So this guy betrayed his own leader for pussy?

So this guy betrayed his own leader for pussy?

Hell yah, and what amazing pussy at that. Shit I betray Zero so hard he'd divide himself!

Imagine if season 3 doesn't start with Ougi's agonizing death

Why does he have a Star of David on his jacket?

Yes.

>I betray Zero
Leave Sup Forums.

I'd imagine it'll start with him, Tamaki, and Kallen having a barbecue with Ougi and Villeta's halfbreed children running around, and Kallen teasing how productive Ougi and Villeta are and Villeta implying Ougi has a long thick cock that pleases her every night. much to Kallen's embarrassment.

>yfw they immediately started fucking like crazy in the month prior to Lelouch resurfacing.

as a man, he did the right thing.

It's foreign brown pussy.

>Jew star on his jacket
>Jewfro
Gee..

She also became addicted to an Eleven's cock.

Ah yes. That leader who doesn't give a fuck about the black knights, or his soldiers, or Japan. What magnificent leader

He could be Jewish, or it could just be symbolism, what with his being the leader of an uprising in a ghetto.

>implying you wouldn't

He's going to piss himself when Lelouch gate crashes his nice family barbecue in L3.

Reasonable.

Fucking Ougi. I'll never not be mad at this little judas.

WHY THE FUCK NOT?
LOOK AT ONLY A FUCKING TRUE FAGGOT WILL CHOSE A FUCKING DERANGE TEENAGE BOY OVER THAT SEXY BROWN BODY!

Dude, every men in this board would do the same.

No.
I don't care about consent.

>that longass waist

It's always for pussy

Zero sold him out first at the end of S1 tbqf.

Did he?
No I wouldn't. Loyalty over pussy.

Pure coincidence

No he didn't. Pride is more important than sticking it into that. He is no longer a man, he is now a faggot.

found the turbo faggot

>brown, exotic, foreign pussy

FTFY

If it was regular ol' pussy, I would've agree with Sup Forums's outrage. But alas, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Visit a fucking brothel, goddamnit.
His behavior is inexcusable.

If there's a single (alive) girl I felt bad for at the end, it was Kaguya.
She made everything possible for the black knights, and was so devoted to Zero only to get shafted towards the end.

Yes.

He is a jew what did you expect from the star ones.

Disgustin piece of shit smalldick big teeth jap fucking delicious arab/latin pussy?

Kimochi warui

Well at least the MC and his OTP are white.

I really wouldn't.

I am with Tamaki on this, fuck Jewdough.

He had all the reason to betray him.
Viletta's pussy was just the trigger.

Reminder that the show could have been 3 episodes long if Lulu went all-in on the brainwashing campaign like a walking one-man zombie apocalypse.

Like a piece of shit that he is.

Lelouch was a okay strategist but a pathetic and lousy leader.

Fucking race traitor. I hope he dies in R3.

Kaguya is shit

>race traitor
Lelouch was a scummy britanian liar

So is he then, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Did people forget that this asshole was about to sell out the rest of the world to Britian so long if they didn't touch his country,too? Ougi might be the most selfish motherfucker in the show and he got away with it, with no one realizing what he was.

Where did this retarded "our guy" meme come from?

Sup Forums, be sure to call a faggot.

You forgot
>listened to fucking Schneizel of all people

He also just bought the bullshit that Schnezy could give him Japan. As if he could over-ride the fucking Emperor. Ougi was as retarded as Tamaki but at least Tamaki was loyal.

It came from Sup Forums. Make sure to call a newfag.

he's a fucking Jew, what did you expect?

Different user, I thought it came from Sup Forums when they were calling "based Milo" /ourguy/. But let's be honest at this point Sup Forums is r/the_donald/ users afraid to go on Sup Forums

All of the terrible memes come from Sup Forums. Everything from kino to big guy. You newfags should fucking know this.

> 2017
> So this guy betrayed his own leader for pussy?
How old were you in 2008 sempai?

>not OUGI LIED ROLO DIED

We do not talk about good parts

Given how Lelouch was a dipshit with a plan worse than the US Post-invasion plan for occupation he did pretty well for betraying Zero for pussy.

I wouldnt hate him if it was for cash but love is even better

Clamp can design sexy girls at times, but that's not it. Too ayyy lmao

He makes Mankoto look like a bitch.

