Did she win the bowl?

Did she win the bowl?

No, she is a borderline background character now

Was there a bowl in the first place? Mikasa would probably kill Historia if it came down to that, and I don't think any other girls really care for Eren.

Annie did.

Mikasa will win literally everything she ever attempts except the one thing she wants.

Erin's stinky dong.

Isn't Mikasa Erin's.... you know.... sister...??

>not even related by blood
They might as well be complete strangers

like that would be a problem even if they were siblings

>"I can't be bothered to read manga chapters that came out three years ago"

>implying Eren or Isayama gives a single fuck about muh romantic loev
Can't wait for Isayama to BTFO his retarded shipping fanbase. Just do it man.

>tfw no cute mikasa girl will ever be your childhood friend who you save her and she loves you unconditionally and forever because of it
>tfw she will never confess her love for you because she doesnt exist

just die in me sleep already

Nope, Armin won it. Mikasa dies alone.

Eren must breed with pure eldian royalty and pass on his powers to someone who can fully use them

Eren is better off away from slutkasa.

I don't know why people think there is a bowl, the only other competitors are either crystallized or lesbian.

No

Translated better on the actual anime.

Mikasa will be a great aunt for Eren Jr.

>wanting your child to be mindraped by first king's will
Fuck off shippingcuck

gomen

Anyone have the collage of Eren looking at Arin instead of this whore?

She didn't win against Bert.

>implying the attack titan's freedom isn't stronger than the 145th kings will

ANNIE AND EREN IS FUCKING CANON

Daily reminder about Eren literally hate Annie, because she is enemy of mankind, and killed his mother and friends

Daenerys style?

There won't be a bowl at the end because either she or the MC will die at the end

MC has a death clock and there was just a 4 year timeskip in times of peace.

If she didn't fuck him then, she missed her chance.

Annie deserved a second chance.

She had one.

One where her fate isn't laid out before her, she isn't a child soldier, and she is not powerless to change her preordained path then literally cornered by her friends.

>Eren looking at Armin instead of this whore
Kek. Always makes me laugh so hard

What do you expect from EHshits?

Shitren has pleb blood, that's why he isn't being controlled, EHwhale. Same reason the coordinate is useless with him, unless there is a royal titan around.

Spoilers fucking never, not that anything interesting will happen in this chapter anyway and all we'll get is more BRA angst.

>expecting spoilers before the start of the month
That only happens during golden week and before new year's

>Thinking that I actually expect spoilers

I know, user. Lately we haven't been getting them until about the 5th or so, since nothing is fucking happening.

I'm out of the loop in regards to this. Last I heard is Historia is interested in him and vice versa? That true? Just for once a real answer guys please.

She once blushed when he complimented her which made Mikasa jealous... that's it.

Eren is as asexual as he has always been.

Eren doesn't give a shit about Historia.

Only confirmed things:
-Bert liked Annie
-Reiner thinks Historia is cute
-Ymir was a lesbian and liked Historia
-Mikasa most likely has a crush on Eren

Other than that nothing's been stated/hinted at. People keep shipping Eren with characters but he's never shown any interest in anybody. He's too angry for that.

>That true?
No

How will Mikasafags ever recover?

Yes

Will all of EMA split or just EAr?

Sure, why not.

>looks at Armin and rejects her
Nope

>shippers

I miss her.

Hisu riding on a titan like that and Ymir obeying her kind of reminds me of Dany. Although in this case Ymir is obeying her, because she is pussy whipped.

I want Mikasa and Hisu to have more interactions

Me too.

>FORESHADOW

It's kind of cute how Mikasa just can't hurt Hisu even during training. I wonder if her instinct to protect her is still because of the history between their families.

I wonder if Mikasa saw a future where Eren and Historia are together and she is protecting Historia because of that.

Remember that drill didn't end until the attacker was disarmed. Mikasa's a casual bully.

The bowl for a guy who'll be dead in like two years? You lose even if you win.

