Do guns make it easier to kill people?

Do guns make it easier to kill people?

Yes. So do hammers, knives, bats, crossbows, compound bows, swords, vehicles, poisons, rocks, pieces of wood and bricks.

Easier than what?

Easier than pic and filename related

No.... People are just too easy to kill.

You're more likely to choke on a cracker than get shot...

but for convenience versatility, practicality and stopping power, would you say that guns are more efficient than anything on that list.

not all of these things are equally dangerous... like religions. they all represent different levels of hazard to most people

Cheese Kills

Easier? What do you mean? There is a psychological toll to be paid when you kill anything anyway, suggesting that it is absent when you use a gun is nieve and ignorant.

crackers aren't intended to kill you

Yes, and if an 80 year old woman can't defend herself with any of the other items listed then a gun would be her best option.

Guns are ment to protect you from being killed. Whats a the best defense? A strong offense...no offense intended

Cleaning supplies like bleach and drain cleaner can also be deadly.

i just meant that if you created a matrix containing factors like convenience, versatility, stopping power, cost effectiveness etc etc. guns would be more dangerous than, knives for example.

that's why they are so popular, and why people don't rely on knives for home defence

Well they are pretty efficient, yeah. MOre efficient is a bomb or explosive. YOu can kill 100 people in 1 second with a big enough bomb, and you don't even need to be in the area to make it go off.

Let's ask a dead guy how much that matters?

Dead is dead...

You would still be under British rule had it not been for guns, Paddy.

Tell that to the black community.

yes
because you don't need to come close, he can't hurt you back (if he doesnt carry) you dont have to witness the consequences from close distance
(Anlike pressing the eyeballs with both hands back into the head of a person until his head explodes. for example)
a little bit like drone killing

Essentially yes but if you've got the intention to kill someone a gun is more often than not the stupider option.

People don’t defend their homes or go on killing sprees with crackers and shoes and shit.

Of all objects listed, the gun is most likely to save your life.

likewise.
and precisely.
they are designed specifically for the purpose of being able to kill multiple targets

>Cost effestiveness
Knives can be had for cheaper
>Stopping power
Faggot noguns detected
>versitility
Low
>convience
Waiting period, background checks and size of rifles can be pretty inconvient if youre in a hurry to murder
Dont fall for the confirmation bias meme

I don't know how America stops its mass school shootings. but saying that guns aren't a factor is myopic nonsense. of course, they are.

The frustrating part is that out of 300,000,000 people one decided to murder 17 people in Florida. The people that want to resolve the issue in anyother way than to take action against the 299,999,999 people who did not murder 17 people and also own guns.

You're just making the case for guns even more.

A tool made to kill efficiently takes less lives than saltines, an innocent cracker.

Do yuropoors ever shut up

Running a truck over a crowd of pedestrians is a lot more efficient than shooting them down with a rifle, that's for sure.

Taigs are the white man's burden.

Now you tell me what is myopic. Letting one apple spoil the bunch or stop picking spoiled apples.

at least education doesn't bankrupt or kill us.

but it is a problem.

This, apparently it is umpossible to miss with an AR 15

Yes.

Both as an aggressor and in defense.

if it started to happen to children in schools all the time I would definitely admit that more stringent regulation is worth considering

That wasn't the question. The question was whether guns make it easier to kill people...

My response illustrates how people are more likely to die of something seemingly innocuous than to be killed with something "designed to kill people".

If you think from my post that I can't tell the difference between a weapon and a cracker, you should probably reflect on the implications of that...

Yes that's why I need them. Besides, you have plenty over there

>but it is a problem.

no it isn't you Guinness addled potato nigger
It is an aberration and rare which is why it makes news.

I can kill a man with a pen just as easily.

That's not cheese

What do you habe a problem with people living thier lives freely owning qhatever guns they want or the frustration of inconsistant enforcment of laws and regulatons being placed on responcible gun owners?

Remove all the South America from the picture...

No cuz niggars hav gunz so people must also hav to defende

I have a problem with another nut case mowing down children for shits and giggles.

>2018
>unironically being a taig

*penis

Try and at least have an argument.

Absolutely. That's why they were invented. That's why you don't bring a knife to a gun fight. You'd know this if you knew any history, had any freedom, or weren't from a shit-tier third world country.

rename mass shootings mass killings and you are closer to a cogent graph

Fuck no.

Have you ever driven a car, and saw a pedestrian?
Just think about it, all you have to do is swerve onto a footpath and you can kill them.

Now look at our world, cars are everywhere, and many older ones are easy to steal. A sicko right now can steal a car, and plow over a group of children in a crosswalk on the way to school.

But I bet you don't have a problem with Ireland becoming a multicultural country

>Do guns make it easier to kill people?
Only if they were manufactured outside of Italy.

Seriously.. don’t be retarded..

wrong. western values are superior

Well it would be unfair to say that you dont.
I have a problem with everytime a nutcase takes the lives of others it is the responsible gun owners, that have not harmed anyone, who the survivors go after.

Cuc'k yourself, silly hibernian O.P.

Are the Kennedies cursed?
It's like their DNA material is degrading at an alarming rate

that doesnt even rhyme

You know none of thoe girls put out

Its hard to make the decision to kill someone no matter what the implement.
You could kill a single person easily with a gun but if you are going for total kills ramming a truck through a crowd or poisoning a city's primary water supply would generate more fatalities.

They are indeed curse'd, there's even a music band named the "Dead Kennedys".

Fuck Modern Western Values
Fuck the Enlightenment and the poison it created.

as i said, i dont know how best to handle the issue, i never said they should be banned (although machine guns already are).

I just think its retarded when people say that in no way is the mass availability of guns anything to do with all the gun deaths

And they lobotomized thier own special needs daught...god dosent like that

The enlightenment was a good thing

*sniff* *sniff*

You are silly.

You do understand what a "mass shooting" is right? It's when 4 people or more get shot, not killed, in the same attack.

Plenty of mass attacks from various weapons can be observed, so no, your point is invalid. Knife attacks, trucks of peace, baseball bats while on pcp... you name it.

There's a much bigger lobby responsible for much more deaths.

You causation dosent mean coorolation so when you say there are a huge amount of guns it dosent necicarally mean there will be more mass shootings. Mass shooting are still stastically rare, with. Rifle ever more rare.
Consider bump stocks out of ALL the bump sticks manufactured and sold a mass shooter only used them once.

>Do guns make it easier to kill people that don't have guns?
ftfy

>Being canadian
>Using US statistics
Are you part of the US or not?

They do if your police have them and you do not.

>Do guns make it easier to kill people?
Yes.With a gun even a beta male shitter can kill.

YOU rhyme Irish.

Why do Yuropoors think they represent the "global norm"? Eurocentrist jerks, jeez.

>Mexico
>Venezuela
>Honduras

>on that map
>regarding the "success" of "gun control"

lol

I wouldn't put myself in that position

>psychological toll
Lmao what?

And yes OP, firearms, particularly rifles, are the most effective personal weapons in existence. Anyone who says that they aren't is either ignorant or stupid. Guns are meant for killing people, and that's okay.

Repeal the NFA