>I NEED MUH AK-15 TA SHOOT DA GUBBERMINT WHEN THE-
>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
>*you die*
Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM
youtube.com/watch?v=vXLRYf9EV2Y&t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is Vietnam? What is Iraq? What is Afghanistan?

>>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

You can blast criminals too

Yup, they won't save you from me and my boys when we roll through your wall with an MRAP to take them.

newsflash, a handful of sandniggers in the desert with AK-47's have been wreaking havoc on our military for 16 years

*Blocks your path*

Fake and gay

pfffttttt

>What is IED

So what your saying is there is no reason to ban guns since they pose no danger.
Also
>1 post by this ID

>you will not be saved by the god plutonium
>in fact
>you will not be saved

Good luck getting explosive materials in America, buddy. We'd be visiting you LONG before you put anything together.

Wow...what a great thread
I love this thread
Every time it gets posted
Word for word.
Shitblue/10
You're losing & you know it
>all your narratives have backfired

Posse comitatus?

this is bait

Did you know, you can legally buy 50 pound bags of cannon powder (for your model cannons of course) at most country bumpkin gun/trap shops?

The US is NOT going to bomb their own cities.

Yeah, right. In an event of a total civil war they are going to monitor people who are gathering materials to make explosive devices.

In that event, we'd just go door to door dragging people out and turning everything over.

you cant win against gorrilla warfare

Stop replying to obvious fucking b8 people.

Sage.

What about Jews? Would you drag them out too?

It only takes 3% of population to overthrow a government

Yeah... uh, no.
You're retarded.

Based sniff poster

Only about 3% of the population participated in the American revolutionary war. Overthrowing ZOG could be done with far fewer than 3%.

I can literally make an unlimited amount of explosives from water, a battery, and time.

Are you saying that 10mil people , organized and with guns couldn't overthrow the gov? Think about that idiot

>we can subdue a rebellious population and make them cooperate by indiscriminately bombing their homes

Sure worked in the middle east.

>Has gun
>Snipes power grid
>No power grid to haul supplies and maintain supply lines
>No supplies no plane

Easy

Could be done with about 10 thousand quite easily.

>a drone operator can't drop a bomb on you... if you disable his brains

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM

It can be.

I don't want to keep my guns to defend myself against the gubmint, I want to keep my guns to defend myself against niggers when they chimpout.

This. No power, no command, control, communication. No foodstamps/welfare reaches the city niggers, total chaos in 3 days or less.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXLRYf9EV2Y&t=56s

What is the OKC Bombing for $300

Great job showing one of the worst planes in your OP pic.

I agree, when 2a was written both citizens and military had the same weapons and were on an even playing field, so we should have bazookas and stinger missiles now.

This is why it's so important for you to stock the fuck up on guns and defend your rights to own them.

Outside of (huge sums of) wealth, guns are the only form of leverage people have on a government.

Based Nip

Based hydrogen poster.

I see these threads and show up JUST to make sure this is posted. Good on you user.