Dragon Ball Super

We know who the real star of this season his.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ys0EBMQ7Niw&t=0m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=jfHBrhMM5bk
youtube.com/watch?v=60RnnN9xaTk
desuarchive.org/a/thread/161575246
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Preview Reminder

LIMIT BREAKER

youtube.com/watch?v=ys0EBMQ7Niw&t=0m18s

Is he supposed to be a duck or a penguin?

True main event of episode 105 right here

Everyone, go read the second part of the full Limit Break x Survivor and tell me who fits the most in that part.

Remember that Goku is the one singing, I will be waiting for your answer

Duck Mang.

Anyone have the remain ToP roster?

It's a jobber

The animation looks pretty good here in the preview, the ki blasts also look nice. The character art is pretty wonky, probably fucking Kitano, why don't they just fire him already?

This should be interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfHBrhMM5bk
super fanboys btfo

>and tell me who fits the most in that part.
Roshi. Gohan is not considered a jobber in universe.

ARRRGH I-I WONT FAP!!!

If I don't get any response then no one can disprove that it talks about Gohan and your concession will be mine

does roshi's power stem from the forces of the grand nofap ritual?

youtube.com/watch?v=60RnnN9xaTk
What

I wonder how many posts and cancer the thread will get when Gohan gets ringed out

I mean, we got 700+ posts with the Roshi episode

>roshi is feeling sad about other universes getting deleted
>roshi is not considered a warrior

Good try, but try again.

And Gohan is considered fodder by pretty much everyone except for Goku, Piccolo and maybe Vegeta, for everyone else he is just "Goku's mediocre son"

even just thinking about women saps your gains

by suppressing these desires and thus thoughts Roshi has broken free of the curse of the gains goblins and transcended beyond his limits

>And Gohan is considered fodder by pretty much everyone except for Goku, Piccolo and maybe Vegeta
more like anyone outside of "the gang" doesn't think too much about him
every one on "the gang" seems to hold him somewhat high regard

I agree, everyome minus Gohan is considered a true serious warrior.
Anti-Gohan fags literally caught in a logical loop.

roshi is proof that women in dragonball drains gains

I predict roshi is getting knocked out next week, the sniper is gonna make an example out of him.

>ganos

>I mean, we got 700+ posts with the Roshi episode
do you honestly think that if mods continued to allow super threads to be spammed , it would have it 700 replies?

>Hail Autism

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah sure user, "btfo", hahaha

Yeah pretty much, especially Beerus and Whis, but Gohan's purpose is clearly to become a warrior again, something that has been building up since Episode 30 of Super, and it's even more clear in the Lavender battle, Piccolo's training and the fight against Goku

the grand poobah of self improvement

pig jobber has no chance
who /pran/ here

Roshi is a warrior, but the point is that he is outclassed by all the others. What is wrong with him feeling sad about universes being deleted? You think they are indifferent to this? Did you see their reactions when U9 got deleted?

Who considers Gohan fodder in his team? Maybe Frieza, but that's about it. Being a mediocre son(only said by Jaco) doesn't mean he is no a good warrior. He has never been underestimated. In RoF they were counting on him when Goku and Vegeta were missing.

faggot did not even have a discord vinyl one. Weak.

That's pathetic holy shit

This.

It's nice to know that regardless of your post, the content in that video is not in any way refuted or altered

Wasn't he giant before?

Can I get a link to the thread?

why should z be split up into groups but not the original dragon ball

The problem is that he wasn't a warrior in RoF, he was curbstomped and humiliated because he was weak as hell. The entire point of his story is to become a warrior again

I brought up the point that as far as now, only Gohan (and Cus but you get my point) were shown to feel any sadness or regret after a universe was eliminated, that entire scene at the end of the episode shows that Gohan is having second thoughts about the whole thing before Piccolo reminds him that they have to keep fighting

Gohan in the manga was called a bookworm by Goku and everyone ignored him in the black arc for not training.
In the anime Trunks is visibly disappointed Gohan stopped training, so Is Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin and most of the others in the tournament until he regained his former power for the tournament.

>but Gohan's purpose is clearly to become a warrior again
Dude, Gohan is a family man before everything. That's why he is trying so hard here. No one is underestimating him or anything. Beerus is in the minority.

