Why are liberals so vile?

I don’t understand their vitriol. Rev. Graham was a moral man, dedicated to his faith and to charity.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5422561/Lauren-Duca-tells-late-Billy-Graham-fun-hell.html#article-5422561

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Th5KwBo8_A
youtube.com/watch?v=doKkOSMaTk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He isn't even in hell

>thats what I call edgy.jpg

who cares. this isn't political.
Billy Graham was a piece of shit just like Jerry Falwell.

Maybe she hasn’t heard about the transgender chicken!!! Lo pagans, the pagan transgender chicken god exists... quit thou evil ways and praise the arrival of transgender chicken..

Blessed Be

Love liberals hate

why does shkreli let his woman off the leash?

Fuck that televangelist. He probably got you to adopt your first African child.

You're a piece of shit

Christianity has been cucked beyond belief for the last several years... between it, Islam, and Judaism, it's easily the most tolerant and socially liberal of the three, yet it's hated most by leftists.
I don't understand the vitriol, either. My sister has a deep hatred for Christianity, and even childishly ripped up my mother's Billy Graham pamphlet about a year ago, come to think of it. Her only reasoning is "muh Catholic pedophiles", but when I say that's a tiny minority of priests, and bring up Islam and Judaism's favorable views of pedophilia, she goes silent. I'm guessing the media has her and so many other leftists programmed on what to believe and say, as I notice they can never back up their arguments.

Lauren Duca, so, what's her religion then?

This is mild in comparison to an average thread when a Sup Forums enemy dies. I don't understand the hypocrisy

>memeflag
opinion discarded

Holy poo, never actually seen this done before. Also those tigerballs are fucking brilliant.

In case anyone thought her name sounded familiar, here’s Ms Duca in a battle of the minds with Tucker Carlson from late 2016. Still a great video.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Th5KwBo8_A

We're all 16-28 year old guys anonymously shitposting on an image board. These people are journalists

> 28 yo
> still on Sup Forums
I'll kms if it ever comes to this

Bitch set him up!

she should stick to the thigh-high boots. she's better at that.

Liberals hate God and christianity so this is an easy attempt from her to spark some attention for herself

Here forever kiddo.

How can you say he would be in hell though? How does he not represent Christianity perfectly? Even if you hate it, he does because we are supposed to convert people to the religion and Graham objectively converted hundreds of thousands.

LOL that's nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=doKkOSMaTk4

She probably doesn’t believe in heaven or hell anyway so I’m not sure what she meant by this

NO CONCEPT OF GOD

NO CONCEPT OF MORALITY

IT'S ALL JUST MEANINGLESS, RICK AND MORTY, NIHILISM, JUST WATCH TV AND DIE.

>be edgy atheist
>"have fun in hell"
what did she meme by this?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THAT'S IT'S WRONG TO KILL MY UNBORN CHILD!!!!!!!!!

airhead bitches with vocal fry have realized that public trolling will get them more attention.

women have no accountability.

and when we do, it's usually people like her that cry how horrible and toxic our culture is. seems like they're just about the same

>He thinks he can leave

>Billy Graham
>hell
I mean I can understand why people think Joel Osteen is going to hell, but that is just silly.