Press F to pay respects

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
youtu.be/uAc_i4EjHlg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-JcjfkwNs
infowars.com/cnn-is-directly-lobbying-youtube-to-shut-down-infowars/).
youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY&t=727s
youtube.com/watch?v=gLqOixKHgoE&t=7m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you put "infowars" or "alex jones" into the search box on youtube, you already need to scroll WAY the fuck down to find his channel. they have all of the pirate streams up top. AJ always says he's cool with people pirating his show, true, but it's a real dirty fucking tactice by jewtube and jewgle (Which owns jewtube). it's like there's no end to the bullshit.

Alex will probably start his own video streaming site that allows free speech and YouTube will become the neoliberal consumer echo chamber they want it to be. All the interesting shit will leave.

Dude is straight up rock and roll.

I hope he starts his own network with the lawsuit money

Pretty much. So many people will follow Alex where ever he goes after Youtube. Most likely will create his own service on his website or popularize an unknown service that allows all view points.

youtube is run by pure scum, alex jones and Sup Forums links are the only reason I ever go on it

Google is Jews and Youtube is Jews. Youtube is moderated by the ADL, which is an explicitly Jewish supremacist group.

He practically has one. They’ll be broadcasting live content 20 hours a day very soon. Said he wasn’t gonna compete with George Noory but every one else is fair game.

dude infowars is like tinfoil tier stuff. if you like watching news just turn on cnn

Good riddance. I emailed Alex and he didn’t respond to me.

Listening to Alex Jones after 2007... Why would ANYONE do such a thing????

>bluepill/shill : the low energy post

oh no
it's retarded

>Alex will probably start his own video streaming site
He can't possibly have the money. Even Google barely makes any profit from YouTube.

Alex Jones is about to sue the shit out of CNN.

He's really funny and entertaining. It's like WWE in news form. Sure there are some fake aspects but it can still be appreciated.

Unless they're going to ban his website from the fucking internet, I don't see the big deal.
It'll get rid of that god awful chat box on his shows streamed through Jewtube.

Fuck you. He didn’t reply to my email. He deserved to be kicked off of YouTube.

LOLOLOL

S
Fuck this kike loving puppet. He won't even name the Jew he just goes "duh globalist duh (((GLOBALIST)))"
Plus the fact he sells this snake oil shit for insane prices LIKE A KIKE

Don't forget his ex wife is a kike and thus his children are all kikes too.

>Not sussing that the globalists intercepted it

user, your conditioning, I...

Too bad he gets millions of shekels for distracting and telling half-truths

InfoWars, America One, and Breitbart really need to get 24 hr live streams going and possibly a tv channel for normies. Fox is centrist and weak.

I just want him to stop defending Israel. God he's such a kike cock sucker. He'll be so on target. I'm tired of the classic kike recipe of 80% water 20% poison.

He just won't touch Israel. THEY FUCKING CREATED ISIS

Yeah. Mueller will impewch drumf and hillary will be president.

Nice try Alex. You had your chance and your blew it! I will never forgive you. ;_;

ur mum gay

CNN is a terrorist organization. Its employees are terrorists.

If AJ cut his shilling for Trump by 50% I might still listen to him.

>Most likely will create his own service on his website or popularize an unknown service that allows all view points.
I wouldn't mind if we regressed a little and everyone didn't have an outlet to say what they wanted to

>2018
>not taking the iodine

see All Media, even Social Media is losing money, even after selling your data, hosting your shit for free is just not profitable.

The only reason it keeps running is because the kikes love framing the normie narrative more than money.

youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
yea im real fucking sure jones will get banned, SURE.
meanwhile thousands of smaller channels are actually getting banned for mediocre shit like these guys youtu.be/uAc_i4EjHlg

nope

and it was even worse last week when i searched for him, i had to scroll waaaaaay down.

Not him but it depends on your watch history and likes.

i haven't watched him at all the week, Has he starts his anti-video game crusade yet?

yeah but i watch him every day while i eat my lunch, and i watch him on his youtube channel, so you'd think........you know......
and even if they changed it now, the way it was before was totally comical. you'd have to scroll way the fuck down beneath like 100 pirate streams to finally find him. maybe someone complained or something, but that's how it was.

and AJ is super pro jew so what gives

>Two strikes away from being banned

What a weird way to write that they've only had 1 strike out of 3 in all the years they've been on youtube

I don't know. I stopped listening to him when he was shilling for the tax cuts and completely handwaving the national debt. He did a complete 180 on the subject.l and I don't want to listen to some Trump cheerleader like Bill Mitchell.

