Do you think women currently have equal rights?

do you think women currently have equal rights?

Remember how traitors used to flee tbeir home countries dressed as women? They cant do that now because women are equal to men. Good job feminism you played yourself

No, they have more rights than men.

No they have way more rights than men

no, they have more

Women currently possess more rights than men in the western world.

They have had equal rights for decades, i think we should take away their right to vote.

I know they do.

In the west they have even more rights then men.

what about the pay gaps

Legally yes. In fact they have some rights men don't have.

Equality happened a while ago. Now they have more.

What pay gaps ? Women usually earn more than men for the exact same role

If women really got paid less than men companies would hire only woman, so they could maximize their profits.

Literally not real.

Do you mean thigh gaps?

what about the gap between them titties

Absolutely fake because it's based on cherry-picking data to fit a narrative. If you include all the data, such as vacation taken, maternity leave, job interest, extra hours worked, etc, etc, etc, you come up with equal pay, and in some cases, yes there is a gap (where the women make more than the men).

yes

but i'd guess most men who have been around women would not want them to have as much. they have no sense of loyalty to anything but themselves and their feelings. (in general)

statistics show women earn less then men

that'd be suicide for the company. lul. women simply don't work as hard as men do.

100% correct. Per hour actually worked, women earn more than men.

Someone post the video of the based black economist btfoing that jew broad on this stuff

>what is cherry picked data
No, it doesn't.

do you have proof that it is chery picked

Where ? Pic related. Barclays pay gap released yesterday. A quick solution to the pay gap ? Fire all secretaries and replace with men. Wage gap sorted.

Two can play that game.

*AHEM* "Statistics show men earn less then* womens"

See? I said it. Must be true.

They don't get paid less, they chose different jobs and often choose to not work as much as men.

If employers were allowed to pay women less it would mean all employers would only hire women because it would save tons of money.

Do you have proof it isn't?

A woman can falsely accuse a man and ruin his life. A man can accuse a woman and its literally laughed upon.

What does this have to do with legs?

Wtf? I love the party gap now.

yes I know women who get paid less then men

You know that "study" everyone talks about? The one that says women make 75 cents on the dollar or whatever?
Well actually read it. All they did was go find a bunch of women and a bunch of men, and compare average salaries. No adjustment got education level, tenor level, nothing.

>3 women, 2 teachers making 30k, 1 engineer making 80k
>average 46.6k

>3 men, 2 engineers making 80k, 1 teacher making 30k
>average 63.3

OMG WOMEN ARE UNDER PAID

>"Now"
No you don't. Geez, is your shill level that pathetic?

Men work longer hours at harder, better paying jobs.
How many underwater welders, loggers, truckers, and plumbers do you know that are fucking female?

They also work less, do easier jobs, receive more benefits from the government, and courts are heavily biased toward them. Any other questions?

no. due to lowering the bar they, like niggers, have preferential treatment

And I know men who get paid less then* women.
Huurrrrrrr-durrrrrr.

What's your point?

women get paid less then men do on average

lul yeah, talk about a room of hysteria, no work would get done they would all be bitching about what the local tart down the street did.

Women have more rights and abuse them actually.
Especially in Family Court, Alimony, Child custody, VAWA, CAPTA, tender Years doctrine, Title IVD, affirmative action.
The bulk of kids trafficked is by women, since they abuse the 1997 Clinton Adoption Act.
Women should be banned from being politicians since they do the opposite of men, not whats right.
women have no loyalty to country, family, race, or ethniticity.
Just the vagene.

>women have lower paying jobs on average
Ftfy

Rights to what? Sex?

They are the gatekeepers. What, sex isn't important? Right, it's insignificant. Meaningless.

Two can play.

Men get paid less THAN* women do on average.

This is fun!

Prove it. Show me that between construction workers, women get paid less than men working the same hours, same position, same contracts.

Show me that IT workers in the same market and same level position that women get paid less.

no they don't ur probably an mgtow beta boy who makes up "facts'

Ive never seen a woman on a rig floor, sawing timber with a Stihl 880, or setting an injection pump on a Cummins.
80 years later and women want the easy jobs. Every court system in the USA is 80% women, and they fuck up the USA being dumb bitches, who are to lazy to take the actual hard jobs that pay well.

This is either all bait for you're a zika baby tier brainlet

Yes, they do. You're probably a cucked soyboi snowflake who makes up "facts"

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Merry-go-rounds are fun!

Thank you. Throw in roughnecks, miners fishermen, loggers, construction and farmers to name a few more.

Of course they do. They just are completely shit at success.

