ARM ALL TEACHERS 2018

ARM ALL TEACHERS 2018

MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Why would they shoot their black students? Are whites really this racist here?

Blacks are known for chimping our in class and attacking the teacher because they can’t comprehend basic logic

>literally anyone would kill negroes if given the chance
Maybe niggers should stop being so aggresive?

That picture is extremely inaccurate, comrade.

Trump truly gets good deals. Solving the problem of Black violence in schools along with Jewish/hapa school shootings.

NOT TRUE! Black men are less than 7% of the U.S. population, and responsible for 30% of the U.S. crime rate.

Why is the monkey's defense always "don't shoot us for acting like niggers!" instead of asking themselves "why don't we stop acting like niggers?"

I grew up in a 100% white community in rural Maine as a kid. I 100% believed in all of that equality bullshit about blacks being persecuted unfairly until I moved to Tennessee and had to live around them. They get shot for a reason.

Teach them how to deal with an armed authority figure from a young age and maybe then they'll stop chimping out on cops and getting shot as a adults.

Fuck off kikes

> A nig nogs in class
> Teacher tries to stop the niggerdom from unfolding
> Ay yo
> Hol up
> Fuk u whitey
> *Smacks lips*
> Swings on teacher
> Out comes the 40
> *Intense smacking*
> Hol up
> Teacher puts one in between the yellow eyes

One less black person daily.

Are they saying Tyrone will knock his fat black female teacher out and grab her gun? That's racist! These inner city kids are good kids. They go to church and have plans to go to college. They are our future doctors and lawyers!

Huh, I get it now. So what the OP picture is saying is that niggers can't behave themselves in school, and would inevitably be murdered for instigating violence like the niggers they are?

Thanks for laying it out so cleanly for me, we obviously can't have guns in the classroom now because of how poorly behaved niggers are. The nigger population of the US would be cut in half OVERNIGHT.

why dont they do this??????

>murdered

>overnight

O fuk dat good

Trump please make this happen

All we need is one black fatality
It will be tragic as fuck, but it will go one of 2 ways:
1) leftists succeed in disarming teachers
2) blacks wisen the fuck up

>Not going the third way: More teachers carry to prevent getting attacked.

>blacks stop acting like niggers

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>implying black kids make it past kindergarten

>one

Twice as many whites are shot by cops that blacks - it'll be little Fred Durst or the creepy trench coat kid who likes Linkin Park and has angst over dead Chester who gets blasted.

I've seen so many white kids straight up make teachers cry and break them down. Running out of the classroom and shit.

If you have a white son, beat that nigger out of him if he's got it.

(30/7)>(50/13) moron.

>95% of black kids die before graduating school.
>The 5% left are meek as fuck and 'don wan no truble'.
>The stereotype for American Blacks changes and people start forgetting that niggers ever existed.
>Chinks become the new blight on society.

excellent!!

I want my kid to have some nigger in him so he can out nigger the nigger

Also, stop talking like a faggot. Thanks.

wtf i want dead black students now

Why not just have more Black teaches? I had one and turned out fined

I'm sure you did mate. Just like people who had a majority of female teachers turn out fine.

This

Will MSM ever get the justice they deserve?

Dude, no fucking shit. Teachers, especially elementary teachers of young children are TOTALLY fucking racist. Hell, not even racist, just race realistic. They hate nig-nogs with a passion, because they score such low scores that they have to dumb down the curriculum to the "Lowest Common Core Deonominator" (which the kids won't learn about until college)

Teachers of all ages are the absolutely MOST conservative bunch around.. Look it up! They indoctrinate our children into believing in FORCED HETERO SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS!! And they fucking HATE niggers. Seriously, look it up, you won't find but maybe 2, maybe 3 if you define "Left leaning Liberal" pretty loosely.

We CAN NOT let teachers get their hands on the nuclear codes....

REEEEEEEEEEE I DONT WANNA GO OUT IN THE HALL WHILE YOU FINISH THIS TOPIC

>SHIEEEEEEEEEEET MAIN GIBB ME DAT GAT
>BRAAAAAAAAAAP

>implying chinks aren't worse
They're xenophobic and try and force their culture on places they live regardleas of what the native/majority culture is there. To top this all off they only speak English if you are clearly not a chink and convenient always "can't understand you" the second you say something they don't like. My personal favorite:

>Asians clog up roads
>before mass migration or Chinese to this area in late 80s and ongoing, interstates were trafficky at times but easy to traverse
>hundreds upon thousands of chinks and pajeet flood the state
>interstate clogged from accidents/drivers going to slow/etc
>accident always involves an Asian or pajeet when I see them, generally always looks like their fault too

I hope

We need to arm every teacher in america yesterday.

How do you know it's cnn and not some other group?

Nigs are worse but like I said Chinks are second. Chinks just shit up the place. Nigs are a legitimate danger.

Now there's two reasons.

These cancerous headlines need to end.

It’s the truth tho

>Chinks become the new blight on society
Uh, no. We still have Mexicans to deal with.

We need a police officer in every classroom. When the nigger makes a threatening gesture by raising his hand we shoot them.

>that fat fucking neck
Americans in a nutshell

30/7>50/13>everything else>3/5

What's the problem?

Man America! God thanks for America and their nonstop entertainment.