How does she manage to act like such a retard despite her genius intellect?

How does she manage to act like such a retard despite her genius intellect?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1793td-pgmx2U171jocjsMoPT2lfkv3ld3kLT4UHEb18/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wisdom is a dump stat.

Aspergers.

You never heard the term idiot savant?

OP, you should read more books.

The series is inspired by Wizardry according to the author, so I think there is no Wis. The stat for healers is Piety which explains how Aqua can have such a high healing stat while being neither intelligent nor wise.

>piety
I wonder how much piety Megumin has, considering she's somewhat nihilistic.

You can be smart and still be a dumb cunt in social settings pretty easily.

>smart and still be a dumb cunt in social settings
Literally every person browsing this board.

Don't be so harsh, many of them aren't even smart.

Kek

ban?

IMAGINE

Is Megumin the real self-insert character?

That's basically how almost every genius in anime acts since that's exactly what you get when a stupid person tries to write a smart character.
Then again this is a comedy series so it gets a bit more leeway.

BUT GRIMSBY

I did read a comment a while ago that said that her being a genius is more artistic than logical
And artists are fucked up

>if you love Megumin you love yourself
That's some meta shit

Yes. We're all little girls here, after all.

I fixed Megumin.

Nah, she's logical, but she is a genius at magic and magical theory. Still autistic in a social setting, because knowing how to make the calculations to tweak the shit out of a explosion magic don't translate in being social.

Megumin is just like me: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

She has a bit of an artistic side, since explosion is an art to her.

No you didn't'.

Oh my god, she's so skinny and flat. How can she even compete with Aqua.

Read the OP and you'll know.

Why would she try to compete with a pet?

She's still like 13

She's turning 15 soon in the Light Novel m8.

But are you also a little girl? That's the most important part.

Aqua is only good for pump and dump. Megumin is for marrying.

You could ask that of many, many posters on this board.

She can't. There's a reason Aqua calls Kazuma a neet-lolicon after she finds them in the bath.

Patrician post.

Kazuma repeatedly calls he "the loli character", too. He is fully aware she is an underdeveloped child but if Iris is old enough for the dick, so is Megumin.

>marrying a chuuni
>marrying an alcoholic
>marrying a masochistic slut

All Konosuba girls are worst girl.

I'm also a chuuni.
I like Type-Moon.

is there anyone more irrelevant in konosuba than megumin? Most of the scenes are based on aqua and kazuma, she's a mere supporter just like darkness.
She's quiet and all about her is firing explosion magic.

Aqua is the final redpill.

That's still pretty young tbqh

how does she manage to be the best girl

Oh, she's a lot more relevant than Aqua in the light novel.

is this really yours?
>impressed
>saved

No, he didn't make it.

>forgetting YunYun who will do anything for affection and is quite well off
>forgetting Wiz who tries her best and owns a business
>forgetting Chris the goddess who makes friends with those who pray to her and set you up with life long similar fuck ups
>forgetting Vanir the best Konosuba character

Honestly my opinion is based on the first season since I haven't watched the second yet.

And all I can remember from her is the episode she was firing magic in the dullahans castle. But it looks like that was her whole relevance to the plot.

Don't get me wrong, I like her personality. She isn't dumb either. Nor is Darkness. Aqua is the one slight dumb and so is Kazuma (still smarter than Aqua). It looks like she's shy or something, even Darkness stands out more.

because most konosuba fans are ledditors.

Wiz is truly the patrician choice.

I'm an Aquafag but Megu literally has a 4 volume spin off about her

Deadwomb

So, no children and no need of abortion. It's a bonus, for me.

>can't accidentally get pregnant

?

>can come inside without needing to worry about days or rubbers

If you dont want to have children with your bride you might as well go gay and tear up Dust's anal hymen.

>shy
I don't know how you managed to get that impression of her. She's the girl who used explosion on a castle several times fully knowing a demon king general was in there.
But it's true that her character is barely expanded upon in the anime, mainly because it didn't adapt her part. But in the novel, she's actually the character who was explored the most.

Growing up on anime.

