4/5 women has been raped, Cis Male is Problematic

Measuring #MeToo: more than 80 percent of women have been sexually harassed or assaulted
A new survey asked Americans about sexual harassment and assault. The results are disturbing.

>According to the survey, which used a nationally representative sample of about 2,000 adults, 81 percent of women and 43 percent of men say they have experienced some form of sexual harassment or assault in their lives. People with disabilities were more likely than others to report experiencing harassment and assault, and gay and bisexual men were more likely to report these experiences than straight men.

What if youre a cis white male who has been harassed?

Mein Gott, when will we go back to normal times?

"Hahaha"

NEW SURVEY COMING IN

turns out 129% of women have been sexually assaulted and the number keeps growing every second

stay tuned for more info at 9pm

and now back to our regular blackmail program

80% of women have been raped?
What do you mean 90% of women have been raped?
How is it possible 100% of women have been raped?

*blocks your path*

I'm sure not a single one of these women tweeted this just for attention.

80% only? Cmon guys only 20% to go. We can do it!

>gay and bisexual men were more likely to report these experiences than straight men.
Fucking faggots are now confirmed rapists.

but the remaining 20% are probably the unfuggably ugly one

>150%
We have to stop the rape of both born AND unborn women

I wonder how many of these reports are just some 22 year old getting called sweetheart by her older boss while he held the door open for her.

>women

literally nothing better to do than complain about problems that don't exist.

>some form of sexual harassment or assault
>some form
>someone i consider creepy looked at me

I love how there are no skin colors on shit like this.

So Sup Forums, how do you feel about knowing with quasi certainty that your mother was sexually assaulted while your father was away being a wage slave?

How do you feel about your wife and daughters being most certainly sexually assaulted while they're at work/school?

>More than 90% of surveyed adults have experienced mild joint paint or being chained to a huge rock for days while being burned with hot irons.

THIS CAN'T GO ON, #ENDTORTURE

not in our lifetime unless nukes start to fly.

With an 80% success rate I can only surmise that women want to be raped at some point. People who set out to get a threshold of that high rarely achieve it unless it is something they absolutely want beyond anything else. And even then, they usually fail.
If we are going to be lefty and shit about it, technically, the 20% that haven't been raped are a problem. Purely stat wise, they are holding the other 80%, an overwhelming majority by the way, back.
We need to fund studies and programs to figure out why these 20% of women are so against the times. What would cause them to not want to stand with their fellow women in solidarity?

Let's make it 6/5, lads. Operation is a go.

I'll bet it was less of a problem before the 1960s, and probably still is in strict, conservative countries.

DAS IT MANE... DAS IT.

>girl gets catcalled
>omg I got voice raped

Not saying catcalling is ok, but this isn’t really sexual assault