Berserk

I haven't caught up with the newest Berserk chapters yet. Are they finally on Elfheim?
Also I'd like to have a Berserk thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDlyK3V2XT8
youtube.com/watch?v=RAl5b4C_jJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=kavev5cLs8k
youtube.com/watch?v=jf50x_s4TeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

yeah, got to recovering casca's memories and another hiatus

How do you want it to end?

Personally, I want Griffith to get raped and killed by his followers.

Griffith gets impaled by the Dragonslayer, Guts becomes the king of Falconia.

I was discussing this with my friend a few days ago. We both agreed that guts raping griffith would probably be the perfect way to tie up all of the loose ends.
>guts get revenge
>griffith finally gets to say he has an equal, a friend.
>griffith obviously being a faggets gut's d
>casca is avenged, in the most fitting way possible
>The love triangle finally comes full circle
>no one has to die

Falconia is a false paradise. Falconia needs to be destroyed.

I like this idea very much, user. I want Griffith to become Guts' woman. Maybe even his queen. How fitting it would be for Griffith, who so badly wanted the throne, to get it, but only as a woman who is forever beneath her royal husband?

It definetly will. Perhaps it is written in fate that history repeats itself and four angels (Guts, Skeleton Knight, who knows who else) of God come and bring destruction to Falconia and the God Hand.
I just imagine Guts ending up like Conan or Conker, sitting in a throne, surrounded by subjects.

Even as a cuckboy, Griffith would still try to usurp the throne and kill everyone in his way.

Nigga did you even read the manga? By the time Griffith was in prison, his desire to be with Guts had completely overshadowed his desire for the throne. He would be a docile and sweet wife.

>Casca goes back to Griffth after recovering her memories making Guts furious
>Guts takes elf army to battle the demon army while he storms the castle to find Griffith
>Griffith taunts Guts with Casca has his love slave
>Moonboy appears and Griffith says it's his and casca's love child
>Guts sacrifices moonboy to gain god hand power
> Epic battle begins between guts & griffith
> God hands show up and say that Guts was actually the chosen one and everyone good pleads with Guts to let go of the hate he has while Griffith is dying
>Guts becomes evil and takes revenge on the world which caused him so much suffering

He is more of a yandere, than a tsundere. And why settle just for Guts, when you can ride an Apostle's cock? Face it, Griffith is the cucker type.

That may very well be true. Griffith loves cock so much, he could never settle for just one.

Yes. The chapter with the elf parade was particularly amazing.

Right now were in the midst of some sick Freudian shizzle so save Casca's mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDlyK3V2XT8

youtube.com/watch?v=RAl5b4C_jJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=kavev5cLs8k

youtube.com/watch?v=jf50x_s4TeY

Griffith's incarnation in this world will be linked to the weird spirit child of Guts/Casca/Griffith. Casca won't want to kill that child. Guts will ultimately only be able to seize a Skull Knight-like existence where the next time around, it might be possible to resist the God Hand.

>still no rip of dark horse's volume 38 on any trackers

Go be gay somewhere else

It's not gay if you're a dirty fujoshit.

Same sex relationships are gay no matter who's the person looking at them.