Yosuga no Sora

This wasn't that bad. Why all the hate Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is mad because they can never have a mentally disturbed imouto love them unconditionally.

Yosuga no Sora is pretty well liked here, no idea what you're talking about.

Incest is bad, m'kay?

nice reverse psychology, of course I'll bite. Here's at least this japanese fact: there are still new figures of her done, and by top tier manufacturers. So japan loves Sora (too).

No one's mad besides a few Orimo fags that hated the fact YnS had the balls to end up with more than implications,

I think the only reason people shit on it is because you have to go through three other routes. If it was just Sora's route it would have been easy. But nope, gotta go through those side bitches.
Personally I liked the side routes though, the shrine girl and violin girl had good routes with some interesting story. Hated the rapist girl, her route alone almost had me quit on the anime.
Also the OST is god tier.

>I think the only reason people shit on it is because you have to go through three other routes. If it was just Sora's route it would have been easy. But nope, gotta go through those side bitches.
The BD edition separates the routes so that you can just watch Sora's story, so anyone who wasn't watching it when it came out doesn't have that excuse.

Yeah, I recently got the Bunny version of her in Kobe. Really well done

Loved it. Wish there was more incest anime like this one.

I hated the fact that there are routes other than imouto route.

This was the thing I didn't like about the anime. What a pointless waste of airtime.

Yes but what would you rather have, some guys adapt separate routes so we end up with 3 episodes per girl or all 12 dedicated to Sora?
Rather than focus on the main girls route they animate the other routes. So rather than end up with all 12 episodes of pure incest fucking we only get 3.

Only normies on youtube hate it.

Where do you think we are.jpg

It should have been a 12 episode incest ride instead of wasting time on the side girls. Omnibus is trash

>rapist girl
You mean the childhood friend? All I know is that scene where MC's banging her on the floor and his sister is in the doorway staring had me diamonds

Wut, are you one of those people who spouts bs like Sup Forums used to like ttgl

Hate?

>there are still new figures of her done, and by top tier manufacturers
It's always Alter, it seems. Someone there really likes her.

I dont like it becaues its boring and i dont care if Kaworu fucks his sister

>inb4 they drowned