Th royal anthrax scare

Is a bait and switch to buy them more time to hide queen elizabeth iis passing from the public

>she died in her sleep on feb 16
>EVERY news story on this is getting scrubbed
>shills are denying it in full force
>anyone else notice an uptick in queen threads?
>theyre trying to hide this
>they cant
>charles has quietly assumed the throne
>anthrax.exe
>that will buy them a week

RIP QUEEN ELIZABETH 4.21.1926-2.16.2018

You were an elegant and poised monarch. We will miss you terribly

Other urls found in this thread:

chatelaine.com/living/entertainment-living/queen-elizabeth-anna-wintour/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
nationalpost.com/life/fashion-beauty/queen-elizabeth-ii-makes-first-visit-to-london-fashion-week
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pUt MoRRe FluuioridE innn the Watterr

?

it's an alex jones classic mimicking prince charles

King charles*

why would they hide the queen dying?

Because the american faction of the western power structure fucked up during the election and delayed their plans

what the fuck are you talking about????

I'm guessing because Trump won, not Hillary

There were threads about her dying around that time but nobody ever fucking linked anything

?

My friend, you have any links to prove what you're talking about? I know there were a few threads here about it days ago, but were quickly ushered to page 11. Lack of content I'm guessing...

Its like they scrubbed the stort as it broke. Theyd NEVER do such a thing right?

All i got are screen shots on me but ill look for archived links. Shills were quick to slide the news

What purpose does it serve delaying her death notice? Other than the wedding coming up, what's the point? If anything, her death news would calm most other world issues for a bit, no?

Obviously not. They admit shes gone the cede to chaos and we all know how that turned out for brexit. Its about control user

I'm your opening thread, you said it would buy them time. Time for what? They've been planning for her eventual death for at least a decade probably. What would one more week do at this point?

Brexit isn't happening anytime soon if at all.

Literally saw her in person Sunday... What's with this recent mutt propaganda against the monarchy

Propaganda threads are being pushed against the south African boers too. New shill tactics I guess.

You saw the queen of england? Was there a private wake or something?

I work in a job that means I come into contact with her occasionally

Idk what exactly theyre planning. It has to do with king charles or else the queen wouldnt have passed

Like a funeral home or a mortuary?

Like I'm going to dox myself mutt

I feel like youre lying

It's time to curb your 'tism, Eugene.

Prove it faggot, do you not have cameras or something?
I had a suspicious feeling over the past few weeks that the Queen's death is imminent, this only confirms my suspicions.

Im only trying to relay information, Helga

She killed the country

every post you've made in this thread makes 0 fucking sense

S
Hope the dumb count rots

chatelaine.com/living/entertainment-living/queen-elizabeth-anna-wintour/

Believe me or not makes no difference to me... I was just wondering why it's being pushed she's dead because I know she's not
Also when she does die there are procedures in place of which the public would find out within 2-3 days depending how efficient everything goes and the circumstances of the death

Lol good try kurt. Were onto you

Oh fake news?

>Chatelaine is Canada’s leading women’s media brand bringing together the very best of style, home, food, health and real life stories.

Ok i dont believe you. Shes gone. RIP lizzy

>Queen’s Dead
>world not told about it
>secret war for the throne going on
>one side supports Prince Charles
>Prince Charles supporters include MI-5 & 6, DeepState
>keeping Charles revenge upon Diana killing secret
>other side supports Prince William
>wants to undermine DeepState, anti-Brexit forces
>composed of Brit.mil loyal to the Prince from prior service

>Didn't answer the question

>anti-brexit forces
The monarchy can't do anything about brexit.

Not true... They can influence big investors to back MEP's that support brexit or oppose it

Oh user, you have a long way to go down the rabbit hole...

WHAT QUESTION?

She can't die.

Why are mutts pushing anti monarchy propaganda recently

Right user she will never die so long as we keep her in our hearts

Its not propaganda, its fact. You only have anecdotal evidence shes alive. We are trying to piece together the puzzle of why her death is a big secret AND more importantly why theyre using anthrax to divert attention

There will be an abundance of salt to mine during Charles coronation.

Are you saying I hallucinated her? I know for fact it's propaganda. so I wonder why

No, we're saying that you are a liar.

As for secrecy when she dies things need to happen to soften the blow that she's dead... When she dies it will cost the British people roughly 8bn pounds so minimisation of that is necessary

Were you on drugs? Why would you be hallucinating? Unless it was to corroberate on the disinfo campaign to throw us off the scent. The problem is we know shes gone. You may have seen one of her many doubles

So you admit shes gone now? ...

No I'm answering your question as to why when she dies it would be a secret for a couple of days

Ok i think i get it. Another question...is this You?

Gaslighting isn't the best strategy when someone knows your wrong

You cant stop me from commemorating this brilliant leader on Sup Forums. I respect her legacy. You ought to be more present (and do less drugs)

Commemoration doesn't usually consist of using them in propaganda

You sure?

Yes

I hope that old demonic hag is dead.

guardian but this is pretty interesting

the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

One is still alive and kicking, so naff off.!

based

You think Game of Thrones is pure fiction?

Why would this have anything to do with the Queen? Instead of little crumbs someone fucking explain to us brainlets.

NO SHE'S NOT
THE QUEEN LIVES
Fucking kill yourselves.

Only trip,s for proof of life

prince charles is based

nationalpost.com/life/fashion-beauty/queen-elizabeth-ii-makes-first-visit-to-london-fashion-week

LONDON — Queen Elizabeth II has always dressed with style and flair — but Tuesday marked her first visit to the showy catwalks of London Fashion Week.

The monarch squeezed in the front row, chatting with American Vogue editor Anna Wintour — who wore her trademark sunglasses — and presented an award recognizing British design excellence.

It was an unusual outing for the 91-year-old monarch, who seemed totally at ease at the type of event usually frequented by stars like Kate Moss and Sienna Miller.

BURGER NEWS IS FAKE NEWS

thats what she gets for prince charles not replying to my post, and expect the same if you dont reply to this one.

Charles is anti-Zionist. He even acknowledged Jewish control of America in a letter to a friend, and wrote that he hopes an American president will stand up to the Jews. He’s /our guy/.

I wonder (((what))) the occult luciferian fashion industry would have to gain with keeping up the rumor that she was alive.

Fake news is you bucko, you got tricked

YEAH AND THE WORLD IS FLAT, TOO

Tiggered