Saber vs Post-nuke Meruem

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bIQr62lZbsM?t=7
youtu.be/7VANyY87-_Q?t=80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meruem is okay. I'm not a big enough HxH fan to even remember what "post nuke meruem" even is but I watched the more recent anime. He was like a powerful guy who felt like a DBZ ripoff and played Go? I liked his pseudo romance/friendship with the human girl?

Saber is okay but also kinda the least interesting of the Fate girls. But I think she would be more interesting in the hands of a less retarded and/or misogynistical author. She has that kinda tortured leader kinda vibe. Played most of the VN and watched the Zero anime btw.

Overall I think Meruem is more powerful (at least if Shirou is acting as Saber's master), but Saber is a better character. Neither are great though.

Can post nuke meruem tank excaliblast?

HxH characters don't really feel as superhuman to me as servants

If Saber loses to a school teacher then she has no chance against a real King.

They both lose my interest

Saber with Rin as master wins. Saber with Shirou as master loses just about anything.

Saber without avalon would lose

A draw

Saber?

Christ at least give him the Alter version to fight. At least she uses her Noble Phantasm. Saber is a retard and a highly limited retard at that. She basically only has one Noble Phantasm and doesn't like using it until she feels satisfied. And when she isn't using it she's a super hero vanilla flavored sword fighter who gets tripped up by people who aren't pathetic one trick ponies and have multiple special abilities.

Saber is shit. Seriously any other servant but her would be better. Even Hassan or Medea.

This guy would destroy both

>medea
>even
She's at the top tier in servants who most likely to win HGW.

pretty sure she fucking ded the moment the fight start

he tanked a nuke, so why not?

No he didn't. He was dead if Youpi and Pouf didn't resuscitate him, and Excalibur is significantly stronger than a cheap nuke.

>he tanked a nuke, so why not?

sure user. He sure did kek

Saber lost to a regular guy with strength/speed buffs. Post-nuke Meruem also had basically instant transmission too.

>Regular huy
>Former assassin

Saber lost because she under estimated that "regular guy" who isnt regular at all.

And half of what reduced meruem to a dried husk would make Saber into a pile of ashes, so what?

Niggas, stop being autistic. Saber never tanked anything even remotely destructive as a fucking atomic bomb and Meruem post-bomb is much more powerful than he was before due to receiving the powers of his two sycophants. She wouldn't have a chance.

Servants are immune to conventional weapons, so you are wrong.

Once that Greek magic was gone, that teacher was unable to affect Archer in anyway, newfag, no matter how hard he attacked Archer.

If you don't have any magic, you're not gonna affect a Servant at all or are you forgetting how Archer sliced the teacher in half?

Something that causes damage on par to an atomic bomb then, you understood the fucking point.

You're fucking retarded, newfag. What is Avalon.

Meruem can't do shit to Saber if he doesn't have any magic at all.

Mereum is incapable of harming spirits much less the supernatural.

Lurk more, you retarded newfag piece of shit. Nasu already said nukes would be useless against a Servant unless nuke was a part of some noble phantasm.

Mereum has no noble phantasms. He's not gonna be able to harm a Servant.

This guy is a big moron

Like that fucking human wasn't when he choked Saber, you dumb cunt? Even if normal weaponry is useless against a servant, Meruem survived the destructive power of a atomic bomb. Did Saber survive something that destructive that affected her? No? Then what's your fucking point?

Can magic beat nen?

Ancient Greek magic, you newfag piece of shit.

Once that magic wore off, it was like punching in the wind when that teacher tried to attack Archer.

Depends on the level of nen user and the level of the magic user, I think. A more powerful nen user would beat a weaker magic user, and a more powerful magic user would beat a weaker nen user.

It's honestly baffling how 99% of secondaries don't get F/SN.
Like, the first fucking episode of the UBW anime tells you that Servants are spirits, and therefore can't be affected by anything other than magic.
How can you even be this retarded?

>Source : My ass

Sure, a less powerful shitty mage who can't do shit would kick the fuck out niggers like Netero, because fuck the character level! His source of power is magic, even he being a weak ass faggot he is still more powerful.

Same with a more powerful mage and some chump like that hair nigger that got shouted to death. The source of the powers matter nothing disregarding the actual character strength and power, faggot. It's called fucking logic.

>Magic
>Logic

AHAHAHAAHAA

Are you this dumb or you're really applying yourself? You can't really think that character A would win against character B because of the source of his powers, disregarding his actual fucking power level.

sure

That human was enhanced by magic from Age of the Gods retard.

... Superman has a weakness to magic, nigga, it's another thing entirely than someone being more powerful than him because they use magic. In this case, we aren't talking about niggas who have a fucking special weakness against magic.

Gods. You're really this dumb.

Well shit, fucked up the post. My bad.

So you are going to disregard Meruems and Sabers weaknesses? God you are so dumb.

Nah, I am responding the dude that asked "what is more powerful, nen or magic" and saying that it depends entirely on the level of the dude using it. Saber and Meruem is a foregone conclusion to Saber, if he can't touch her.

