youtu.be/UPK35voupr8
islamchannel.tv/live-tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The state of mods

>Labor voters

dont be racist lads

brave man
youtube.com/watch?v=giSmkHqMHb4

>drunkely sings Radiohead's "Creep" with all the rest of the lads in the pub without seeing a hint of irony
GOALASSIMO

his mistake was throwing water instead of lye

Boycott River Island.
Now.

youtu.be/UPK35voupr8

I can't believe I got a whole thread banned just because I wrote a gay joke and google translate turned it into a beheading joke
إذا كنت سيئة للغاية، فلماذا طلبت من إخوتي أن يأخذوا رأسه وأرسل لك صورة؟

The mod even gave me a nice warning, bless him ()

Someone did that and got their channel terminated because people thought it was meant to be a fake acid attack prank.

The founder and owner of River Island attended JFS.

say the joke. Also, what did the mod say?

>do not mix cultures
>muslim woman wearing western clothes dancing to black music

its his scream that cracks me up everytime

Muslims have to prepare for dancing in clubs as a blending in strategy for gun and nail bomb attack’s

>"[...]that we would have in the early part of the new millennium, a left wing, capitalist society, people would have said “You’re mad!” The idea that the market can adopt the values of the folded out, slightly soft — but not entirely so — left would have been regarded as perverse by almost any social and ideological commentator of that era. But it’s what we’ve got! And it’s all around us, and it’s sort of in the ether; it’s all-pervasive. Even to cut against it in a very minor way is to create a shock somewhere. Certainly if you’re anyone of any reputation in the culture and you make a remark which is “incorrect,” and you’re known, and you’ve ventilated it as such, there’s a tremor in the web."

Start buying guns.

needs more diveristy
its in brent and no indians or blacks at all
them heebs are racists

fucking haram outfit
islamchannel.tv/live-tv/

christianity is the cause of our problems. too kind, too forgiving, too tolerant. get back to your pagan roots lads

>Now my interpretation of this is that hard Marxism, strict Marxist Leninism and various anarchistic and other variants often to one side of it, have failed, but the trajectory of the ideology itself has succeeded, has morphed, and has transfigured itself in a new way. You have the left has come into the center, taken it, turned it around, and what we’d call liberalism now, either with a small or large “L,” is not the liberalism of fifty to sixty years ago. It’s not even the liberalism of a hundred and fifty years ago. The truth is that the people who led Palmerstone’s Liberal Party had views which in the middle of the nineteenth century, could be construed as people who, if not to the right of this gathering, then wouldn’t have been too far away.

>The Protestant ideological moralism that underpinned liberal ideas of a traditional sort has been ripped out. So it’s become a materialist and secularist ideology prone to infiltration and change by forces from its own radical left.

>Start buying guns.
every thread kek. you know they are illegal right?

Hello

>its in brent and no indians or blacks at all
It's possibly the most racist school in the country.
There was a kid who couldn't get in because his mother was born the wrong kind of strict jew.
The parents took it to court, who ruled in their favour and the Chief Rabbi of the UK took it all the way to the supreme court.

>drives a Soytoy Toyota
yep confirmed

the joke was

Which translates as
If you are so bad, why did you ask my brothers to take his head and send you a picture?

Which is completely different to what I initally typed in English.

>Labor
(Yo) forgot the U in LaboUr.

toothpaste
oranges
toilet roll
bread
vitamin c

i'm quite bamboozled?
the mod banned you for:
What was the gay joke in English?

>Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. -- Leviticus 19:19
>Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled. Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together. Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together. -- Deuteronomy 22:9–11
Race mixing, mixing of different kinds, is immoral.

No they didn't ban me, the thread got 404'd.

that's quite a jump you're making there

>taking advice from a jewish book

Reminder that its not british to get upset or angry about anything because we're 'le civilised victorian britons' ;^) which means being a passive cuckold completely disconnected to our saxon warcheif heritage.

Lads, how the fuck does student finance work? Do you have to apply for it before you apply for a course? I'm trying to apply for one and it's asking for finance details.

this. stop worshipping jews. stop admiring jews.

