About four million French women - 12% of the total - have been raped at least once in their lives

The study for the Fondation Jean Jaurès, a Paris-based think tank, also says 43% have been subjected to sexual touching without their consent.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43167309

jean-jaures.org/nos-productions/viols-et-violences-sexistes-un-probleme-majeur-de-sante-publique

In unrelated News Almost a tenth of France’s population are immigrants: 8.8 percent to be exact.

They passed anti-catcalling laws. Everybody knows who's doing the "catcalling" and harassing young women in the streets but they didn't have the balls to call it what it really is. I guess you have to start somewhere.

>About four million French women - 12% of the total - have been raped at least once
Mostly daughters of cucks that didn't teach them not to hang out around niggers and arabs.

Good for them. Who cares

anyone got the meme where the women complain of being raped 10 times per second? I regret not saving it, was pretty funny.

Was it real rape or 'feminist-rape', meaning if you look at someone without their written permission you're violently gang raping them?

They believe in Fart-Rape too.

>implying they didn't like it

Those stats are always way overblown. You are at a party where everyone is drinking and a guy tries to go in for a kiss or an ass grab, and you tell him no so he leaves. Suddenly that is counted as "I was raped 10 years ago at a party". No, it's all part of the courting process. Women would not be more turned off by a guy walking up and asking "Is it okay if I try and kiss you? Are you comfortable with this?".

Anyone who has any experience with women will tell you the reality is that consent from a woman is lack of resistance. You go out on a date and then walk her home, the man will read her body language as open and accepting and then go in for a kiss. It's that simple.

Rape AKA sex with regret.

brb going to france

They only like rape while they can profit from it.

Define “rape”. Is it rape when she had a glass of wine and so cannot consent even though she said yes?

so guys...where is he now..walking around free in another country I imagine?

probably still retroactively raping women 10 times per second with his jew dick.

>reading her body language
I'd have more luck reading the hieroglyphs

if it was one of us we'd already be a couple months into our 5oo year sentence

Only privileged jews and niggers can rape goyim at that speed.

Goto reddit /r/theredpill and start reading. Women are not a mystery.

Do they arrest the shitskins if they catcall? Or is that racist?

Last time I was in France I couldn't believe my eyes. Your beautiful country was full of sandnigger and niggers. There were a lot of sub-humans selling mini Eiffel towers and selfie sticks near tourist zones. Is this your new economic strategy?

They're actually conservative estimates when you have high levels of islamic and African immigration. The rape in Paris suburbs that can no longer be called French is off the scale.