OUR MIND VIRUS IS WORKING

>lying is the same as telling the truth, right?

I'd wager to say the mind virus comes from the left. Truth is the cure.

critical mass soon

Truth won't cure the flu user.

> Polls are re-

Ye of little faith

How long until he says something retarded and it plummets to ~35-40?

Don't call it a virus, lad. You give faggets like this shabbos goy the opportunity to use a slight.

>implying you aren't trying to brainwash your followers since it's the only way to convince them of your otherwise illogically retarded ideas

Gallup still has him hovering at around 39 percent approval. His approval ratings have consistently hovered around that. If what the left says is true then his ratings should be a lot lower

>own the data
>still can't hide the truth
hold fast, boys

NOOOOOO I GOT BEAT UP AT BERKLEY BY FACISTS THEY TOLD ME WE WOULD BE STARTING A REVOLOUTION AND TRUMP WOULD FALL HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN

>How long until he says something retarded and it plummets to ~35-40?

Not today. Gave a based speech. Called out the coward cop that let the kids die.

Like what?

>implying ANY of your ideas aren't illogically retarded

The last time we could trust these pills was halfway through the campaign. They set that shit straight, long ago. The fix is in on almost any poll you see anymore. Shrunken results. Trump was 10+ points ahead in the majority of states. The election was rigged for Hillary. Donald won the popular vote by possibly, 5-7 million votes and Hillary didn't genuinely get 65 million. She prob got closer to 62-60 million while President prob got closer to 65-69 million.

Cap my toast.

>If What the left says is true
That's a big if.

nice bantz but fuck off bsck to reddit, faggot.

>using le brainless wojack maymay in February, 2018 the year of Jesus

>calling mIIIIIIIms "maymays"

>(((polls)))

You are so ahead of the curve. Sugoi, sugoi~!

exactly my point. We know the polls are rigged but they can't rig them enough to drop his approval ratings any lower than about 38 to 39 percent.

Agreed. This is fact. Shilliary chested to get a fake higher pop vote count. Trump ran the board and won by even larger margins than official reports.

it means his approval is probably at 60%

Daily Reminder that polls about Trump don't mean shit.

We'll be fighting for the truth on this before his first term is up.

these polls don't turn around on a dime, its been edging up for weeks
probably more to do with the effects of the tax cut starting to be noticeable more than anything related to this gun control stuff

Q predicts this.
Seriously, he says reports will come out detailing how Trump won popular vote and millions of illegals voted for Shillary. I believe Q is the real deal after John Barlow.

Trump did put together that voter fraud commission but it may have been disbanded.

Every time Trump has said some off the wall shit it turns out to be true months later. Like "Obama tapped my wires". He did claim to have legit won the popular vote after discounting illegals voting. Proof will come out eventually. CNN will be on suicide watch.

Trump is a time traveler confirmed.

>fucking jewkel hands

Agreed. The writing is on the wall in many states. I think he even won Virginia but that place is so corrupt they flipped the nessesary number of districts with absentee ballots derived from some 60,000 pardoned felons that got pardoned very close to the election date. Now, I don't believe the felons actually voted themselves. The state took care of that for them. Now, where else can we suspect this? Absentee ballots that fly around without the owner of the vote doing a single thing. Lots of those dead voters are used this way.

Bump

Bump once more