I'm a racist

I can't help thinking "gas these pieces of trash" whenever I see nogs.
And whenever I see some fat roach/sandnigger female with its offspring I want to strangle it before it shits out more.
What can I do to become understanding and welcoming again?

>What can I do to become understanding and welcoming again?
gas all niggers so everyone else is white

>is racist unironcially

What user, you thought you were one of us? You just misunderstood. You've just given yourself up. We're gonna find you now. Nigga

I'm not racist I desire that they go to their own nations

why would you? Your
attitude is quite good

>We're gonna find you now. Nigga
Not if I kill myself first

Nothing wrong with it. They went to kill us. They deserve genocide.

Stop coming to Sup Forums. Sup Forums in general really. This board is just a Russian gaslight operation

Nothing. You've ascended and now your stuck knowing the truth. What really hurts is that you'll start to realise that a large portion of your own people are scum and probably deserves to be exterminated as well. Welcome to hell

I am racist, but it's never on a personal level. It's just that I don't really like the vast majority of black people and it'd be cool if they had their own nation so whites could have our own. This doesn't mean I'm going to be rude or go out of my way to fuck with a black person. I even happily bant around with some black guys I see at work.

Sounds like you have a healthy and reasonable mindset.
I doubt there is a man here who doesn't share your thoughts.

First time I landed in Switzerland, I walked out of the airport, directly into the train station. Needed change for the phone box, so I went to the small shop a few metres away. Picked up a mars bar, had a 5 franc coin.
The coal black negress behind the counter handed me back 1 franc.
In my basic German, I said "I gave you 5 francs", the negress lied through its teeth, "no you gave me 2". It was the first shop, a few metres from the airport exit, the first place anyone coming in would buy something or have contact with a 'swiss' person, and it was a thieving congo negress.
I was in a rush, had a train to catch in five minutes or I would miss my connection, so I just left.
If I had had an hour to spare, I would have called for its manager and made a fuss until I had my money back.
The rest of Switzerland was nice, even though I just passed through it on a train, north to south.

I didn't remember the German for THIEF, or I would have shouted it in its face.
I also wanted to warn the ones behind me in the queue. Language skills limited that.

I hate Muslims. For good reason.

You should let migrants fuck your girlfriend like they do in Germany.

or you could just kick them them out

You should be brevicking every last jew in your country.
Scandinavia mustn't be tainted.

You live in Switzerland, be lucky you're not in London.

why would you want to be wrong?

Well, I desire that they go to their own nations because I'm racist. OP is a bit radical but when things are pushed too far shit happens

Ohh boy, ohh boy, look at that Mutt, its a cuckboy, isn't he? Yes he is :D What a wonderful cuckboy we have there :D Just look at him :D What a cuck.

Gas yourself, bitch. You deserve it way more than Jews ever did, maybe not really, but close.

>file not named Osama bin Liftin

Ya blew it

I don't want them dead I just don't want them to be alive around me.

Why do you want to be suicidal?

Right, bro

Well, I though that way too. But now i think: why should we leave beautiful and sunny Africa to the nignogs?
I dream of a world where only Europeans exist and where the natives have been genocided. I dream of an Africa sparsely popukates with whites

That's too much. I'm not there yet and who's to say I won't be in a few years time, but right now I believe that all animals have a right to exist.

to be more understanding go die