KIKES ASSBLASTED

Other urls found in this thread:

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=32
youtube.com/watch?v=OyW-dHfxZn0
deletionpedia.org/en/Slavic_Vedism
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't get upset Hershal

That is definitely the White Power handsign. If that is really a Talmud there is a possibility that Pewds showed that video on purpose.

Fake and gay

only preteens watch pewdiepie.
SAGE

Can anyone confirm if that is really a Talmud...if it is: That mad man!

A huge portion of his audience is our worst enemy and only salvation. White females in their fertile age or entering fertile age.

Pewds becoming openly or even semi-openly /ourguy would be a massive thing.

Fuck off, someone sent him this on his dumb subreddit he didn't know that it was some alt-right memer burning the Talmud, he even asks 'what's he burning' in the vid.

Stop trying to push this PEWDS IS REDPILLED meme

Isn't he a jew himself?

Shut up grandpa also sage isn't a downvote

Doesn't look like a Talmud, it looks like some regular book written in a foreign language (German? Dutch?) but that is the WP symbol...

>itt : assblasted kikes with meme flags crying

stay mad zogbot, pew IS redpilled and proved it countless times

Bump because fuck this faggot

He literally just browses /gif/ threads for the ylyl threads. Doesn't even hide it.

M A D L A D
A
D
L
A
D

found the jew!

You guys think everyone is a fucking jew

>preteens
We know you want them all to yourself, Schlomo. But we're going to educate them about you before you get a chance to.

He asks "what's he burning" to make sure the viewers will notice what it is, Schlomo

How the fuck did you know that was the Talmud?

Enough of your scurvy tricks, Dmitri!

I have hopes that one day he will say to himself "Fuck it" and will shoot redpills in every direction.

And i haven't lost hope in Justin Bieber yet...he is struggling with the temptation to sell himself to the Jew-Satan but i believe he wasn't made the decision yet.

jej i guess he really does browse Sup Forums
heck.... he could be here right now.....
hey...... he could be me....

I'll start watching when he reads sections of the Protocols

Within the same video he recognized an old Sup Forums screenshot you mong

this better be b8

looks like its just a newspaper desu

He's swedish, fuck off.

Hi Felix

he lives in brighton

PLEASE KYS

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

>looks like its just a newspaper
That's what I thought as well... Looks like fake news.

The talmud isn't our holy book, so who cares.

SO YOU'RE NOT DENYING IT?

TALMUD CONFIRMED

[damage control intensifies]

>practising a false religion
Hell is for ever!

>changing your flag actually tricks plebs

Pewds...i sense a good spirit in you, i know that being open about it would mean economic, professional and social retaliation but i have the feeling that you are a person capable of saying "I have enough" and do the right thing for our White Civilization.

Meanwhile keep throwing those subtle redpills and ideological messages.

The Talmudicist is confirming that he's on his way to spending for ever in Hell, lad.

It is one of your books. But even the Old Testament contains horrible Jew shit...

Felix Kjeieleleieeleioeilelei(berg)

((((((((BERG))))))))

Also
>all the best memes are just wasted goddammit
I checked the subreddit this week and there were many racist, islamophobic memes on the main page. He has to have seen them, but he just can't show them.

not only that, but i dont even think jews would give a shit if somebody burned any of their holy books. that just means thats one less to sell one more.

>The Talmud isn't our holy book

Reminder that Anons. posting with flags from papist countries are not your friends.

.berg is common nordic thing. Stop flooding Canada with NIGGERS you Talmudic bastard and tells your blackmailed pedophile Trudeau to stop being a FAGGOT.

>he knows about the lobster

Denying what? your people up and coming holocaust? nope
go hump a dead moose you fucking leaf
There is no hell or heaven in Judaism you silly goy.
The first time I heard about the talmud was in Sup Forums
>meme flag
it isn't, and your dick isn't as holy as jamal bbc

>Pewds becoming openly or even semi-openly /ourguy would be a massive thing.

He's clearly anti SJW/feminist. Also Pewds does things a little differently. He doesn't jump into the bandwagon. He lets things die down a bit and then gives his two cents on the matter.

If anyone knows how to play 3D chess is this guy. He doesn't need the money anymore, he's made that clear. He's doing it because he wants to.

nice try bot

Hot Butter Lobster

at least hes wearing his star.

He could have cited every other philosophy book, hell the same verse is in the quran.

Hey Pewds. Sup? Getting pretty bold lately

Nice shitpost bong

Pewds promotes burning the Talmud, Enoch promotes studying the Talmud.

