Gun Control, Change my mind

Whats the point of owning an assault weapon? seriously though, the point of an assault weapon is to fire continuously and to kill people at a long distance. Why would you need an AK to defend yourself from someone? are you going to be carrying an assault rifle around with you while defending yourself? people take them with them to attack people. That's the whole point of an Assault rifle.

Explain to me why it is necessary to even have Assault rifles or semi automatic rifles legal. Also how are you going to oppose the government with them legalized, for starters what is the government going to do, and how will you take down the government which spends over 500 billion on their military alone annually, owns thousands of tanks, aircraft, battleships and with a military size of over 1 million ground troops armed to the teeth with expensive kit, military training and first class medical technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=65b_1512819134
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the point of an assault weapon is to fire continuously and to kill people at a long distance

>Why would you need an AK to defend yourself from someone

who is the taliban for 500 alex

Not someone...some group, mob or organization. Basically. The A in AR and the A in AK are your personal A-Team. Your 40 round mags are that awesome van

>fire continuesly

Isnt full auto forbidden in murica?

The point is to have one when SHTF and laws don't matter because the Globalists are coming.

Because in America we have violent black people that come into white communities and break into houses

AR15s hold 30 rounds

If 5 black people break into your house each armed with a glock with 10 rounds each , that’s 30 rounds vs 50.

The United States is an extremely violent country because of black people. This is something that you think is a meme because of rap videos but this is very real.

Also
>slide thread

> aus fag
> low effort bait
> ((( assault weapon ))) isnt a thing

Also, when SHTF, I'm going to need to defend my supplies from degenerates that are still alive.

>stretch marks
dropped

I would rather have any gun and not need it then need any gun and not have it.
Why would any OP need to be suck a faggot?

The United States was not intended to have a standing army. Every able-bodied adult man is supposed to he able to contribute to national defense in an emergency. This is the militia.

The militia needs to be "well-regulated," which doesn't mean regulations as in "a bunch of rules saying what can and cannot be done," it means disciplined or militarily read for combat.

So the amendment is not about personal defense - it's about national defense. The idea the Founding Fathers had that was that if America were invaded, all the men who lived in the area could immediately assemble with their guns and form an effective army.

In order for that civilian army (militia) to even exist or to be effective, the members must have their own firearms that they are well-versed in using, and those arms must be effective in military combat.

As far as governments and expensive military equipment go, a successful military occupation is not won with those items. Men on street corners, in houses, at guard posts, carrying guns, are who win military occupations. If the entire citizenry of a country has small arms and knows how to use them, you will never successfully occupy and conquer them. You might invade successfully and hold power for a little while, but you won't retain it.

Ar-15s aren't special really. You could kill just as many people just as fast with a couple lever action rifles.

A responsible person will do exactly as much harm with a so-called "assault weapon" as they will with a slingshot.

An irresponsible person will do the most damage possible with whatever weapon he has access to.

Do not punish responsible people in your quest to punish irresponsible ones.

I dual wield ASSULT GUNZ

> the point of an assault weapon is to fire continuously and to kill people at a long distance.

right to defend your community against a military force.

Whos Alex?

You can shoot people up close with it too, retard.

Your car can go 200 MPH. When have you ever driven it that fast? You don't need that shit. Driving that fast will only endanger your life and the lives of those around you. Yet you wouldn't give your car up for one that only goes 80 (or whatever the top speed you think you need is), because you know you can choose to not drive 200 MPH.

when I find you, you will hope you have a gun.
if that's not enough reason for owning a weapon, well, you gonna see your family get killed before you're killed.

Went in yesterday and splashed out 500 bucks on 500 .308 rounds and another 500 7.62x39 rounds.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Now that's a rifle. No tacticool faggotry, just simple and to the point. I want one so fucking bad.

US Army aesthetic rank:
1. US Airborne - WW2
2. Union Cavalry - Indian Wars
3. 80s - Early 90s CHAD era woodland camo and 'stache
4. Vietnam era before weed and ptsd.
5. WW1 doughboys
6 million : ZOG machine marines.

>the point of an assault weapon is to fire continuously and to kill people at a long distance.
Yes that is the point, so you have a chance against a government trying to take away your FUCKING RIGHT.

Fucking retarded faggot

You said alex at the end you dipshit who the fuck is that.

500 billion is apparently not enough to kill some goatfuckers or vietnamese farmers.
they would get fucked hard. an aircraft carrier doesnt enforce curfews nor does it collect weapons.

as for motivation why to distrust the goverment and want to defend yourself you ask? here is your goverment protection in action: liveleak.com/view?i=65b_1512819134

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people. If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer?s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)
(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.