twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/966829848093016064
linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq-a440094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>provoke
>play victim
>repeat

boring

twitter.com/sarahchad_?lang=cs
check her twitter, she is milking it most but too bad cnn already found brown bald lesbo. she is trying so hard to be relevant lmao. btw all those smiling selfies, i bet it was surely hard experience

Inb4 someone bullies these kids so hard they shoot up their school

DAHNALD YOU CANT TROLL ME

It's so hard to side with the Left. Everything they do is just cringe inducing

Hypothetically speaking
how great would it be
if someone infiltrated the March
for our Lives movement and was
able to influence where the movement would go

>insults his acting ability
Sounds like a troll comment desu.

This kid grew up on the internet too.

She want to kill you.

These people supposedly hold the moral high ground of the debates? People who are broadcasted by most American MSM cameras at any given moment, choose this moment to give a statement of who makes the best ebin menes and is the trolliest troll in the country? Fucking pathetic.

................................................................../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_ \,----,,,_....
..................„~*¯¯`”\,.............. _„_.............( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-, ...
................./ : · :(“, ~;*’¯¯¯”\, (_,--``”~,......\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `\.....
.................| : · :,/`,-*~;~··-„,/ (‘` ``)/· ,\....,/` : : :_„„,: : : : : : :: : : : \...
................| : · / ,/`,--\ \’`c\,---„1 ’`--(_,/ ./ : : :,/` · · ): : :: : : : : : : : |...
.................) : µ’` .\ (c) `¯ . . ·`), . ,-~`..... \ : : :| · · '”\, : : : :: : : : : ::/...
.............../` ,/_~-, .`;;`„-„,__,./, ```/....... `\: : :\ · · · · `*-.,: : : : : :,-‘ ....
...............`-/¨;--;~’ `”*-=,=-_ ,) . ,/`...........` : `\, · · · · · · ¯”~---,--`......
...„„.........__\, · ‘, · . . . `\„_,/ ,/;-;_ ............ /``| ./ · · · · · · · : · : „-“...
.( :·`\,-~*`¯ · · ·`¯` `~--*--~;/`~*`*--, . `1` ./ : |, . . . .---~*”`......
. \·:··:”*~-,,„„____„„,.-~”`¯`/ / · · · · · ‘\,) , / : :| · : : · ·/....
...`”’~-,„„„„„„,,~‘`.( · · · ,.__| | · · · ·, `\„/ ,/`: : : / · · · ·| ....
.........................\`”””` · · ·`’~;-,„,,_)”`_-‘ : : : / · · · · · | ...
......... (`*”-,„,-”¯¯”`-;„· · · · · · , /'``,-~”`¯: : :/ · · · · : |...
.......... | : :(,;-===-„, `\,· · · ,-`| · ·/ : : : | :,/` · · · · · ·| ..
......... . \ : :\, · · · · \\ · `\. ·)· / · / : :\ : :`~,_ · · · · · :: | .
............ \\,_`~.,_„,.-*\\, `/,/„/` ,/ : : :`’;-.„_ : ¯-, · · · /,....
..............`\,,`”| : :`-,„_„))’`"` ·,/`_„,~*’` · · ( · , ,`)·,-; `’\,.......
............. ,.¬-,--\ : : : : : : : : / · · · · · · · · · · · ·,,-“`.....’-„,-‘......
..............| |: :*:\ : : : : : : :_/ „____„„„„,---~*`........

>these kids grew up on the internet
>mfw

Damn she actually looks hotter with the bald head desu

Hot Lesbians Rock

>they grew up surfing teh interwebz
do they think its just boomers on kikebook havin a giggle?

>"HAHA HE'S BAD AT ACTING WHY WOULD HE BE PAID"
Wow I sure got btfo

>it's another episode of the left thinks they can meme

Sup Forums AND DONALD DUMPF ARE DONEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payed lol

Nooz

>They're better at trolling than you
Consequences will never be the same

What a shame. Looked kinda qt in left frame t.bqh

>david hogg can't act to save his life
Yeah bitch, we know. That's how we fucking found out his jewish lies.

>not posting mini lueshi

.........................,--,-,
........,--,......_..../(,'')'-'~--,
......./::,-',',')(,,''-,/:::_::::::::\
.......\://(.\-':-,.>.||:/. ):::::::::|
......(/.)...--~'/....)|\.....--,::-''
,-,,--~--,::.::/,---,/./:|....,-'
'-,,.'.'.-~'''¯//....,/./:/...\
....--.,--',¯...>--':::/....|
.....\('''''')'-,.)./::::/,,..../
......\,\''',,\-/./:--'''(_\./-,
......,--\;;;;;;/........,-'.\,/
.....//::-,,,,,,-' ' ''' '`
.....\\::/::/

Why not push the blonde with dick sucking lips to push the agenda instead of the girl in OPs pic?

oh fuck we got trolled guys

Maybe Sup Forums should expand the playbook to include more than this one play then, eh?

