Did you know that an armed teacher can't stop a shooter with an AR15 bc the boolets in the rifle are faster than a...

Did you know that an armed teacher can't stop a shooter with an AR15 bc the boolets in the rifle are faster than a handgun?

Yes it's real

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kw9iP
sbrammunition.com/the458socom.html
youtu.be/cfsOgarSc-Q
ballistics101.com/
twitter.com/MSNBC/status/967043934601072640
lds.org/manual/doctrine-and-covenants-instructors-guide-religion-324-325/renounce-war-proclaim-the-gospel-of-peace-lesson-39-sections-98-99-106-108?lang=eng
twitter.com/sarahchad_?lang=cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take the lack of a link as proof that this
can't possibly be real.

OP is a massive faggot sage

archive.is/Kw9iP

you underestimate the MSM, i bet its real

Watch it turd.It explains the difference between the lethality of high velocity bullets and the lethality of low velocity bullets(AKA handgun bullets).He is right and while a single bullet from an AR15 will be enough to kill in a number of locations on your body,your handgun will be lethal only with a shot to the head and even then depending on the angling the person may still survive.AR15 is a weapon for killing and should not be sold a a self defense weapon.

>>AR15 is a weapon for killing and should not be sold a a self defense weapon.
gr8 b8

>handgun will be lethal only with a shot to the head

Lol. Then how do niggers manage to kill each other so much with 9mm?

2,000 mph bullets, automatics, assault rifle 15 and clips. time for an intelligent discussion on gun

terminology

>they're willingly stepping into our arena
this is /k/'s time to SHINE

Handguns are the #1 firearm killing choice according to FBI crime statistics. Long guns don't even come close.

>blood loss is a myth

>being this retarded

School shootings aren't usually done u body armor, ya daft cunt. A crazy kid with a gun isn't a trained soldier. You shoot him, he goes down whether he wants to or not, because he's a kid who's never been shot or shot at before. This isn't a fucking movie, you don't walk off a bullet of any size and miraculously remain completely functional. Why don't you come out from behind the Meme flag, Schlomo?

If teachers start becoming armed in the classroom, there is no reason why they wouldn't end up arming themselves with AR's

On close distances the speed doesn't matter as much as that kike from news think. The difference will be in milliseconds, and this milliseconds is the matter of reaction of the shooter

He’s being retarded on purpose.
Most of these psycho punks would wet their pants and give up at the slightest hint of resistance.

what a fucking tard

The bullets from the handgun won't be able to catch the bullets fired from the AR 15! How will the teachers be able to shoot the bullets out of the air? We need to put speed limits on bullets.

wtf! hahahahaha

Get shot with a hollow point 45 in your chest and see if it's letal, faggot

>Implying teachers would be trying to solo the shooter

I think just the mere fact that bullets are being fired back will probably make the shooter stop and run away. I'd be worried about two teachers mistaking one another at the shooter if anything.

>be teacher
>get new handgun from principal
>there's a school shooting
>a kid pulls out a gun
>I'm ready for this, I pull out my new handgun
>I start shooting
>my bullets are too slow
>shooter walks out of the way of my bullets
>laughs at me
>kills everyone with his much faster bullets

So give our teachers rail guns. Problem solved.

was that thing born a woman?

Clearly you know fuck all about guns, or ballistics.
The type of weapon has absolutely nothing to do with the velocity of the round. Also, you should know that soldiers as far back as Vietnam have been complaining of the lethality of the 5.56 round. Its the sole reason the .458 socom was created and used in Mogadishu.

sbrammunition.com/the458socom.html
Speed does not mean lethality. Yes the faster its traveling the bigger the initial wound channel will be. But penetration is what's lethal. Speed is what is needed to defeat armor. A slower moving object with more mass with do more damage than a faster moving object with less mass.

It's nice to have /k/ around.

What if they just combined schools with police stations? Like literally just build an addition into the school that's separated and have the police station be right on site?

