Stops (You) in your way. What do you do Sup Forums?

At least one nigger understands

So it's ok to be pro white then right?

I would let her fix me a mint julep
then sit on my lap.

>what is affirmative action

Pro white isnt

Anti nigger

Only true if the opposite is also true, but it isn't X=Y then Y=X, but X=/=Y therefor Y=/=X

anti-white

Pro-black in a majority white country is anti-white

I assume

Fuck off

>only one there
Nice

I’d just turn around, not worth it

Big if true.

Do you like StarCraft?

I tell her that pro white does mean anti nigger. Then I turn the fire hose on that niglet

no

Start shooting

noted and fixed

Pro White isn't Anti-Black

Right?

Riddle me this...

I'd laugh at the irony and agree, then I'd say I'm a white nationalist for the same reason

Pull out my cock and let her drink deep of my white male privilege.

Close my eyes and pretend I don't see them, then walk right through.

>close my eyes
>walk through her
Do you have object permanence, user? Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they don’t exist

It is anti-white unless it’s black separatism.

>make a counter sing:
>white power isn't anti black

1D holographic chess

Yes it is. Let's just be honest. We don't have to lie like niggers.

Pro white does mean anti nigger and we should be fine with it.

thas racis mang

Show me a pro white argument that isn't racist

Remove affirmative action, as it is 'pro-black'. Now the playing field for getting a job is equal.

Show me a pro black argument that isn’t racist
Pro any race is inherently racist, it means that one race deserves more rights or attention than any other race

Being white and existing is already racist. Why should we give a shit if our pro white arguments are also racist.

This

>Show me a pro black argument that isn’t racist

Stop shooting us because the color of our skin?

>Being white and existing is already racist
Said no relevant person ever

>Show me a pro white argument that isn't racist
AA is not just for blacks its for mexicans and other minorities too.

this is why the anti white shit is gonna end real quick..and it's gonna be violent

>EU flag
>shitposting

every time

im taking an anatomy and physiology class we are all the same inside just differences like birds or dogs have getting mad about race is primitive

NO! THAT IS RACIST!

*thumbs up*

>I don't agree with a person
>must be shitposting! That means I can ignore any argument!

never change Sup Forums

This

>Said no relevant person ever

Why are we all of a sudden only accepting arguments from people who you deem relevant?

Stop using the color of your skin as a cheap cop out to do evil and wicked things that you deserve to be shot for.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

The context was that its pro black
>stop shooting us because the color of our skin?
expand

spit, vigorously, until they clear the way

Can you filter flags? EU is always shitposting some nonsense.

what about this:

Is pro black anti asian or anti jewish ?

너무 웃기다

Your racist mentality is showing. Whites are privileged, all other races are not. That's why being pro white means you're pro your white privilege which is infact racist.

The statement implies that you're being attack or marginalized in a society.....no, WORLD that already worships the ground you walk on.

A white person can be plopped into any non western nation and they're revered as a Golden Calf.

Pro-black is force medicating white males. Pro-black is being pardoned for being a shitskin, no matter the crime. Pro-black is gangs, drugs, and kill Whitey. Blacks are a plague to white society

Whites are global minority and the majority is trying to outbreed us in our own countries while claiming they're the minority victims. I want to kill you. I want to waterboard you with acid.

I do this

Yep John Urschel is similar. He payed for the NFL and was in school getting his PhD in Mathematics he now teaches calculus

You're not really making your case if your designation for black people is nigger.

>stop shooting us because of the color of skin
That’s easy, we’re already doing that.

lol it takes two to tango. If white girls want to get with blacks and mexicans its her own damn fault.

White nationalism is the new pop-atheism. A fad movement for worthless fedora-tipping contrarians to give themselves the illusion of superiority.

In all seriousness pro-black has a very different definition from pro-white due to niggers and their inherent tendency toward communism.

Pro-white is equality of opportunity and pro-black is equality of outcome which is absolutely an anti-white philosophy.

White people created their own "privilege"

Its not white people's responsibility to make the world fit everyone's idea of fairness

>Pro-white is equality of opportunity
At no point in history has "pro-white" ever meant this and you know it.

Whites enslaved other races and colonized different countires. You may have created your own privilege but you also destroyed other peoples privilege.

Pro white isnt anti black

And other races didn't stop white people from doing it. Their failure is their own responsibility, not white peoples.

By that logic Jew control is good and natural

>it was the whites

Hey retard ever heard of the berber/Arab slave trade? They literally enslaved hundreds of thousands of white people and that is the reason why blue eyed red heads can be found in durka regions like Syria.

But go ahead and blame whitey like you usually do

Whites were capable of doing that, because they were ALREADY privileged, because they invent & create society & shit unlike niggers.

It's not something they stole, they made it, and then they conquered Africa with it, and if they hadn't blacks would still be in mud huts, and everything would be fine and dandy. Moral of the story: Don't wound what you won't kill.

Literally every country that has had the wealth and power to do this has done it. Including Asian and Middle Eastern countries. The issue isn’t that whites are evil, it’s that people are evil. Blacks just never reached the capability to do this on the scale that other countries have

Wrong, by that logic it's white people responsibility to get out from jewish control. Kikes will never volunteer to do it because they are such nice guys.

i draw my 357 magnum i have a ccp for. i take aim and say "drop the knife FFS drop the god damn knife" then shoot 3 times. im careful to not pout 3 in her head 1 is in the neck 1 is near the collar bone and the last is in the arm. it looks like a noob was shooting who cant hit anything. i then put a pocket knife i own in her hand and sprinkle some crack on her. every white man needs some crack he will never smoke on him for just suck a occasion

Nope, you're just retarded & don't understand logic

Holy fuck, you’re an embarrassment to Burgerland
Use your magnum to shoot yourself

Maybe check how white people are being treated in South Africa and Zimbabwe before posting this bullshit

Damn nvm dude you're right black people are actually really smart. You've changed my whole world view

Whites dominate basketball pic related

X=Y always implied Y=X you fucking mongoloid

Black Quarterbacks are how you win Super Bowls

Literally the only white b-ball star I can think of is Bird. I’m retry uneducated in the field, but I always think of Jordan, Manute Bol, and Kobe

Tell that to your own color people. I think they would disagree

When I think of the medical profession I think of Dr Heathcliff Huxtable, Dr Dre, and Dr J Julius Irving

Manute Bol was trash though. Even white players were better than him.

>we are all the same
So why do Kenyans and Ethiopians keep winning so many medals at the Olympic marathon?
They have a better training program than Russia, China and the US, do they?

My shield has nigger immunity.