>That CC's butt is this pic
Muh dick

And good for him, Lelouch didn't need him and he gets to fuck best girl every day.

One side was a terrorist organization, the other was an imperialist regime.
Could as well fuck everyone else and keep your chocolate waifu.

There's a difference? You wouldn't know it from the threads.

What pussy though. God damn.

>delicious arab
found the terrorist

He's right you know. He didn't deserve that sweet perfect pussy

Yeah, now he just has to deal with the one man brainwashing apocalypse setting his ass on fire from beyond the grave.

Underrated post

Jewgi either dies or won't have much screen time in Season 3, he isn't popular in Japan also, although not really due what he did to Lelouch, no one cares about him.

>Implying you wouldn't do the same for High Quality 10/10 brown pussy

No I wouldn't betray my friends for pussy.

If Trump can be president and get hot women, then this guy can be PM and also get a hot lady. Reality is worse than fiction.

bros>hos, but Lulu never really considered the BKs bros, Tamaki was probably the purest person in the cast, even purer than Nunnally.

>muh he has a scary power
>he used it on all of us to make us be loyal to him
Lot of context trown out and nobody realized that if lelouch had used it on them for loyality they would still be loyal. Lelouch actually worked for his loyality instead of simply brainwashing them into it.

I'll be damned if I ever have a shitty friend like Lelouch.

Lulu really made it harder on himself than he needed to, just brainwash fucking everyone and take over Britannia instead of playing nice.

He ended up brainwashing people with it anyway including using it on Zuzu. By brainwashing anyone he targeted he earned their trust by doing things that are impossible by anyone else.

He could also have tried to explain that it only works once and then let them do something harmless to prove that he will never have any power over him.

Why is there a one piece character in Gundam?

>traitor
>become a politician

Pottery

Lelouch should have drained the swamp

I mean, Zero did everything he did for girls as well, just not for pussy. Closure regarding his mother, creating a gentle world for Nunally, and saving Pizzabutt

Never betray your bro for a whore.
Can't wait to see his punishment in s3.

Prime Minister of Japan, getting killed by Suzaku of all people would be ironic justice.

That's not the point.

People betray even more for even less. At least he got some top notch pussy.

If he had stuck with Zero he could have had a harem for not betraying his own race and selling out Japan to the Britans. He could have just pointed to a woman and said, "I want that one" and Zero would have been all like "Sure thing buddy, since you are a loyal friend and comrade." No matter how good the pussy is it gets stale after awhile.

Bullshit, he wanted Villetta because he loved her. It wasn't about pussy, like OP implied, it was about that specific brown sugar pussy. In fact, what you're saying would have made him much, much more of a dumb nigger.

>the city of CLAMP

Just saying I'd rather be a dumb nigger with a harem than a race traitor with a chocolate waifu.

That is the point. Zero used them like pawns and it caught up to them.

Lelouch is a fantastic strategist and tactician (when he's not up his own asshole), but he's an abysmal leader.

Did you just ignore Lelouch fucking off on his own and basically not caring? He basically didn't really give anyone a reason to believe anything he says later on and then gets exposed. You, as the viewer know everything Ougi and his niggers don't. There was pretty much no reason for him to not do what he ended up doing. It was basically Lelouch's fault, or he should have at least expected it.

Dude I know but being all rational goes against the point of Ougi hate threads.

And how successful were they with a leader who cared about them? Two mysterious Britannians came to Ougi with a plan for success, but only one of them had a vagina.

Why is Britannian pussy the best? Other nations can just not compete.

Would slaughter Elevens for.

Nothing Ougi did was rational.

I can't think of a single eleven woman either.

I would betray Sup Forums for chocolate pussy like her

The best thing this show did was having Lelouch demonstrating that he actually could take over the world in 5 minutes if he didn't give a fuck.

Thing is, as terrible as Lulu is at leading the rest of the BK are even worse. Jewgi and Todoh couldn't leader their way out of a paper bag.

Lelouch believed in free will and that the inevitable ideological struggles were indeed a necessary event of people searching for a more perfect government to meet the needs of the people. Once he dropped his moralfag shit and went full NWO he conquered all of Britannia within a month and the rest of the world was already falling to his forces soon after, but Lulu knew that cementing an eternal world order would be easy but that world order would be a stagnant fetid pool humanity would drown in.

But there were some hot elevens. It's just the Black Knights was primarily men since the eleven women were too busy being raped by gaijin soldiers.