Diversity means no new experiences

In the old days, if you traveled, you learned about the world. Now going to London is the same as going to Pakistan, everywhere you have the same glass-steel towers, same food. There's no real diversity left.

the world has been rapdily homogenizing since the early1800s
partly this is the industrial revolution and subsequent technological advances, and partly of course the jews

AMERICANS HATE NEW EXPERIENCES

There is no London

Eventually, the world will be just a giant favela. Fuck.

I wish we had violent cannibal rainforest Indians living on the golf course, why is multicult do selective in that only certain types of race are allowed in?

This is one of my main gripes with the current materialist globalist hegemony. I have been around the world, and while you can still find local flavour, it's getting weaker literally by the day. It's a good way to start redpilling 'travelling' obsessed normies to discuss this.

Yes glass steel towers, brown eyes brown hair women with bags on their heads and Toyotas everywhere. It’s like a glorious rainbow.

Your country does allow cannibals to live. Except only Pakis and they eat only little white girls.

THICC

....bait? welcome to multiculturalism/civicnationalism/globalism/we´realllivinginamerica

브랩

Yeah i always wondered why leftist are so fucking OBSSESSED with travel and exotic food, you know 'oh its soy latte and veg sushi day yay!' faggotry but can't comprehend common sense logic that when diversity hits, everything is same. No more exotic food, no more travel.

why you sushiniggers are so obsessed with foreigners banging your whores?

What does this say?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>i always wondered why leftist are so fucking OBSSESSED with travel and exotic food
Because they're empty inside and have been told that traveling gives you "life experience" and thus, character and personality. It does give you experience, but the rest come from within, and leftists are afraid and hate themselves for their own instincts.

this is why we fight. nationalism will bring true diversity back

There is no England now

Its almost like you lost the war

>traveling gives you "life experience" and thus, character and personality.
actually it just gives them something to never stop talking about at parties.

>actually it just gives them something to never stop talking about at parties.
Well, yeah. Like I said: they're empty.