Africa

Redpill me about Africa pol

In this thread please only post facts and general history and information. Why is Africa so unsuccessful even today in the 21st century, long after colonialism has ended?

example: Zimbabwe is the most fertile in Africa but imports 80% of its food and has 90% unemployment.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/strange-maps/africa-uncolonized
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is this cripple so bad at walking even today in the 21st century, long after we broke, crushed, and sawed off his legs.

It's easy to talk shit and make fun when you're not the one living it.

To be fair, it is very large, if you look at the most successful peoples, the live in narrow areas where their flanks are covered by sea or mountains, this allows them to defend themselves strongly, which then allows for sustained development. All that being said, Africans are very inbred.

Except in cases where we left them with better infrastructure than they ever had, better commodities than they ever had, and better opportunities than they ever had, they still screw it up and manage to degrade it into becoming shittier and shittier.

See South Africa, which didn't even belong to them in the first place because the Dutch settled it and there were only a few tribes at best with no farmland.

africans are a subspecies of homo sapiens, or more specifically, the only subspecies with no admixture with other homo species.

ontop of this, they evolved in a climate without major seasonal differences. This meant that there less need to plan ahead for the winter and think strategically about the future. The higher level of predators and diseases also mean that the 'spray and pray' method of procreation, where they simply have as many children as possible and hope they survive, was more viable than elsewhere.

These two factors have contributed to an evolutionary strategy that has produced the africans we see today. Generally, they are not suited to the modern civilised world.

I think the answer is a genetically targeted plague that some Sup Forums biologist will release upon the world around 2060. I can't wait.

But you're wrong about the last 7000 years.

If you're not an expat in SK, you probably already have been taught about blacks by your culture. They are right. Don't relax around blax

They wuz kangz, wakanda is real, and if it weren't for whitey those spear chuckers would be the most technologically advanced country we've ever seen.

Why are the most advanced nations in Africa today those which were colonized? The nations that were left completely untouched have some of the worst living conditions in the world.

So what? The seperation happened 60~40 thousand years ago, and after the seperation we mixed with neaderthals and two or three other subspecies that we know little about. Their DNA, which comes from species adapted for seasons and cold and planning, mixed with our nigger ancestors as we fled Africa. Our nigger genes, geared towards high breeding and aggression meant that the other species were outcompeted and killed off, but we managed to rape enough of them to pick up useful traits and improve ourselves (East Asians and Europeans in particular.)

Aborigonies mixed with another group in south east asia and this mixture was not as advantageous. In many ways, abos and papau new guinieas are an even more inferior form of humans, as their mixing created a lazy, uncreative, animal version of humans.

Anyway, all the information is there if you want to find it. It's so harmful to the modern myths we use to form our societies that it is played down and excused away, but the science IS there.

You fucking leftest apoligist piece of shit.

>Why is Africa so unsuccessful even today in the 21st century, long after colonialism has ended?
niggers

Fuck off with your Jewish fairytales.

>right click
>edit source
>oh look guise

We should give it 100% to the chinks on the promise that they'll exterminate half it's population and mandate that only white LED's may be used for lighting

>triggered arab rape baby is triggered lel

oh wait, your not an italian, your just a stupid faggot, my mistake.

>arab rape baby

I mean, why are you even bringing kikes into this? Are you just fucking stupid, or do you have a point? Probably 12 years old.

Sure bro, we're all niggers, makes perfect sense, lmao.

No, your right little catholic boi, god created us all as different races 4000 years ago in different parts of the world. So sorry, please go back to sucking your priests dick.

It's geography is both Sub-Saharan Africa's blessing and curse. Gave them abundant resources, while blocking their technological development at the same time.

Okay what else haven't I said, this is getting interesting?

> 2018 and literally fighting a strawman unironically

>posts pic with open mouth

Alterboytoy confirmed

>Implying better infra wouldn't naturally come with the passage of time, like it did in uncolonized lands such as Thailand/Liberia
>Implying the shitholeyst parts of Africa weren't deprived of opportunity to educate themselves intentionally(Congo) so as to prevent unrest

Look man, I don't think Africans could've built some developed or even middle income country tier place in a widespread manner but these arguments are just laughable. You can quiet easily see the disparity in development between British ruled areas like Nigeria/Kenya/SA, French ruled areas and, you know, the Belgian ones. Colonialism does still have a negative impact on those in the Congo.

While countries like Zim/SA have certainly regressed, countries like Botswana/Ghana have advanced rapidly.

I don't get you. Do you just hate white people or something? We have actual knowledge that can prove the superiority of the white race and how its come about, and you're being a fag. Cool.

bigthink.com/strange-maps/africa-uncolonized

Why is Lesotho so lit AF?