STOP THE HAMMERING

Yeah, I've been shot and it definitely takes the juice right out. Check these guys reactions.

youtu.be/cfsOgarSc-Q

Racism

An average speed of the .223 at the muzzle is around 3400 feet per second, depending on bullet weight/barrel length and so on.
Average speed of a 9mm at the barrel is roughly 1100-1200 feet per second. Dodge the little pointy-thing very very fast or you won't get it done at all...
ballistics101.com/

H-HAYAI

>Niggers btfo

The guy could barely stand after 1 shot, and his friend got knocked the fuck out. Those are grown ass men, how's a kind gonna handle that shit?

Close quarters plus militarily (or professional) trained with hand gun vs loony with rifle.
Anyway what morons the fact that they are there is supposed to be a deterrent.
Wow you people are dumb, given something to help even a little right now you would rather discard it (and potentially let people die in the interim) just to get your own way.
You are either controlled idiots or selfish brats.

That is pretty good but isolate the criminals.

leftists are demons

Marine buddy says even the hardest dudes fall almost instantly from a 9mm shot anywhere on their body. Said most do the same even from a .22 Like you said it’s not at all like movies portray just the same as silencers don’t make 7.62 shots sound like pfft pfft.

>If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

Donald J. Trump

>Yes it's real
That's it. I'm out. I'm done. Nope. No more.

Why are people building nukes? According to MSNBC you could just fire a rifle into the sky and kill people in China and they'd all be dead within 3 hours.

No tribe NEEDS bronze weapons.
- stone age man

depends on situation and the person, you're right that it's not like movies, you'll never see someone go flying back from a round to the chest or do the shoulder shake as the get pumped full of lead all dramatic like but I've seen several guys take bullets and shrapnel and not even realize they've been hit

1,200 FPS and 3,000 FPS aren't going to make much of a difference when it comes to a standoff. One just means you die a tenth of a second faster.

It is, unfortunately, real.

>Falling for /k/ memes

Your "understanding" of tactical realities is nil. Your source article is MSNBC... AYFKM???

Give the teacher ak47s

LOOOOOOL

This is probably unironically what they think

just lol. mandatory fn five sevens for teachers when?

>teacher 30 feet from school shooter
>his rifle shoots 3000ft/s
>his bullets reach you in 0.01 seconds
>teachers 9mm only shoots 1200ft/s
>their bullets reach the shooter in 0.025 seconds
>the shooter deflects them all with his katana

Not always, but often even if the shot isn't one that's incapacitating, the mental part of keeping up the fight is drastically reduced

is the implication that it wouldnt work because teachers cant shoot ar bullets out of the air with handgun bullets?

Holy Shit he's right

QUICK SOMEONE TELL POLICE OFFICERS HAND GUNS DON'T WORK!!!!

THIS IS INSANELY RETARDED

HEH NUTHIN PERSONELLE KID

Also t. Mormon Jesus

As peaceful, law-abiding citizens, Latter-day Saints renounce war and proclaim the gospel of peace but will stand unto death in defense of their God-given liberties.

lds.org/manual/doctrine-and-covenants-instructors-guide-religion-324-325/renounce-war-proclaim-the-gospel-of-peace-lesson-39-sections-98-99-106-108?lang=eng

Fun fact, our antis call us Nazis cuz we supported Hitler and refused war with them

Lol... lazy Mexican bullets. This is what we got after all the brass manufacturers moved to Mexico

Why don't they do it, anons? Why don't leftists just learn a little bit about guns, just a little tiny bit?

>Clearly you know fuck all about guns, or ballistics.
>The type of weapon has absolutely nothing to do with the velocity of the round.
Holy shit this projection.

Even if though he's trolling he's still right. Rifles are far, far more lethal than handguns.

yeah but get a negro on pcp and you might want to up it to .45

give teachers rifles

give head teachers rifles and grenades

give janitors machine guns, claymores, night vision, flamethrowers and meth

i just fixed america

How are you this stupid?
Is this what happens after you eat fucking tide pods or some shit?

uh wut? The type of weapon has a lot to do with it unless you think velocities are the same out of a 10" sbr as they are out of a 20" carbine / rifle. It's the M4 with it's shorter barrel that has caused the problems with the 5.56 as there isn't enough velocity to reliably introduce tumbling.