>ITT dumb people whose only argument is "muh saber can't be hit by regular things"

Well then, what's your argument, genius?

So which Cell forms can beat mereum?

>decently-written shonen villain, sentient bug pondering the morality of humans (good premise but shonen writing limits it)
>retarded waifufaggotry Mary Sue. author renounced making Arthur male because he knew waifufags refuse anything other than "muh pure spirit waifu"

All of them? Even Vegeta was a planetbuster at first appearance.

Can shiki kill Meruem?

>le memey xDDD
fuck off

Yes
Shiki can kill Meruem

Instantly

>saber
>jobbed to almost everyone
>mary sue
At least try to make your bait less obvious.

>Did Saber survive something that destructive that affected her? No?
she did get hit by Ea and keep existing- which is quite impressive

A fan of both series. But let's face it. Servants are way more powerful than the HxH verse.
Even Archer can generate a nuke-like energy.

>"he badmouthed my waifu it must be bait"
I don't even know what fights she lost and won, I didn't watch recently

No, you.

>didn't watch recently
>recently
>watch
If you at least speedwatch fate, you would know that saber is a fucking jobber that lost most of her fights you dumb colossal idiot.
Even her memes are mostly about her losing against a school teacher.
So yes, that means you were baiting because you were provoking an argument that you couldn't even finish. Embarrassing.

Given how Saber can casually go Match 5+ can Meruem keep up?

humans can fight on par with servants though so that theory is stupid
the entire fate series never makes sense in terms of powerlevels

Fuck people that keep saying that meruem can hurt Saber. UNDER THIS FUCKING FIGHT SABER IS A MORTAL WITH SERVANTS POWER NOT A FUCKING SPIRIT SHIT.

>Saber is a better character
THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND

It's almost like Fatefags are finding some excuses so they don't need to say that Meruem wins the fight when, if the OP wanted someone to dumbly answer "who would win, nigga x someone he can't touch?", he wouldn't have created the fucking thread, yeah?
Oh. Found the reason why.

Meruem.

Pre-nuke gets owned though

Mereum is too fast tbqh

Like how fucking stupid do they have to be? ITS A FUCKING FIGHT BETWEEN TO PEOPLE THAT ARE CAPABLE OF HURTING EACH ANOTHER NOT A FUCKING FIGHT WHERE ONE OF THE FIGHTERS ARE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HURTING THE ANOTHER

two*

sorry guys.

i aate when threads like these dies

Congratulations, OP. Worst thread on Sup Forums right now and there are two trap threads currently.

fuck off waifufag. I remember everything it being shit and loved by waifufags, more than enough

Why people are trying to ruin Saber?

rubber nen

success breeds jealousy (and shitposting)

Except Meruem is neither retarded, slow, nor honorable.
He would never let that slow ass attack charge up.

>Archer can generate a nuke-like energy
Gif unrelated, right?

I think it is. Or the nigger don't have a fucking clue about the magnitude of a fucking nuke exploding compared to that little shit Archer did.

EBIC IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE??? XD
kill yourself

Can any of them beat a high school teacher?

But the question is: can he tank excaliblast?

Yeah, I think he can.

Excalibur isn't slow though. A swing of her sword is all she needs to get rid off the Cell copycat.

Yeah, that arrow is 50-100 tons tnt tops.
Minature rose nuke was in megatons.

What you expected from powerwank franchise fags?

>powerwank franchise
???????

>Source:My ass

Saber can barely beat fake assassin

Fate

>fatefags spam that Saber wins against a post-nuke Meruem
Can Saber survive a nuke to begin with?

youtu.be/bIQr62lZbsM?t=7 50
youtu.be/7VANyY87-_Q?t=80 100

Learn something about the world

Good job outing yourself as a newfag.
Nasu hates powerlevels.

Fatefags gonna reply like "muh servant can't be touched by conventional weapon"

With avalon, yes
Without avalon still yes but received heavy damage.

Any excalibur swing that has any respectable damage has her standing with a giant glowing sword for a while.

And Meruem can?
She survived worse, a point blank attack from EA.

O

>... Superman has a weakness to magic
>have a fucking special weakness against magic.

He's not weak against it, he's just vulnerable to it like anyone else is.
It's like saying he's weak against being punched in the face by Darkseid.

Kyptonite is a weakness. Magic will work on him the same way it works on anyone else with his level of durability depending on the respective series.

It just so happens alot of magical shit tends to work on like an astral level or some shit, so it can at times bypass durability.

>And Meruem can?
Pre rose Meruem literally survived.
Nothing in fate was even close to hypocenter of nuclear explosion, including EA.

That's wrong though. She doesn't need to stand still to charge Excalibur. She used it twice consecutively against Gilgamesh.

The one who didn't got grabbed by a school teacher.
Saber is a written jobber so Shirou can stand out.

NLF. Shown no proof they've tanked shit on that level before.

She'd die to the nuke.

Like I said, those quick draw excaliburs don't do much damage. The one that destroyed caster needed substantial charging and I'd say that was on par with netero's zero hand which Meruem tanked, although visibly damaged.