I am pic related. AMA

Proof

youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXIcvU0Wz60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're up early Trevor, did you shit the bed again?

No

Fucking get out cunt ! Now

Really not that interesting or surprising. Why would I be interested in an AMA? ok so you got an Australian ID card. Cool? Did you see a kangaroo yet?

No

Ah it’s nice to see a REAL Australian on here and not one of those drunk fucking bogans

This pic has been reposted tens of times.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Thanks brah. Feels good to be a real Australian

Why do you constantly make this shit thread day in and day out? slant autism is too overwhelming.

azns r weird

Define constantly

You're not Australian; you just live there.

You could use a shoelace as a blindfold you squinty eyed cunt

Thanks brah

Wrong, Australia belongs to China now.

Nice try. You didn't wait 1 month to post the same image here.

Sage and hide

>being this butthurt
He is 100% Australian.
You're just angry Australia has less white people than Canada.
You fucking 42% faced bitch.

Know any good Aussie jokes?
Know any good Chinese jokes?
Know any good Chinese Aussie jokes?

>wait
No i was busy making millions

Yeah. We joke at American inferiority all time

No, you are not.
You are as Australian as kittens born in a fish shop tagged as salmon

>t. Can't even into owning ar-15

T. Muh peanut butter

*peanut butter burgers

>quote assimilating unquote
kek I think you're supposed to use the " " symbols when writing mutt. Leave the quote unquote stuff to Dan Carlin.

Madison grant warned about this
>Australia and New Zealand, where the natives have been exterminated by the whites, are developing into communities of pure Nordic blood, and will for that reason play a large part in the future history of the Pacific. The bitter opposition of the Australians and Californians to the admission of Chinese coolies and Japanese farmers is due primarily to a blind but absolutely justified determination to keep those lands as white man's countries.

Riveting tale chap

My old man used to say to me "Two Wongs don't make a White"

Then why did he sell out his country to the chinese AYYY LMAO

We'll bleach every last one of you cunts.

Bruh Australia will just become another 56% country if you race mix.

You come back from Guangzhou already?

literally who?

lol when will this larp go away, it was gone for quite awhile please dont bring it back

Yes.

>larp
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHH *WHEEEEEEEZE*

you are asian? did you move there for that phat abbo puss?

where you at? Guangzhou (a city in China)?

CHING CHONG MOTHERFUCKER!

oh god i didnt watch the vid.

>*blocks your path*
>Nothing personal wog

Your mums house

How long has your family been there? Are you Chinese?

you seem extremely autistic, would befriend

Too long. No im manchurian

Fight me u no flag faggot. Ill rekt you

How is life as an Asian in a shitty country?

Ill never unironically call myself asian. I call myself 澳大利亚华裔人

I don't speak ching chong. What's that say?

Australia should be for the aboriginals then?

Why arent mods deleting this dumb gook's thread? This belongs on /soc/

sage

Y u mad gook?

What is your Job?

Do you like Australia or China better?

How much do you make per year?

Sales
$500 per week
China

I've been giggling like a retard for a few minutes because this. Supreme AUS bants.

Does a white male, Asian female relationship bother you?

It bothers me to no end. I make a 500 word reddit post on asianmasculinity everytime i see them

bing bong bing

Chang talking to chong
Bants aside, I don't see the point of this thread

i want to fuck all the chiney women. and wipe out your shitty race. Creampie all the gookettes

hello OP

What product do you use to get your hair like that? Also how do you prepare it each morning.

America was never a white country, get out

Not when my asianmasculinity bros comes at at full force. Rising dragon. We asian pride niggah

be my bf pls

Idk. My gf does it for me

THOMAS GO BACK TO GUANGZHOU(a city in china) AND LEAVE THE WHITE ETHNOSTATE OF AUSTRALIA ALONE

I could say the same for your existence

Okay ill think about it and let you know

I don't get it.
What is this thread about?

You mofo asian never share your hair secrets, all I want to do is have nice hair. You guys hold onto these secrets like jews with pennies.

What race is your gf?

I know you're trolling but,
Even if I am in love with her for her personality?

>California wanting to stay white
>lets mexicans flood the state
Yeah thats bullshit

Your woman don’t want you anyway

Fucking gook, get out of the country, you gooks look the same, same eyes, big teeth, yellow, ugly and SAD. Fucking twat

>Even if I am in love with her for her personality?
HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *cough cough* *INHALES* *LOUD*HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WEEEEEEEE WOOOOOO

Stay mad shrimpdick

You need to go back to Mexico burrito brain.

Be yourself and your hair will follow

Gave me a chuckle. But, we've been together almost two years. No, I don't have Asian fever, all my other gfs were white.

Of course I'm X it says so on my passport!

Whites will absolutely never be accepted as Chinese/Japanese even though they were born in China or Japan.

>encourage asians to attempt to be alpha

>they have countries worth looting and women worth taking

>awaken white bois

we the cia niggers now

The american race

>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better
I don't understand this thread.
Is there something wrong with OP?

SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Id be mad too if im an illegal and everyone around me has citizenship :) ahem

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXIcvU0Wz60

He approves

Not really. They’re trying to do this in non-white countries too. The media in Japan, Korea, even Middle Eastern and elsewhere are slowly adapting to the narrative. Mostly it’s about accepting blacks, and muslims in non-muslim countries (Japan and Korea for example, plenty of articles and tv shows saying they’re good peoole). Their goal is ultimately mixing with blacks and Asians EVERYWHERE in the world.

My parents found out im a white nationalist

He's clearly joking you autist.

Theres no shame in admitting to asian fever. I have it too.

Cant wait to pump and dump every single asian beaver out there

Yelling at the Chinese for taking advantage of your immigration policies is like yelling at a wound of yours for the pain it causes you.
At least use your frustrations in a way that make sense and work to accomplish the goals you seek.

Are you being serious? That's pretty funny.

Watch out faggot. Rising dragon soon

I may be catching it now. But, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Sup Forums is wrong about interracial relationships. As long as you don't date niggers, they are inherently bad.

Mfw you wake up and realise you're an ahmed

:)

Based Thomas. Is there a discord server for Asian r9k?

I love niggers. I want to catch aids from a ghana girl. Sharing disease is true love. Hate black americans though