Melbourne

how are citizens supposed to defend themselves in a city where ALL forms of self defense have been banned?
i can understand the upside to not being able to buy an assault rifle at walmart at 3am, but there are several valid non lethal options, such as stun guns, pepper spray, tasers, etc, but those are treated in the same category as firearms here, (TOTALLY BANNED, especially for the intended use of self defense).
under the same law, australians are even prohibited from owning FUCKING STAB / SLASH RESISTANT VESTS / CLOTHING.

the australian government likes to pretend the whole of australia is like a white rural town in queensland in the 70s, meanwhile MOST of melbourne now is LITERALLY approaching detroit tier, the amount of illegal firearms on the street is shocking, (melbourne gangs are actively posting photos and video of loaded firearms on social media as a threat to other gangs, and the fucking coward police do NOTHING).

inb4 'martial arts', is my 89 year old nan supposed to learn muay thai now?

You dingos need license for having screwdriver?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How your electrican/plumers/construction workers carry out?

>approaching detroit tier
You've got a long way to go between Melbourne and Detroit, slugger.

Melbourne homicide rate: 3.1/100,000
Detroit homicide rate: 39.5/100,000

Doesn't take much dude. You can look up the historical statistics from Detroit. In the early 60's it was the best place on Earth. Highest per capita income on the planet, virtually all white, virtually no crime.

Then they brought the nogs in, white people started leaving, more nogs filled in the numbers and started multiplying. Jobs vanished, crime bloomed, violence sprang forth like blood from a head wound.

I'll send you some tasers. The taser pulse sells for around 300$

violent crime in detroit and across the U.S is actually dropping each year.
crime and homicides in melbourne has tripled within the span of 5 years, any statistics you find will simply be tampered with.
our police and courts have the power to simply shut the media down from investigating or reporting certain things, and will actually arrest reporters who are stepping too close to the line.

we are probably still far from detroit in terms of homicides, but i guarantee that random assaults, carjacking and home invasions in areas of melbourne like the northern suburbs are as bad as detroit.

Free range negroes will destroy any society they are forced upon. This has been proven time and time again yet people keep insisting they know how to make it work.

is it the blacks?, or is it the fact that they are allowed to get away with murder here?

because we are not retarded

you might be a tradie who always travels with 3 ice head mates and a hilux tray full of makeshift blunt and edged weapons, but not all australians have that option, some australians have to commute alone or on public transport, and have no excuse to carry a self defense implement, or are simply too old and frail to defend themselves.

No law will ever change their nature.

yeah give a 5 year old and a mentally ill a gun
that should do the trick

Yikes. Self defense is also banned here even if we can own guns and knives technically for hobby, hunting etc. If we didn’t live next to the US with their influences our ((government)) would have banned guns long ago. Still they will come for them after the next high profile shooting piggy backing off the CNN fake news from the FLA shooting

>remember they want you defenseless when society implodes, if they take the guns they will take the rest

Why not just toss your baseball gear in the trunk? A baseball bat isn't a weapon if it's in the same bag as a ball glove some cleats and a few baseballs.

well it's at least partly laws. You will note that enslaving them all is technically the domain of legislature

what the actual fuck?
this cannot be real

> i can understand the upside to not being able to buy an assault rifle at walmart at 3am,

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

The slope is slippery. Let it be a lesson to us all. When they try to take our 3am Walmart AR15s is the beginning of the end.

> swiss army knife
> utility pocket knifes
> laser pointer (???)
> wrench
> hammer
> screwdriver

fuck man, think about what is going to happen when someone tells Victoria Police how dangerous a car is

> I live near detroit
> I carry a handgun as nigger repellent.
Where are you cucks on the chimpout scale?

A person wanting to ban weapons of some sort may be sincere albeit misguided. When they jump to banning defensive items such as stab resistant clothing or bullet resistant vests you know right away that person hates you and wants you dead.
Like, okay, ban punching. Ban blocking? Wtf is that about?

> cat-o-nine tails.
fucking kek.

i like this

I don't think they should be enslaved though. I believe the should be repatriated to their ancestral homelands where they will be free from oppression.

if australia could actually keep guns out of criminals hands and only legalized non lethal tasers that fire a traceable round with a serial number, i would be fine with that.
the problem is that every suburb and town in victoria has at least one meth gang with access to firearms that associates with a huge percentage of the local youth... almost everyone here has access to guns now.

They aren't

royal oak here.

>free from oppression.
their very existence is self-inflicted oppression. there is no going back to hunting and gathering, pandora's box is open and their ancestral homelands are ravaged by AK-wielding 12 year old junkies

> is it the blacks
you import niggers and then wonder why they act like niggers.
Your pattern recognition is broken dude. Enjoy your descent into hell, along with the HIV injection in your anus.

> if australia could actually keep guns out of criminals hands
Do you believe in santa claus too?
motherfucking tooth fairy?
Here's a bit of reality: nigger criminals will get guns, even on a god-forsaken desert island like nig-stalia. Your women will get nigger-raped, your anus might get violated by some HIV nigger too. Your homes will be robbed and your cars will get jacked. This will continue until you kick the ass of your cuck politicians and get your rights of self defense back and can legally shoot niggers in the face when they start chimping out.

Remember to castrate them before release so they dont breed.