That 'New Scientist' debunking Cheddar Man has actually made me even more depressed than the original story. All those cunts who fawned and gloated over it in the media- BBC, C4, O'Brien, Linekar- will never, NEVER, spend the same amount of expense publicising that they might have been wrong.

>O Lord Thou Pluckest Me Out
>O Lord Thou Pluckest
>burning

way before you start. takes time for them to certify everything

the bible was a jewish psy-op on europe

Is comparing Jonah in the belly of the whale to the crucifixion also quite a jump in your opinion?

ok ill race mix

Same boat, I’ve not a clue either

So I'm meant to apply for a loan before I even know if I've been accepted into the course? That's a bit daft init?

t. left school at 16

t. pleb

it was, and it took about 1000 years to get old pedo bastards to lose their grip on society.
Common sense ethno-culture when?

>giving a fuck about the law
alternately
>not living in norn iron

i apply for mine in april, so just way until you here back. Or apply now if you know its going to be later than april and if you dont get accepted, then the loan negociations will stop there.

never ever heard of that being done before

>For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Christ be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. -- Matthew 12:40
Clearly you haven't read even the first book of the Gospel.

cope

everyone knows mark is the best because it was written by BASED Peter.

The only chapters of the bible I've completely read are Luke, Mark, and Jonah (maybe some other short old testament ones)

That's not the Crucifixion. That's Christ in the cave for three days. Its the 'Dying and Rising God' motif, ie Dionysus.

hello

wish i could meet him tbqh

A comparison is drawn with Jonah in Luke so why do you see the mixing of kinds being forbidden as also talking about race mixing a comparison too far?

Yeah but there's nothing on racemixing in the bible. You're making the connection here, not the bible.

norf fc don't have the money for that many africans

why? he was the ultimate incel loser creep

I want to ask him some questions and learn about him ,very very interesting person

cute

just want to pound his puss desu

He's not interesting. He was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, couldn't comprehend not getting the hottest women on a whim so he sperged out and killed some Asian dudes.

Who the fuck buys the trash in River Island anyway?

i remember when every girl had a river island bag

If the only connections that can be made are the ones explicitly mentioned by the Bible itself then you are incapable of reading it. You would see no connection between Cain and Abel, Isaac, Joseph in the Old Testament, and Christ for example.

Ancient Israel was established by driving out different races from the land. The mixing of different kinds applied to the Jews as well. Israel is punished with mass immigration when they turn away from God.
>Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. -- Isaiah 1:7

benis?
fuggin betta do

nonce

>decent looking
>rich
>expensive car
he was a retard desu. he had no reason to be an incel

unless you're bringing that picture to illustrate

dumb frogposter

They cried "Down with WN"... and down he went!

did that really happen?

He had a 4.5 inch penis

dumb flaggot poster

Hmm. Still a dumb reason to be mad at roasties.

dumb faggot frognonceposter
dumb frogposter

Imagine if he saw the state of Northern women lol. He'd go gay just like you in an instant. You have a micro-dick as well.

Not really it’s just not that big. Feels good to not be insecure about it ;).

didn't write my dumbfrogposterreply bot

I bet Elliot "felt secure" about it too. I'm sure he'd post a winky face just to show how secure he is.

if that is your best "bomb them all nigel.jpg" i pity you

I’m not the one trying my hardest to bait somebody who doesn’t care. You think I’m so upset about it (and being northern) but I’m not. And nothing has indicated that I am. You only do it because you are projecting and you don’t understand that not everybody is like you.

>just not that big
all the better to suck on my dear

dumb frogposters

Just lol at the shrimp dick Poortheners who post here. Absolute joke.

cheg ur codz

that makes me uncomfortable
stay bitter and insecure you complete loser

ill honk your honkers

I wasn't even referring to you. At least you know what you are, Microcock. ;)

I don’t have honkers

Probably just wants a nice timestamped pic of a cock with Norf FC written on it.

yer bollocks

dumb frogposter
I unironically want to do that now you've said it desu.

You're doing god's work

>If the only connections that can be made are the ones explicitly mentioned by the Bible itself then you are incapable of reading it.
I don't believe that either.

Found a pic of Honk outside a Northerner's favourite "grub" shop.

HELLO DID SOMEONE MENTION PENIS?!

o-oh
do it