SITE HAS BECOME UTTER TRASH

and its your fault
EVERYDAY this board has the exact same threads
it should be obvious the last bastion of unregulated internet freedom is Sup Forums and it has been reduced to robots conversing with bots. if you're dumb enough to still be participating you might want to rethink life

This is now an outpost of recycled posts for paid mechanical turk cross-site promotions

>EVERYDAY this board has the exact same threads

> have mods and janitors
> obvious spam survives
> NIGGER HATE threads are instantly deleted
what kind of world are we living in, fellow humanoids?

>EVERYDAY this board has the exact same threads

> brb I have to respond to this new thread asking me if ______ is /ourguy/

> argh, I'm so mad right now I have to respond to this meme flag thread that says that the black man is a superior being. I have to set this fellow human straight

> can you believe this current event we just experienced, fellow sapien?
>Please respond to MY thread that is not actually different from any of the other ones in the gallery . Its just that I have been conditioned to mine for online attention to obtain affirmation of my existence without actually earning it

It's no use, user. this board is 6 feet in the ground.

>and its your fault
I agree.

>is that a crisis actor I see
>gnarly

Sup Forums has been shilled hard lately, but only because there is so much truth to be found and so many people desperate to hide it.

>It's no use, user. this board is 6 feet in the ground.
took off a week when the Touerettes posting started after the shooting figured it would die down as usual. The tide of redditors and leftypol faggots from 2 months prior have just overtaken this shithole.
Its now bots responding to bots
>Make new post
> it immediately slides to page 7 after creation

I hate everyone

I hope the fucking Awoo stupid fucking cartoon shit

I hate the hypocrisy of the species

I hate the CIA fucking reading this comment

>all is lost, REEEEEEEEEEE
Time to go post on 8gag then, faggot.
Nobody is gonna miss your whiny meta threads.

New gook janitor has turned it into garbage

Q predicted this

THEN WHY POST ON YOU STUPID BASTARD

use filters

Fuck off troll

american hours are always trash, euro hour are always good

You must be new, this site has always been garbage. The only reason I come to Sup Forums at all is to giggle at all the retards that congregate here.

Pretty much. The election killed this board.

You forgot to add CNN

Your hooked...

Oh hey, it's CNN again. Hi, CNN.

> hello, is this faggot?
> nice meme, faggot.

/defend this/i

Sup Forums was powerful enough to start upsetting politics so they sent bots here to spam "politically relevant" garbage

Op eats babies
Day of the rope is coming boy

Then it is time. Give your orders, how do we recognize bots, shills, how do we reduce their influence, how do we increase real anons threads influence?

move to voat

Which larkin video is that?

I had somewhat similar thoughts that they dont allow discussions that are inconvenient to them when I noticed after a few times of trying breaking OC research digging into them that nothing good ever came of that and got burred and shilled against.