This

lol! leftcucks can't meme and everyone knows it, just because they know few keywords like "trolling" and "meme" doesn't make them experts or even remotely good at it.

Trolololola lalalala lololooooooooo

“Ah you think the trolls are your ally? You merely adopted the memes. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! You wouldn't even know what the word troll is if not for me lurking in the darkness”

why did you photoshoped uncircumcised weiner out

burn? what. i dont get it. isnt she accusing them of being shitty actors? if this is trolling, they are truly at a different level

That's exactly what I would say if I got roasted as hard as you.

Does she have a bf?

The problem with the younger generation is that they have learned how to dismiss any argument using memes and troll-tactics, so there's no way to introduce them to new facts/logic. If trolls have any real power in a real conversation, then we are heading to a post-information age where all is lost. The solution, which most people already do, is to not give a shit about "burn"s on the internet like some communist tool.

is this her?

That low forehead is like an ape.

>we grow up on the internet and leave a big footprint

I was using the internet while they were still in diapers. Do they think everyone calling out their bad acting is 60?

Buzzfed.

like I care about what any jews tell me.

fuck all kikes. Affirmative action for jews now.

fuck jews.

fuck jew york.

public kikes are the worst kikes.

You have been brainwashed to find attractive unfeminine ugly cross-dressers.

fuck all jews.

Too white.

OWO

Give up your guns

>you can't troll these kids
>REEEE STOP CALLING ME A CRISIS ACTOR, YOU CALLING ME NAMES IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THESE DEAD GENTILES!

Whatever though, the word trolling has lost all meaning and is just used in place of "Wahhh quit disagreeing with me!".

Exactly, he can't act to save his life. Why do you think it's so obvious that he's acting?

If he was good at acting, we wouldn't think he's acting.

Give up your gums

would tongue that belly button desu

Al fucking Gore invented the fucking Internet!... you little fucks paying rent? Man Bear Pig!
EXCELSIOR!

LOL this is the girl that was glorifying niggardly behavior on twatter

but im only a few years older than them

who the hell wrote that anyway?
why are they trying to make this look as scripted, prepared, and faceless as possible?

hmmmm why isn't she black?

Forgot the pic.
Give up your gums.

They are little communist crisis actors and they look and sound ridiculous. It's almost too bad that the shooting wasn't real because most of the new generation are garbage.

They think it's a dump truck, that they can just load everything on to it.

Gas the kikes race war now.

>these kids grew up on the internet!
Anyone under the age of 33 grew up on the internet.

Pretty sure Hogg might have been using the internet at around the same time you were if you catch my drift.

That's why the brown lesbo shaved her head. She's guilty of something.

archive.is/QEFjb

archive.is/QEFjb

300% jewish

lol

>thinking growing up in their safe space ball pits makes them better at the nets
topkek

Why are you typing like that? You some kind of queer?

payed

Uh no. I first got online (at home) in 1999 and I was already an adult. The younger generations really do see the world as theirs and with them being at the center.

What is the deal with that bridge?
also link to tweets or fake and gay.

FagChan BTFO 4EVER!!!!
Time's up virgin losers! You can't win, these young children aren't fucking around, there's more epic burns where that came from
What, you thought this was a game? These brave survivors were looking for somewhere to release their anger, guess they found just the right place :)
You guys are FUCKED

I'm sorry you were poor.

How is that a burn?

>It's real

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/966829848093016064

The fact that there are grown adults supporting this...

>CNN and Buzzfeed giving lessons on trolling.

kek

Why does she look like tyler1?

Fucking adults made the damn things they’re playing on.. is that totally lost on everyone?

>can't act to save his life
That's how we know this whole thing is a steaming load. That and the fact that his mom has CNN contacts and he suddenly became the poster child for gun control the same day of the shooting.

Jeff Kasky is the head of the Autism Channel kek

linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq-a440094

fake

The propecia, Dahnald

this is so fucking dumb. do people actually like this?

No, computers sucked until then. If you wanted to easily play a cool video game you walked to or drove to an arcade, or you bought a console. If one needed information, there were newspapers (a bunch of paper folded together with stories written on them), magazines( fancier newspapers basically, but with more color), TV (such as it was/is), and we also talked to each other. Strangers even talked to strangers. Back then we didn't carry around phones pretending to be a 1950s operator-gossip. We enjoyed life more.

been on the internet since the late 90's. The internet was an anarchy back then and is a safespace today, damn kids and their phones..

Giv Muslim QT

Is this loss?

What even was the point of this? Thanks for sharing autism you dumb fuck

Since when has posting liberal autism on Sup Forums in 10 threads been the norm I’m so tired of this garbage

She has those problematic glasses.

The new generation cannot think logically, so what do you expect?

>Buzzfeed News

Oh shit here we go. I legitimately feel bad for these kids now; they don't know how many megatons of weaponized autism they have just ordered to be launched

It's Buzzfeed what dyou expect.