Which is more likely to be Jewish controlled opposition?

Just Jewish culture and genes alone are sufficient to ensure that the "little Jews" becomes foot soldiers of the "top Jews" (Illuminatis)

I know there is not heaven and hell in Judaism, it is an ultra-materialist racial creed where your race is "God/Satan" and heaven is you owning all wealth on the Planet and enslaving all goys.

Lad does not get enough credit for how smart he is.

The reason he became Youtube's most subbed is because he figured out the algorithm before anyone else and EVEN MOVED COUNTRY TO CAPITALIZE ON THIS.

Notice how now he's untouchable he's dropped the fake wacky gamer bs he put on for the kids and just makes videos he wants?

>Yiddish Meaning: The name Herschel is a Yiddish baby name. In Yiddish the meaning of the name Herschel is: Deer.
What was meant by this?

I agree...he is subtle/smart.

There is no satan in Judaism too Alberto, most jews are no different than christian american at this point, we only care about our country.

>He's rich enough to feed his own private standing army for a year but doesn't impregnate his girlfriend with any nord sons even though they've been together for years while her fertility slowly withers away
What did he mean by this?

Meds aren't white, Felix knows this

Fair enough

Lost knowledge. They have no idea who they're dealing with.
>Mask on
>Fuck it, mask off
Gotta rep the fash.
Dropping redpills on the normalfags.

autism

God-Satan are one and only "little Jew". You are talking with a person that has considerable occult/esoteric/hidden-history knowledge. Believe me, i know more about Judaism than must "little Jews" do.

You are an invented people created by the priesthood of Egypt to serve as their foot soldiers when they figured out that their "cattle control" methods could be used to control all the World instead of just that piece of shit sand-land.

> article is actually an interview with an ice hockey player in the Swedish hockey league

I'm disappointed.

What is the verse?

Post the proof than, if anything you are the real mutt in this world, a spaintard mixed with a nigger.
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=32

You're a bit off m8.

Probably one of these

Oh, he knows what he's doing.
No. He got his popularity from thr grassroots of youtube, and despite how annoying his fanbase is, the guy is real. Not some completely kike-controlled puppet.

How do I get past the internet's Jewish tricks? If you search for certain things like the phrase "white people are better at" you won't get anything remotely like what you're looking for. It doesn't matter what search engine you use, if you type wrongthink into a search engine, no matter how you phrase it you'll be given nothing but *corrections* for your thought-crimes. There are no arguments against their agendas anywhere to be found.

I BOUGHT YOUR SHIT CUZ ITS A HOLOCAUST JOKE

Let this Russian general explain to you the farce that is your entire existence;

youtube.com/watch?v=OyW-dHfxZn0

What i stated was highly simplistic but i don't think i am off.

Use duckduckgo and quotation marks.

>trusting a ruski
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

That doesn't work. It's literally the same results as google.

When did you turn into such an attention whore Pewds? Anyways post some memes

Turn off safe search and choose a free, uncensored country?

Gj bringing the bantz. Now work on the next video fag, we need you

The first monotheistic was Zoroastrianism, an ancient Aryan religion. The concept of Satan or the Devil also originates from here. Jews stole this religion while they were in Babylonian captivity and were even free by a Zoroastrian warrior, Cyrus. Jesus did not teach Judaism but Zoroastrianism mixed with Hebrew tradition (history, language, customs). If you want to be real technical, Vedism - the oldest and another Aryan religion - was the first monotheistic religion, but Judaism and Christianity come from from Zoroastrianism.

Nothing wrong with doing some marketing to serve the cause.

Satan-God is legit

Isn't Vedism Russian?

>Meme flag
>Spamming board
>Not damage control

Nvm, it spread from india to russia - deletionpedia.org/en/Slavic_Vedism

Indo-Aryan. Vedism became Hinduism when the Aryans brought their religion to India

Hell is for ever!

Put a wojak in your next video

-berg is a common Nordic surname suffix, kind of like how -stein is commonly associated with Jewish surnames, but is actually Germanic in origin.

LOL

>meme flag
enjoy your meme country, dawela al islam soon
america is for 300 years only

>looks like its just a newspaper desu
That or a magazine.

FUCK OFF WITH THAT CUNT WHO CREATES CONTENT FOR LITERAL 14 YEARS OLD

Just because kikes stole it from us doesn't make it's theirs.

Berg = Mountain in Swedish.

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!