Dust is PURE

Nice reading comprehension. I'm talking about the ANIME.
Aqua is the only true choice, redditors are into miss megumin "I can only endure it if it's big and hard"

What makes you so sure desu

>She's the girl who used explosion on a castle several times fully knowing a demon king general was in there.
And that was literally all she did in the plot.

How are the LNs comparing to the anime? Is it too far up? Is there enough material for a third season?

That would imply that I'd want to do lewd things with myself

>Why is Aqua so irrelevant
>well actually she gains extra spin off stories just about her later
>""but I'm only talking about the anime!""
So is this why people hate aquafags?

>- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.
This is your average Aquafag. Unable to read a damn sticky.

I was there when it was made. It was a group project.

>that choker
Dust Dustiness is just waiting to happen. He is Llatina's perfect man and the author's favourite character by his own admission. Its a matter of time for her to show him how pegging works.

Looks like OP never went to college. Freshmen always came in acting all superior. A lot of them were smart but some had shit personalities.

>taking the sticky seriously
Yes, because generals have been getting deleted all the time since the sticky, amirite? Sure the catalog isn't full of them, amirite?

>Dust and Darkness both lie about their actual name
Wait a fucking second

Stop metaposting already, retard.

>15
[citation needed]

Fuck off with your side characters. I hate these useless dumb characters they insert in the middle of the show simply for no reason at all. Bunch of cunts.

>hurr durr

BecUse that's how she was raised and how most of her village acts.

Kazuma's new favorite line in the latest volume is "we've known each other for nearly two years".
Megumin turned 14 around 3 months after the start of the story. Do the math.

Dust has been there since the very start, though, user. He is just not part of the main cast. He is one of Kazuma's buddies.

docs.google.com/document/d/1793td-pgmx2U171jocjsMoPT2lfkv3ld3kLT4UHEb18/mobilebasic

>Megumin, how old are you this year? I remember you being nearly 15, right?

the only good thing about aqua is her butt

>implying they aren't the best part of Konosuba overall

She's fun too. I'd enjoy drinking with her, eating, playing cards and then sleep together spooning with a hard on.

The best part of the anime is Aqua and Megumin, though.

Maybe Darkness too. I would not watch for this annoying beta dumb MC.

Congrats love it
>10/10 edit

Thanks for the upvote!

This is the best part of Konosuba.

bump

How old is Darkness? Why is somebody in her early 20s hanging out with teenagers and wants to get dominated by a horny guy younger than her?

hell yea now we talking business pal!

Because she is fucked in the head, user. She should be 19 or 20.

>horny guy
>doesn't make a hit on aqua even after she offers herself for him
This kind of shit never fails at making my blood boil.

I want to insert myself into Megumin

Because she is from Royalty where she was pampered all of her life leading to her wanting to be a abused. She also never had any friends growing up and constantly prayed to Eris growing up for a friend until Chris who is Eris's incarnation showed up. Eventually she introduced her to Aqua and co. And saw how Kazuma blackmailed Eris for her panties and knew she found a place where she could belong, as lustful but pure ultimately

Even he knows Aqua is shit.

Everyone here is retarded and in turn, you are retarded for thinking otherwise.

>offers herself to him
Its just bants. Neither of them wants to fuck the other.

>Hikki NEET
>ever manning up
It's accurate though

That ass. You'd have to be gay not to at least have bromance sex with Aqua.

He could have fucked her with a bit of effort.

Not gonna lie, I had to pause and bust a nut after that scene.

It would be just a ruse for her to be able to laugh at him for the size of his penis or his performance in bed. Dont trust sly bitches like Aqua. She is a goddess who has lived for ages, who knows how many fools she has fucked and how unrealistic her standards are.

Kazuma is a wise man.

She's not.
It's very accurate. Honestly, I wish there were an alternative version that the MC even being beta still tries to fuck her. Can you imagine having sex in the stables with Aqua every night? It doesn't make sense for a horny guy not to try anything with someone as naughty as her.
You are not the only one.

>It doesn't make sense for a horny guy not to try anything with someone as naughty as her.
Unless he's simply not attracted to her. If it ain't arousing, it ain't arousing.

>fang
You didn't fix shit.