ww1.tokyoghoulre.com/chapter/tokyo-ghoulre-138-raw-spoilers
kenkamishiro.tumblr.com/
kenkamishiro.tumblr.com/post/164715368982/do-you-think-furuta-is-going-to-die
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ww1.tokyoghoulre.com/chapter/tokyo-ghoulre-138-raw-spoilers

>Urie 'no'.
Kek

>based Marude saving us from le edgy keikaku man
Never have I been so glad to see a character appear.

>"I’m Nagachika Hideyoshi. Please lend me your hand, Urie"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES

dropped

Based Marude

I hope he gest a new bike after all of this is done and over

(you)

Just for suzuya to break it again.

Can confirm this.
Well, the Nagachika part.

永近

FURUTA FULLY EXPOSED.
FURUTA FULLY EXPOSED.

Furuta is fine.

>Hide when ended and he finally came back
>Fucking matsuri came back
>Marude
>Eto soon probably will happen soon enough in this timelane too
Only things left are to fix kaneki character and this manga would get saved

Death means shit in this series.

Why is he still wearing that godawful mask. How badly did Kaneki fuck him up

We know satan

Can't wait to see how disfigured it is.

Yep, this chapter and the last two really put the manga back on track. Urie having great development, mememaster being exposed, Marude, Matsuri and fucking hide back. Now Kaneki has to do something useful for once and we'll be back at having a good manga

Only if Touka dies and we have no romance subplot.

Touka will most likely die now, but that's okay because we got best boy to keep Kaneki afloat.

Will Kaneki ever be the become again?

Does someone have the Hide theory chart? With pics of all the retarded theories.
Scarecrow needs to be circled.

Is the fucker with them or he just arrived? For me it seems Matsuri isn't a complete ghoul.

I assume Kaneki deepthroat Hide, and thats why he couldn't speak coherently anymore. Can't wait to see the full extend of the damage Kaneki wrecked on him (throat partially gone, face mostly disfigured?)

Kaneki kissed him way too hard

>homo is back
Guard your ass Urie.

Obviously with them since they're not shooting the fuck out of him. Matsuri wouldn't be allowed to have a wife if he wasn't a pure Washuu ghoul.

Urie is afraid, he might not be able to save his ass. I hope Saiko marries him and saves his ass.

Washuu's were fully exposed a long time ago. It's just the dense fucks who haven't realized it yet.

Kaneki ate his face or something?

Basically, the entire CCG and 99% of the world.

Was always bugging me how they fell for killing the "Arima Slayer" like he was a scrub.

>Never used Kagune
>Still has that scar
>Zombie shit was Kanou experiments.
I don't know. It looks like that.

When have they ever had the chance to use their kagune really? Playing alongside humans, they probably haven't bothered training their Kagune for a long ass time and probably chose not to since they gave the middle finger to all other ghouls.

Ghouls are capable of having scars. We've seen a lot lately.

It only took like half the fucking :re manga but we are finally getting back on track. Marude is back being based and Hide also makes a return. Only thing we need is to Eto to come back and beat some sense into Kaneki.

Big question now is what Hide is plotting and how he got this deep into it.

He looks so fucked up that even ghouls are scared of him.
>SCAREcrow
Crows are a metaphor for ghouls because they eat the dead.

Scareghoul.

So Hide was turned into a Ghoul? By whom? And why

Kanou, the real endgame villain of this series?

His goal always is and always will be to help his bro Kaneki

I don't remember hide being any near from Aogiri when Kaneki ate him

What makes you think Hide is a Ghoul, he hasn't done any ghoul things that we know of, and we always knew he was a master of espionage so him infiltrating Aogiri as a lackey isnt that farfetched considering he always had a sack on his head.

More like his bro Amon. He hasn't bothered with Kaneki after the Auction.

>"no" in English and Japanese
Urine's suffering continues

>people actually getting hyped for this
>implying Hide won't get the Amon treatment

I'm more hyped avout Urie getting his boy pussy demolished.

Scarecrow is a rated C Ghoul

>ishidas editors finally told him to knock it off with the future suit

Based

To be fair, it is mighty suspicious people that a guy with a sack on his head would walk around in your organization, mumbling weird.

It's like having a masked man with russian accent join the US military during the cold war.

He is suspicious in itself because of how he is.
Aogiri may have been retards but its hard to believe they would not be suspicious of him.
Then again, he did row away from the island.

Well, they assume he is a ghoul.
For all we know he IS rated C/weak because he is simply a human.

Ghouls also had a good sense of smell so I think they'd be able to tell that he was a human.

Would be funny if furuta doesnt get back up from this but then again, I dont think anyone besides kaneki and hinami (and eto) know about furuta's half ghoul nature with rize kagune implant.

