Left Pushing Meditation

youtube.com/watch?v=ybSZk7RhO1A

Have you guys noticed a weird push for meditation by liberals since 2010? I tried it myself for years and all it did for me was to distract me and make me sleepy, none of the supposed benefits really happened. When Im just in my normal state, I will sometimes go to bed in the afternoon simply to relax my muscles, fix posture, increase flexibility, but all the time while at it I'm making decisions, judgements, most of them important for the next couple of days and some concerning weeks and years ahead; Then when the time comes my mind is well-informed and made up, so I reap the rewards. However, if I start going to bed in the afternoon and meditating, I become non-judgemental, my mind is turned off, and I get mentally saturated and sleepy. Considering the research about meditation in the West suddenly spawned during the years of peak cultural marxism, the 60s, with a methodology so poor that around 1% of these were worth reading, and also considering Yuri Bezmenov specifically talked about this eastern cult being brought from the far East along with drugs and tribalism, it really makes me think that meditation is some kind of brainwashing that puts you further on the Left spectrum.

Am I right?

You're probably right

it's made to silence your thoughts so the demonic ghosts leftists listen to can start influencing you better

It's not even really meditation. The "Mindfulness" crap you hear in the west has been completely butchered and it's turning into a sort of secular-gov cult. They push this crap in prisons, schools, military...

Buddhist mental training also involves training for focus/concentration, and mental effort. Even the way "mindfulness" works in buddhism is different. It's a new age cult these people are pushing that is meant to put you in a vegetative state.

I think you are completely right.

That's not true at all. Transcendental meditation is simple.

I think meditation is good if done right.
>lawofone.info
Crazy but interesting stuff.
>All is one

>They push this crap in prisons, schools, military..
I knew it, thanks for reminding me. Yeah, I have seen this shit spawning in many weird places like the military, jails, schools. The most common practice is about "focusing on the breath" and being "non-judgemental" just watching thoughts.

Mental discipline is important, and depending on your perspective and what you're looking to get out of it, meditation is very useful and can improve quality of life in multiple departments.

It takes patience though. If you don't believe in your own natural, non religious, spirituality, it will always be wasted on you.

It is no joke a way to allow demons to influence you and turn your brain off
If you meditate, meditate on the Gospel

Hey guys I just found out that liberals breath air, we better stop breathing

>All it did was distract me and make sleepy
OP you didn't meditate, meditation makes you extremely alert, aware and focused. You literally did the opposite of meditation.

samurai meditates
jew fear the samurai

The common breathing "mindfulness" meditation is the one prescribed the Buddha in the Ancient Pali sutras you complete retard

They want you sleepy, unaware, docile and cloudy minded. They do not want a nation of alert tentative thinking men ready to act. That's why they want weed legalized so bad, they want you stoned out of your mind so they can pass shit and trick you.

It's not about liberals and conservatives
It's about God versus the devil
The way they are saying to meditate allows demonic influence

Please explain. Meditation is clearing your thoughts and experiencing a more pure version of reality. If anything it keeps the 'demonic influences' out of your head

Meditation transcends left and right dichotomy. It sounds like you weren’t focused or didn’t have a habitual schedule for meditating. The key is building focus and self understanding. You can’t sit on a pillow for 10 minutes and expect to become enlightened because it takes years to master. What dharma were you studying and had you brought Buddhist practice into your life?

meditation gave me aids

Meditation as a mind clearing ritual is used in the eastern religions, which explicitly worship demons
Any worshiped idol is a demon and not the Lord our God, who rightfully demands worship
The meditation can not be taken from the demonic religion and "repurposed"
Meditate upon the Word of the Lord, it will nourish your soul and mind
For the Word is good, for our Lord is good

>OP you didn't meditate, meditation makes you extremely alert, aware and focused
No, that is just what they say it does. There is a reason you are supposed to seat and lay down before a meditation session. It's not like I tried it once, but if you use your meditative alertness you will see that I wrote about trying it for years.

not* lay down

I did have a very intense daily habit of meditation, along with long sessions and varied settings.

As for what I was learning from, I tried meditations associated with focus and kept looking for what Buddha actually used as his main technique. That is, I mostly kept trying anapanasati and its variations, along with some mantras. Ironically, it felt better if the mantra had meaning and if the session was short but daily, as in the case of the Lord's Prayer. Even after or before such short meaningful session, my mind would keep processing it and reaching for deeper meaning. Breath meditation however proved mostly useless. I'm a STEM student and I really wanted it to work. But it didn't, it goes the opposite way of what I want. Eventually I started falling into a deep non-verbal state throughout the day that yielded no better grades but made it uncomfortable for me to study because it was different than the standard verbal mode the mind is in during decision-making. My ability to write and speak fell to uncivilized levels when I dedicated free days during holidays towards this practice. It's amazing how much bullshit people talk about meditation when it's really just nothing more than a poor sleepy state. Of course there is a lot of desperation coming from these people so you would expect such delusion.

Yes, goy, there is no history of Christian monks meditating at all

Fucking burgers cant understand anything unless its neon lit and written in bright bold big yellow letters