Why does this kid look like he is reading off of a prompter?

Why does this kid look like he is reading off of a prompter?
During the entire Tucker Carlson interview you can see Colton Haab's eyes shift away from the screen literally every second.
Is this kid a prop used by CNN to lessen the damage on themselves?
i.e. "wait wait wait okay maybe we did script his question but US using crisis actors? No no nooo you're all crazy right wing nuts"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20DMeQayxGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=20DMeQayxGM

Look at it for yourself.

They are both using crisis actors because it's kikes vs kikes. New kike wave taking on the old guard

No idea what youre talking about, hes the only highschool kid who didnt seem like he was teained to speak on camera. All tge other kids had these hollywood tier speeches already prepared. If anything tucker dropped the ball by not having the kid read the questkon after the kid offered to read what cnn gave him. Very sloppy on tuckers part.

this doesn't look like reading off a teleprompter at all, just a weird mannerism imo

Ladies and gentlemen, I think it's a kike off.

Picture yourself when you were his age
How do you act in front of millions of viewers after a mass shooting at your school and a large corporation publically calls you a liar and tries to embarrass you by mentioning your dad worrying about you
Are you as put together as the mkuktra Democratic Party shilldren?
No?
Oh wow so weird

i'd be pretty nervous with millions watching.

Tucker Carlson CNN

Watch the fucking video and stop assuming shit.

The kid's eyes shift EVERY SINGLE SECOND to something to his right.

And even every now and then, you can SEE something flash on the right side of his face

This might be true.

I knew it was true when AJ had a BASED BLACK GUY on as a witness. He was also gun loving, and freedom loving! Oh boy!

This is fucking theatrics. It's making me fucking sick. Kid shows up on Tucker and my gut starts churning 5 seconds after he talks. I have no idea if this is all fake, but there is even less info than the Vegas shooting. No pics. Nothing. It's creepy the way this is going.

>op was born a 25 year old man

>this thread

What?

Look at the video, it speaks for itself.

CNN doesn't vet their crisis actors very well. Kid went off script so they fired him. Now he has to go on Fox and other media to get a paycheck

Either A. nervous tic or B. someone is relaying what Tucker is saying to the kid off-camera

Gives me a bad feeling. I'm skeptical but, it's literally every second that this kid is shifting his eyes. Can't even look at the camera straight for five seconds. Can't even make his sentences sound genuine, he just comes off as monotonous and fakey. Something is not right.

You want to know why? because he's not used to be in front of a camera, his behaviour is very geniune unlike those little "survivors" who stare at the camera constantly even if things are happening around them. they received a training or simply they feel like it is the moment of their lifes and they just the attetion they get. the kid you posted just doesn't care.

I watched the video, still no idea what you're talking about.

Nice projection, CNN. Is this the face of someone not reading a teleprompter?

you can barely see the eyes moving when someone reads from a teleprompter.

Clearly NRA puppet. You can see the fingers moving his head.

It's his first time being on TV, he's just nervous. Make a webm showing us if you're so sure he's reading.

At first it seems like he is reading from a teleprompter, but his eyes keep doing it even if he doesn't speak for a prolonged time. Nothing burger, CNN go home, you are drunk and your crisis actors have always been shit. stop buying cheap kids from Tony, they are not reliable.

The kids eyes shift EVEN when Tucker asks his opinion. Why would you be shifting your eyes so much to look at a teleprompter when the reply he'd give would be from his own thoughts?

Not a projection, just a question.
Either it's wrong or not

So which IS IT??? Either these kids are so well trained they manage not to crack and blurt about being paid to fake a huge mass shooting to anyone, cuz god knows if they did, it’d be snap chatted instantly...or they’re so fucking dumb, they can’t manage a 3 minute softball interview. Can’t be both. You’ve either got excellent self control and nerves of steal not to squeal about being part of this big thing, or you can’t manage your shit for 90 god damn seconds because you’re a nervous little boi.

Yeah...fucking crickets. Logic motherfuckers. Can’t beat it.

You don’t know what the kid is looking at, do you? Well it’s these things called cameras....