/srbg/-Serbia General

Welcome to /srbg/-this general is for everything Serbia related.

>Discord-dis*ord.gg/maFCXkX
>Pastebin-pastebin.com/CH0E92Lu
>UPCOMING ELECTIONS:
Belgrade-Mayor and city council elections, 4th of March 2018
>MAKE SURE TO IGNORE SHILLS AND NOT GIVE BULGARIANS TOO MUCH ATTENTION SO THE THREAD DOESN'T BECOME THEM SHITPOSTING AGAINST FУROM

Other urls found in this thread:

vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/687979/Americkom-marincu-uhapsenom-u-Srbiji-potvrdjen-pritvor
rts.rs/page/tv/sr/story/20/rts-1/3045024/rec-na-rec.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RATbdSf5KdY
youtube.com/watch?v=QelWWhZP9Os
youtube.com/watch?v=yccJhULE4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=ue-xud9A7mk
youtube.com/watch?v=_mab1XZc8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=0KJSVlBj3fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7EygE5JpLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=1yskotqNuXI
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about the seal team six guy who was arrested in Serbia with a gun with the serial number scratched off

vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/687979/Americkom-marincu-uhapsenom-u-Srbiji-potvrdjen-pritvor

Serbs are shitskins

>first RTS debate
rts.rs/page/tv/sr/story/20/rts-1/3045024/rec-na-rec.html
> Republikanska stranka - Nikola Sandulović,
> Jedinstvena stranka pravde (JSP),
> Za Beograd - Beogondola,
> Nijedan od ponuđenih odgovora,
> Građanska Stranka Grka Srbije - Vasilios Provelegios,
> Dosta je bilo pljačke, korupcije i lopovluka - Radulović Milorad
I'm fucking dying, this is amazing.
Sandulović is a fucking screaming retard, and the NOPO guy is cringey af with his plebbit-tier humor and terrible joke delivery.

>MY CHILDREN ARE STARVING
>THIS IS A QUESTION OF LIFE AND DEATH

usual American imperialism

God is a SERB!!

srbe na vrbe
za dom spremni

I've always somehow prefered this flag, just the 4 S's. The crown seemed too much and made it look oversaturated. Plus, we're not a monarchy for well over a 100 years and we're done with that shit

>za dom spremni
>Lithuania

Kill yourself Hrvoje

diaspora checking in

hello my darker brothers

croatians > turk rape babies

I spent a month in Klaipeda, i understand why you people have the highest suicide rate.

:thonkface:

Perhaps then if you accept the fact that Croats are just Serbs in denial it'll be easier for you to kill yourself

Seriously , do it

since it's a serb general
and croatians are basically catholic serbs
i welcome myself into the thread my slightly tanned brothers

that's nice too, i just think the crown makes it look more "glorius". but in general, this seems like a modern fashy design with or without the crown, and i'm all for that.

what were you doing there
how is lithuania?

is everyone a serb in denial according to you now?

yes

turn off that proxy tonibler

if we are serbs then we are more serbish than serbs in serbia, kek. You're vlach gypsy racemix

no

kad hrišćani stanu svi na jednu stranu mir ce biti na celom balkanu

even subhumans such as albanians still seem to outbreed you in kosovo and gain land from you
serbs can't fight at all

yes

no

Are we friends Serbia?

"Brat uz Brata,Srbin uz Hrvata!!!! Svi smo mi slaveni i krscani a Hrvati su bolji Srbi od Srba" čiča Draža 1563.g

didn't serbia backstab you in the second balkan war?

Training to be a croupier on a cruise ship.

Cold, both literally and metaphorically, you take a stroll around one block, you've seen 80% of the city,

protestant and orthodox churches across from each other, Russians everywhere

Dunno, different but interesting, they have very depressive stuff from the past, but also more modern stuff then us, so dunno, its nice to travel

>obssessed with Jews
>blame everything on Jews
>Jews never even existed in the Balkans

It's like being a passionate nigger hater in Iceland, it's all cool but have you ever seen a nigger

yeah, just let us take skoplje and kumanovo when you annex memedonia
>you don't want to be their friends goyim reeeee

Ayyy, I'm visiting Bansko tommorow. What should I expect

Yes. Bulgarbro.

I dont know, im too poor to visit Bansko. Also im from vidin

Bump

Uci blgarski we

youtube.com/watch?v=RATbdSf5KdY

youtube.com/watch?v=QelWWhZP9Os

what the fuck is that?

After watching this video I've decided not to visit Bulgaria. Miss me with that gay shit

>never been part of Byzantine empire
>use Byzantine symbol

we have better trap
youtube.com/watch?v=yccJhULE4A0
>pic related

Who is the best candidate to evict Sinisa Mali from his undeserving position as mayor of Belgrade? It has to be someone totally opposed to AV because he's turning into a oligarch. Suggestions?

>serbs can't fight at all
>says the Lithuanian
Shouldn't you be a part of Russia or something?

lol wut
Serbia was part of Byzantine Empire

of course we can, our empire lasted way longer than your 25 year old "serbian empire"

>Who is the best candidate to evict Sinisa Mali from his undeserving position as mayor of Belgrade?