>hiperbolic no gf chamber
every fucking time

>brony
Shit opinion, no need to watch it.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/161575246

But Gohan And Torankusu both make this invalid

Yes, that's the main reason he is even trying to become a warrior again, in RoF he understood that he can't depend on anyone else to save him if he can't protect his family. That's why he started training again and he wants to surpass his father once again. It's the only way he can help his family.

And everyone is dissapointed that he stopped training and became a family man, it was brought up multiple times

we need an update on this

I always laugh with that

>beerus snaps bulma
>she is out
>Begita gets stronger

It still true

why the FUCK does OP have blood in it when it's in the same time slot

Thank you user.

I agree... I mean, he already had his episode and now is "half dead", I doubt he can do anything in the next episodes, he's an easy target now... unless Goku stays by his side all the time and protects him, which I doubt.

You have to be a retard to think Goku will defeat Buu!
The new opening from DBZ is literally about Gohan being the new MC, he'll save the earth by killing Super Buu once and for all, it's pretty much confirmed, anti-gohanfags!!

Why no super for 2 weeks?

Super is a show for toddlers

are there pics newer than this one? Wasn't around for a while

But he was the MC until the end where the focus shifts you dumb retard

The initial OP of this arc literally shows the entire plot of the ToP, if this meme is your argument then I will accept your concession right now before you keep embarrasing yourself

but the current OP is Goku themed

so does he fail?

I think since he wasn't knocked out now he is safe for a while.
I expect Tenshinhan to fall before Roshi, though I don't think anybody will fall next episode.

>no argument
>then I will accept your concession

Don't worry I've already accepted yours

But I just gave you my argument and you decided to ignore it.
So again, if you can't disprove that the second part of the OP talks about Gohan, I suggest you stop posting

>still no argument

user please your concession has been accepted

Wait, so the wanpiss and DB crossover is going to make Super hold for 2 weeks in october?

You see this big, thicc, sword? This is what Gohan wishes he had.

So you're going to shitpost from now on because your only ""argument"" was blown the fuck out easily? is that what you do when you're wrong? not even going to give you a single (you) from now on

Gohan has the thiccest NECC in the series, that alone is better than the sword

Is this the new meme, guys?

shush now user

So how are they going to manage ringing out every single other participant besides Goku,Jiren, and Frieza in the next 3 episodes before the special?

There's no crossover, sadly

I wanted another "Powerlevelfags get assblasted with a OPxDB crossover 2 electric boogalo

l-lewd

It would be a nice moment if he asked Goku to drop him off the stage.

>Gohan has the thiccest NECC
Someone post Dyspo, please

I think a bunch of battles will be happening in parallel at that point.

>Tries to seduce opponent
>Plan actually works for the most part, even though Roshi snaps out of it
>Fucking RUN OFF THE ARENA CRYING
Literally the most worthless character ever

remember when someone actually dying in DB and died?

DELETE THIS

>Literally the most worthless character ever

Gohan is back! OP confirms it!

You haven't seen anything yet user

>not wanting to see roshi and goku walk off into the sunset after beating down bitch made niggas

>goku doesnt give a shit about his wife
>vegeta has started caring more for bulma and always loses to goku
it makes too much sense

I can't wait to see freezer get serious, I don't see anyone beating him, but wouldn't mind seeing him get humiliated by Jiren.

I wanna absorb 18

He will toy with more fodder off screen until it's jobbing time with Jiren.

I genuinely thought he would get knocked out in this episode, thanks to the title. A pretty good episode for Super since those two episodes of Freeza's arrival.

freeza can tank hakai energy, jiren doesnt stand a chance

At he least he actually got knocked out by another fighter, green bitch jumped off when she realized she was outclassed

Will Jiren ever get character development?

What's better, green twink or bara birb?

probably not

Furfags get out

If he had the beak in his first form that'd be the best design I think.

Yeah, Gohan is still the same since the end of the Buu arc and Trunks seemingly got stronger after the senzu kiss.

You think she's Quitela's sex slave?

Yes, any activity even remotely involving women ruins your gainz

Still waiting, I'm going to feel real smug when you guys finally admit what everyone knows already

HOLD ON

BULMA HAS A FUCKING SISTER?

AND JACO HAS VISITED EARTH BEFORE SUPER?

WHY DID JACO COME BEAT RADITZ?

Does anyone has a webm where Roshi bulks up and scares the shit ouf ot Caway?