>Cummins
yeah, cool blatant sexism. maybe if you made the work area more inviting more women would have those jobs

Men do get paid more on average, but men also do most of the dangerous work. Since when is equal outcome worth striving for? Should I make the NBA accept me even though I haven't dribbled a basketball since high school?

>blatant psyops thread

ill give you a reply

>psyops
That's generous.

mummy is the only woman who should have equal rights to men as she has no equal amongst women.

Haha.

She's just an instrument of Putin, right?
I'll bet they have to hire women for dangerous jobs for political reasons, and then they give the women easier versions of the work. So women in fact get paid more than men for the same work.

NO

Holy fuck circular logic at it's best

Holy fuck this bait dude

Let's say it's true.

And? What's the problem? Proving it's caused by discrimination is impossible and multivaried research shows the difference to be below 10%

Also, we are not really talking about a right in this situation

They have more rights than men do.

Do you think women DESERVE equal rights?

yes

Or women can get over their lazyness and learn to fix shit with black oily shit on their own hands all day.
Women expect men to be the mechanics, drillers, loggers, miners, and builders.
Want equality, but wont take equal jobs.
Dont mention that Men die working those dangerous jobs daily, not women.

No, they clearly and explicitly have more rights than anybody.

Hello :DD Where are the natalia pics? :DD

MUMMY

There's no such thing as "equality".

Women have shown that they only want equality when it benefits them. True equality would mean women would do all the shitty work men do, instead of sitting in their offce jobs browsing facebook all day.

Statistics are mostly pseudo-science

Only if they are women, and not "women"

Women have the exact same rights men have, and are actually treated better in the court system than men are.
>hurr durr pay gap
Show me a study that says men and women in the same profession, with the same amount of years, with the same education, working the same hours, make different amounts. None of this "on average women make less" by comparing teachers and engineers

True equality would mean I could punch a woman in the face and be treated equally the criminal justice system as if I had assaulted a man.

No, they have more rights than men do.

Unfortunately

Females generally get extra perks at the beginning of the game.
For being hot skinny females they get the world. For bouncing around and giggling they can have anything.
Ugly women still get the Offended perk to use, but they don't get much else because ugly people suck.

When it comes to rights to children, men don't have any rights really.

They have equal rights in the eyes of the law
Socially they aren't treated like equals because they can't handle it. A man is competitive instinctively, A man is competitive even where it doesn't make sense to be competitive. But a woman has to think herself into that mindset

No not equal thy have supra-rights thank you feminism

Yep. And then some

Equal rights to the foot long ebony dong.

Beautiful they deserve it des.u

That's not entirely right, there is big overlap between man and woman. When you pick random man and random woman from the population and try to guess which one is more aggressive, if you chose man you will be correct 60% of times. 60 -40 % isn't big difference, BUT it is big difference when you look at the extremes. The most aggressive people in the society are almost exclusively men, and all extremely agreeable people in the society are all woman. That doesn't mean there is no aggressive woman and agreeable men by the way.

Same thing when you look at intelligence, it's not that men are smarter then woman, but there is much more flatness in the distribution among man than among woman. There is a lot of woman with average intellect , there is very little retarded woman and very little of genius woman. In men it's different, you have less man with average intellect than woman with average intellect, there is a lot of man that are retarded compared to woman and also the smartest people on earth are almost all men.

You see this in every day, there is not many homeless females, it's almost all men, there is also many men in the top position, way more than females. But there is A LOT of average females everywhere.

Women don't just have equal rights, they're extended huge privileges in some cases.

>still don't have to sign up for selective service despite having combat arms open to them voluntarily

>(((pay gaps)))

We need less 'rights' in society and more duties.

No they have more rights than men in Finland because they dont have to do military service.

Statistics also show that women spend the vast majority of money in the family. What use does a man have of a higher wage if his wife spends it all anyway?

OMG DELET IT RITE NOW

Equality of outcomes is undesirable anyway.

Easier to find job than men? No worry about getting #metoo'ed

This. equality under the law they obviously have it in the first world. Women themselves don't want equality in every regard though, the majority enjoy the advantages they have and would not want maximum equity in all things

>equality under the law they obviously have it in the first world.

except for the fact they receive lesser sentences and never are required to join the selective service

They have more rights than men. Custody, workplace, etc. They are a protected class. This is one reason trumps speech pissed me off today. He was talking about how great employment is for blacks, Latinos, women etc. Meanwhile in my urban shitlib metropolis most of the homeless I see are white men. Totally forgotten, abused, and in the streets. Meanwhile, employers bend over backwards to hire minorities so they can pat themselves on the back.

Agree

SH-