But he used RC grenades to save Amon.
No ghoul would use that shit with themselves at center. Let alone to take out some puny no name guards.

Considering he is in cahoots with Marude since season 1, it's not unbelievable they gave him a fake ghoul rating to make it easier for him to infiltrate Aogiri.

He was at the auction and no one smelled the human scent he should have if he still was one.

How the fuck did matsuri trick V that he was dead?

Same user, excuse me but:

Scarecrow/Hide saved Amon.
But wasn't Amon held captive through Aogiri?
Then why was Hide in Rushima/Aogiri base sailing off in peace?

Post yfw Matsuri is a One-Eyed Ghoul

>Oh you're that C-rank ghoul aren't you?
>what you want to join Aogiri?
>Welcome aboard my suspicious looking brethren
Very plausible, considering Aogiri mooks aren't exactly very bright

he use asspull

v has many Washuus, not that hard he has some allies there that covered him.

Like I said, but a ghoul wouldn't need to use Rc grenades.

I thought they didn't allow ghouls C rank or B rank to be part of Aogiri.

Ghoul scented perfume maybe?

Daily reminder that Kaneki is loved - has always been loved since the first chapter of Tokyo Ghoul - by a boy named Hideyoshi Nagachika. This - probably lonely boy - gave up everything to search for Kaneki and probably sacrificed a part of himself to save his best friend. Please acknowledge Hide’s love for Kaneki and the special bond they shared. Kaneki didn’t SUDDENLY feel loved because of his intercourse with Touka. Sure, he may have gotten her feelings like that but let us not forget that he’s been loved since he was a kid.

Hide has been saving Kaneki since they were children.

Unless he's really fucking weak. But yeah.

Is this pasta?

Ok cool, Kaneki supports his gay friend together with his wife and kid.

How weak can a ghoul be if he needs Rc grenades to take out some literal Aogiri nobodies?

At what point did these threads just become Tumblr

Don't worry user it's just shitposting.

You guys are fucking retards. Level -1 by Bleach standards

Hide Hide Hide

Seems like there is one "One Eyed King" at the founding of every anti-ghoul organization.
The first OEK roughly 200 years ago, when the Washu made a name for themselves as ghoul hunters. The founded CCG to repel him. The second OEK (Nagaraja, Undergroung King) 100 years ago during the aftermath of WW2. V was founded to fight him. Third is Kaneki Ken (Black Reaper, Nameless King). Oggai and Qs (remember that the Q's original purpose was to kill Kaneki Ken if he ever went out of CCG's control) were formed to fight him.

Underground King and the Ghoul that pushed back the CCG are the same person.

Read the thread, retard.

Yes, but the first king wasn't the one who pushed CCG, he was the one who was defeated by CCG and forced humanity to band together to form CCG.
The flashback shows that the first king appeared in the Edo era and the Washu are suspected to have been a ronin mercenary unit (since they dressed like ronin).

Furuta almost falls over backwards from the bullet shot, but gets back up.

Furuta: Who’s theree? Entering the general chairman’s room without permission…this isn’t the bathroom, you know…

Marude shows up with his men.

Marude: I’d barely call this place a bathroom.

Furuta (points to his forehead): I’m just gonna clean this up in the bathroom then.

Marude: You’re fired.

Source?

kenkamishiro.tumblr.com/

Why the fuck is Matsuri alive. Who asked for this. He's a Washuu Ghoul too why the hell would Marude save him under any circumstance, he literally knows Yoshitoki is a Ghoul.

I guess it'll be clearer when the chapter drops. I'm just glad to have based Marude around. I guess Hide smuggled him off Rueshima.

Thanks

>inb4 subnormal halfghoul matsuri with his clique of handsome rogues

XDD

Clowns on the right, on the right! I hate Furuta so much, jesus fucking christ.

if Furuta actually dies from this, who would be the final villain?

Aura...

Kanou

MutsuKEK

He will be anyways

This guy

If this actually says it's Hide will Chibi finally kill himself?
Also logically speaking there was no else Scarecrow could be because no dead/missing character had motive to save both Haise and Amon

Come back Vancouver, we miss you. Save this manga.

kenkamishiro.tumblr.com/post/164715368982/do-you-think-furuta-is-going-to-die

Furuta runs off and jumps out the window.

Furuta (as he’s falling down): I am the wind!! Just like a bird!

Matsuri (shows up next to him with a katana in his mouth): A bird, huh?

Furuta: Wagh!! Matsuri!?

BASED FurUTA

Why did Ishida name the Dragon in honor of a shitty mid-tier monster?
Its Japanese name is Gararaajara, by the way.

Is matsuri gonna confess his love to urie before jumping from the window in chase of furuta?

Why would Furuta pussy out like that? He could rape them all in a few seconds if he had the chance.