This was known by the british a long time ago:

>In 1910, the British took the opportunity to replace their Mk VI cartridge with a more modern design. The Mark VII loading used a 174 grains (11.3 g) pointed bullet with a flat-base. The .303 British Mark VII cartridge had a muzzle velocity of 2,440 ft/s (744 m/s) and a maximum range of approximately 3,000 yd (2,700 m).[4] [16] The Mk VII was different from earlier .303 bullet designs or spitzer projectiles in general. Although it appears to be a conventional spitzer-shape full metal jacket bullet, this appearance is deceptive: its designers made the front third of the interior of the Mk 7 bullets out of aluminium (from Canada) or tenite (cellulosic plastic), wood pulp or compressed paper, instead of lead and they were autoclaved to prevent wound infection. This lighter nose shifted the centre of gravity of the bullet towards the rear, making it tail heavy. Although the bullet was stable in flight due to the gyroscopic forces imposed on it by the rifling of the barrel, it behaved very differently upon hitting the target. As soon as the bullet hit the target and decelerated, its heavier lead base caused it to pitch violently and deform, thereby inflicting more severe gunshot wounds than a standard single-core spitzer design.[17] In spite of this, the Mk VII bullet was legal due to the full metal jacket used according to the terms of the Hague Convention.

Did you know..,Without those Red areas on teh map, the blue areas would freeze, melt, stall, go dark, and or starve?

Powerful. Yass qween

The virgin handgun bullets vs the chad AR rounds

Even the lefties i know in person arent this stupid, wow

>be teacher carrying hand gun
>school shooting
>see shooter and pull out hand gun
>he smirks and pulls out his high capacity ultra instinct AR-15 blanco 100 por ceinto
>we shoot at the same time
>can't even see his bullet but mine has barely left the barrel
>his manages to kill the entire class in seconds
>h-he's fast
>next thing i know the bullet is behind me
>hear him say "しぬ..." under his breath
>mfw
>

MSNBC showing they are low IQ brainlets again. lul.

More people are murdered with a glock 9mm than are murdered with rifles.

This. Light is tons faster than sound but in a small room people look and sound words out of their mouth at the same time.

Liberals are so fucking stupid

>twitter.com/sarahchad_?lang=cs
Many keks were had that day..

>Implying the janitor doesn't already have meth.

did you know that there is a reason criminals don't rob gun stores?

HOLY SHIT, that's a real tweet.

.......bahahahaha

the best part of this armed teacher debate is how teachers unions are already whining about hiring discrimination in favor of teachers who are proficient with firearms hahahaha

>AR15 is a weapon for killing and should not be sold a a self defense weapon
That's exactly why it should be sold as a self defense weapon, you retard. The whole point of self defense tools is to have the ability, when push comes to shove, to kill them before they kill you.

Ya but the politician doesn't give a shit about you or me sweety they fear the long gun because it can reach out and touch them past their security. THIS is why they will always try and ban rifles over pistols and no other reason. It's always about them. My guess? A lot more damning info is about to come about them and they don't want to have to flee the country after sinking their claws in so deep for so long.

It's real. Fucking twitter is ripping him a new one with Neo memes and such.

I've never seen so much retardation in one place before this shithole.

You frigin fags have no idea how a gun battle goes down. It aint a fuckin duel!

kek

Do they think this is the fucking Matrix????

This is honestly the mosty retarded thing i've seen from the media so far........

Armalite AR-15 only has about an 800fps advantage over an FN Five-seven.

I think I had some of these .303s.

I shot them at some vinyl like flexible board that the shooting range had up and the fucking things only made pinholes in the board and bounced off.

Yeah arming teachers with handguns is dumb because shooters will just dodge the slower bullets
The real solution is to have explosive charges hidden at key structural points all over the school so when a shooter starts shooting you can set off the charges, blow up the school, and disable the shooter (or shooters) quickly and efficiently

That was fucking awesome
>robber: "am i shot?"
>security guard: "oh fuck yeah!"

Please tell me you don’t think bullets is spelled the way you have spelled it.

user, did you know?

give every teacher a fully automatic 45mm glock & wesson 1789 colt handgun with 30 round drum. i'd like to see a school shooter get past that, regardless if hes moving 2000 mph (thats fast as fuck for a human for uneducated people)