I wonder if Mikasa got over it, she seems well one year later. Perhaps she will appreciate others more like Jean, who saved her ass and care about her.

>Eren literally hate Annie
how to spot an anime fag

Maybe she just waited until Hisu was too tired and gave up. Apparently she doesn't mind pushing Sasha away, but I can't imagine Mikasa being rough like that with Hisu.

She have no competition to begin with.

>He thinks Eren only hates/hated Reiner and Bert

Making Krista lunge at her over and over and untouchably circling away isn't exactly gentle, either.

>he doesn't know

Well at least she is getting some exercise. Maybe she or Ymir gave her some tips as well. Seeing how she threw her fat father she wasn't doing completely bad, even if Isayama said she isn't good at hand to hand combat.

Then tell me why would Eren cares about Annie now? At best he leaves the fate of Annie to the SL

When is the grim reminder happening?

i don't think you understand what I meant, nobody is talking about him changing her fate or anything of the like

I remember when he remember annie and said I want to know where to direct my anger at, it was skipped in anime, anime also added that berserker and "urr kill annie eat annie scene"
reiner and bert preteneded to be friends in more than one way offcourse he would "KONO URAGIRIMONO" them

chapter 100

>everyone expecting Grim Reminder in chapter 100
>It will be Eren and Zeke talking calmly.

>everyone
No and if Eren is really doing that all alone he is worse than 3/10

>Eren comes to privately warn Zeke whatever he's planning won't work because Will
>Zeke knows and it's irrelevant, false flags all over the festival himself

armin will do it, not eren

*hates
He can't stop muh I'll murder you, too ingrained in him. Annie included.

Yes, what a cute girl. Annie truly never stood a chance, in fact I don't even think Annie is a girl.

>anime also added that berserker and "urr kill annie eat annie scene"
That happens on the manga, speedreader.

>Eren cal-
Stopped reading.

no ha-yai kun it doesn't happen in manga

He swears he'll eat her in the forest. He doesn't rip her nape out attempting it in Stohess.

explain this meme to me
how do you get annie when historia is the contender

Neither of them are contender, because Mankasa is the only one who wants Shitren.

Historia was never a contender, according to Isayama.

hisu actually had moments with him even if she doesn't want him and the meme still doesn't make sense to me
why do these EMfags started getting butthurt over annie

>

So did Annie, even in side material, still neither of them are contender and want Shitren.

Anyone who slightly likes Annie don't want her with ragetard.

berserker mode in the finale, I'm talking about the stohess fight my dear user
where he actually had his mind under control

This.

This. Eren is not likeable, never was, neither is bert or anyone else
why do you have to put a female character with somebody when they have such a short time to live
still doesn't explain the meme of bringing annie out of nowhere when mikasa is being talked about, I've seen this a lot recently, what these newfags dumb or something?
EMfags should stop getting butthurt over crackships
this only increases the opposite side to post more of it

>Erwin bears an innocent motivation to “seek the truth”.
Gosh, I sure don't want to be a laughing stock Armongfag.

Whew, Annie is hella irrelevant these days. Must be because of all the hate shes getting.

>"an innocent, childlike side that chases dreams.”
A goldmine.

>The ocean dream is more important than seeking the truth for a man who had sacrificed a lot (even himself)
Poor Erwin died for nothing. He just needed help

This, even nips hate her now.

A face not even a mother would love.

>Erwin was finally able to abandon his dream and transform into the adult who prioritizes responsibility.
He was the one and only commander. I want Erwin back. ;_;7

Never heard anything about her, but why does she look like that? Is she some type of weird monster like the ants from HXH?

KEK, no, that is her natural appearance. She also has waifufags, can you believe it?

Shitrenfags think they will be end game, because of the teaching how to talk to girls line and Mankasa asking him, if he has special feelings for her.

That is disturbing.

Indeed, her special ability is being able to sniff a fart out anywhere on the battlefield. Truly a monster, as you called it.

Are you trolling?