off in the corner.

I can't name one U.S. hockey team. Literally nobody gives a shit about that trash.

>man I really want one of those sweaters
>go look it up
>250 usd
>mfw

So that's why it's the number one sport in the world? Are you this fucking stupid Cletus? You livin under a rock since them Patriots lost?

It's been that way since the 70s you dumb fuck. Getting your kids into sports young is great for them. Hitting your head over and over again against a big nigger is retarded as fuck.

Hahahahahaaaa this fucking redneck actually prefers a sport composed of more than 70% niggers over an internationally played game where whites literally btfo shitskins? This is hiliarious lol please Cletus tell me more.

Are you a child? Fucking moron. Go get a girlfriend and have some kids. Football and basketball is for niggers. You brainwashed hick.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa the dumbest person I've responded to in days - the last one this fucking stupid was a leaf

BTFO Cletus

Seriously hahahahahahahahaha "their sport"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Seriously, is stop sipping for a day and get outside you fat fucking faggot.

I bet you didn't actually laugh irl