So it's one strike towards it being banned? Gay fucking way to word something as simple as a three strike rule. Strikes can be appealed

Get ur kosher conspiracies here folks- l'chaim!

Some fucker called Ron Gibson keeps showing up in the search results.

Maybe they assumed that you want to watch a stream with the ads taken out? I remember when I first watched Jones on YouTube a steam with the ads taken out came up as the first link

He has recordings of Jones with the ads taken out. Don’t know whether it’s legal.

Nah, barley anyone watches that guy’s, Ron Gibson’s streams.

Type in TYT and you’ll get a list of their videos. It’s clealry intentional on the part of (((Youtube)))

>I NEED UR HELP FRANK
I have the same problem. Dirty dirty jews i tell you.
Doesnt matter, youtube demonetized him anyway iirc.
Still the view numbers could help.

Alex Jones is literally the CNN of the right. Nothing of value will be lost when he gets banned.

This tbqh desu

Kys

S

well congratulations, you got yourself caught

>straight rock and roll
>won't name the jew
Ok

it's just typical JewTube, Jewgle stuff. their main goal is to demonetize everyone who pushes a point of view that threatens them and their political agenda. they just want to rob the guy of money, that's it. keep in mind that it's part of a larger context. to say "youtube is putting those videos up first because they want you to see more alex jones" is pretty silly. keep in mind that they intentionally delisted a video from the top of their trending section the other day exposing how Hogg was an actor. they even issued a public apology. all of that stuff is par for the course. anyone making excuses for them at this point is either new or lying.

>It's good people you don't know censor you.

>desu
I fuckin hate this bugman chink word. Go fuck yourself, you retard.

Kikes are already at it. All new comments in the comment section are shadow banned.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-JcjfkwNs

Clearly a Sherman act violation.

DID CNN COMMIT A SHERMAN ACT VIOLATION? LETS CHECK

Sherman act violations are big problems. Lots of federal caselaw on the issue. The act serves to prevent monopolies and anti-competitive trade practices. Backstory, Alex Jones' channel on jewtube is being shut down by an admitted concerted effort by cnn. (infowars.com/cnn-is-directly-lobbying-youtube-to-shut-down-infowars/).

""Every ... conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, is declared to be illegal." A news agency would be considered commerce under the commerce clause.

"Every person who shall ... conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony."

Remember when these fucks cried about free press? I don't even watch Alex Jones and think he's a liar but this is bullshit.

Well, if GOOGLE is about to boot him from YouTube, he must be everything they say he is.

Thank you, based Google, for protecting us from scary filterman.

bump

he has a point you dirty amerimutt faggots. he is a kike shill. he used to be /our guy/ but he sold out. too bad...

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo

Good one coconut

(((Globalists)))?

Good video, have not seen that one. I'm on the 5th standing ovation and my blood is boiling.

NETANYAHU YOU KIKE FUCKING CUNT YOU THINK YOU'RE A KING YOU THINK YOU'RE A MESSIAH OH YOU'RE FUCKED CUNT

that youtuber has a lot of quality videos about the kikes. check them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY&t=727s

why would CNN plaster the idea of banning info wars all over their front page like this? seems very fascistic to me.

>two strikes from

And every account has three strikes.
So they've gotten their first strike in however many years? Only now? Wew.

They took coast to coast off the radio here im pissed.

And nothing of value was lost.

That's exactly what I had queue'd up

What do you think happened to them? Just for the shekels? Blackmail? I guess the kikes always try to find a way

>meme flag
>absolute shit tier post

every. fuckin. time.

YOUTUBE IS FREAKIN TURNING THE AUDIENCE GAY

My money is on the fat man.

He's had Milo on all week and shit's been fucking crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLqOixKHgoE&t=7m19s

Alex keeps on going on about wanting to file lawsuits against Google since they're fucking with his shit (one YouTube employee was caught by Veritas saying Alex Jones videos were deliberately getting shadowbanned and dropped down the listings) but he never does it.

And they got a second strike during the show today because CNN is telling people to report all of his videos to YouTube. CNN is fucking desperate.

alternative media is where it's at, the main media must die

>two strikes away
so they got their first strike?

gab