Who cares, you can't win a pre-arranged race. Oligarchs aren't toppled with democracy but with violence

Serbs faced a superpower of their age while you faced disunited Russian principalities and you conquered a bunch of empty fields and forests
then Russians decided it's enough and raped you lol

You are born, bred and brought up as a cuck, how did you garner the immense courage to bring up these bants? Are you going to kys afterwards?

essentially noone, everyone else is just as retarded if not more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ue-xud9A7mk Miss me with that gay shit

oof

Are you fucking serious bros...

>conquers areas that got fucking wrecked by the Mongol/Tartar invasions
>"look guys! we had an empire"

>leaf calling someone a cuck
you are way more pathetic than servs

>miss me with that gay shit
>post gay shit
kek
how bout dis
youtube.com/watch?v=_mab1XZc8Q8

>A Croat and Serb arguing about Leafs and Lithuanians

at least we can agree on this
youtube.com/watch?v=0KJSVlBj3fQ

Canada may be liberal cucks, but at least they're not Putin's cucks like Serbia.

Ja jesam srb/I am Serb and I'll gut you alive like a fish rip your spine out if your back.

"hurr durr, muh tiny 25 year old empire faced with other empires and we lost to them easily, also getting subjugated by turks in the end, so you aren't an empire!!"

>Implying the Ottoman Sultans weren't Turkmens that after breeding the fuck out of their Balkan-waifu-harem over generations turned into almost pure Europeans
Without the Serbian contingents, the Ottomans would have got rekt at Nicopol and Ankara.

what are you doing in canada then, pavlovič? oh wait, you're a butthurt diaspora who'd rather live in canada than in their shithole

so are you

im more into german trap tbqh
our "scene" is pure crap
youtube.com/watch?v=7EygE5JpLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=1yskotqNuXI

Literally every European peoples immigrate to Canada besides maybe Swedes cause good gibs and Swiss because they have higher standard of living than us. Serbia is a shithole but so is half of Europe including a country called Lithuania.

>Mongols and Tartars conquer Kieven Rus
>burn everything except for Novgorod, which surrendered
>years later some Pagan horse fuckers from the Baltics take advantage of this situation and invade
>this is their empire

*Blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

>266 days
x3

Its been a while since we have killed some infidels

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Go back to your bunkers LUUL

>you
>killing anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Illyrian, wtf is that shit? We are proud uzbek warlords from Chechnya

haha dumb serb,,,, bosanska artiljerija led by alah hahaha.,, fakin s#rbhuman gypsy turk hahahaha bosanac sam bekrija haha shitskin serb hahahah.....

Yes all those victories worked very well for Yugoslavia in the end didn't they?

>go into war with infidels
>infidels literally BTFO you in less than a year
>DADDY BLAIR, DADDY BUSH PLEASE HALP HALP

By "it's been a while" you probably mean never
but hey, at least you don't deny your past

FYI Serbians and Ukrainians are the closest things to niggers in Europe even if you include Turkey as a European country (for whatever retarded reason you would do that for).

remove the memeflag tonibler

>Teutonic losses 68 men,8 knights and 60 soldiers
>Lithuanian losses
>*Drums playing*
>6,000 bastards

>Yes all those victories worked very well
They would have, if not for the foreign powers

>inb4 "ur makin excuses"

>too ashamed to even show his flag

Oh and were also half slavic since we raped a couple of hundreds of servians when we arrived here.

According to what qualifiers/measurement? Albozerg manlet detected

There, is your butt feeling better now?

According to looking at the damn country and people and using your own judgement rather than getting fed opinions by CNN and Russia.

HAHAHA you know you're making excuses and you still do it. You're shitty country lost and is losing today. In 10 years you'll still be losing and in 50 years you'll continue to lose. The USA will still be on top tho

nice

>The USA will still be on top tho
When its not be sure to refugee status your way to the next superpower

Balkan league is the future!

>u know ur making excuses
But nigger, it literally would have turned out different if the US didn't stick their nose where it doesn't belong

That's why you had to leave your shithole and flee to the US

Serbs were, are and will continue being absolute losers. They press their claims for briefly owning territories of other countries surrounding them. The fact is that Serbs got absolutely btfo'd in the 90s and are losing more and more every day.

>le the US isn't white meme

Just admit you're a nigger country, this first way to get over something is to accept it. Being so close to the Muslims hordes from brown nations is a good indicator that you're genes have non-white impurities in them.

We didn't want your opinions, really Mujo Kebabich...don't make us bomb you so shutup.

You're just mad because we have a better military, economy, people, culture, diplomatic presence, technology, schools, roads, buildings, bridges, healthcare, and the list goes on. We won fair and square you muslim piece of shit.

lol whatever you think leaf. We're gonna be here for a while. Rome lasted for centuries and that's the nation that gets compared to the United States most in terms of empire status. We've only been here for ~250 or so. Are you buttmad serbian disporia or some shit? Why are you doing that to my Canadian brothers and sisters? Stay in your own country brown person

You call that bait?