Trump better fire this faggot immediately

Trump better fire this faggot immediately

fuck off russia

trump betrayed everything he stood for in 2016 why do you still defend his every move ill be voting against him in 2020 fuck him .

>t. butthurt faggot that couldn't even get into the Marines

Allowing trannies in the military basically confirms it's nothing but mass government welfare.

All they need to do is force post op trannies that have been on hormones for 5ish years to be the only candidates for service.
It's not that fucking hard to weed out the leeches.

>canadian voting in usa elections
wow its true what they say about the leafs, day of the rake

same here bro

>2 posts
>absolutely terrible
>both a fucking leaf
Fucking mapleniggers consistently contribute nothing but horse shit. Even your leader is being humiliated in poo central.

Most transgenders in the military are women to men.
Who gives a fuck if she wants to play with the boys.

Yeah, look at Mulan. She kicked ass.

Ignore first link it got swept up in anger. Sencond one however is shit.

I don't give a fuck about their military performance. This does nothing but normalize faggotry even more

>Have epilepsy.
>Perfectly controlled by modern meds with no apparent side effects.
>No seizures for more than a decade.
>"Sorry boy you can't be in this military"

Meanwhile
>Have mental illness that makes you want to chop your dick.
>Bajillion higher % chance of suicide or further mental illness
>Take products to literally turn into a fag
>"Come in boi, it's your right"

Mattis is a fucking retard with this, he should be fucking ashamed of himself, fucking faggot.

the more trannys, fags and subhumans in the military, the weaker the military becomes. the weaker the military is, the higher the likelyhood of weimerica being destroyed. whats the problem?

You missed my point, faggot.

Jim "married to the military" Mattis takes it up the chuff.

Well faggot you're right I couldn't get into the marine because I take meds for ADHD. But it's just so fucking progressive how dudes chopping their dicks off are considered perfectly fit. Fuck you and your faggot agenda

J O H N
O
H
N

N A S H
A
S
H

There aren't enough Harry potter movies to come up with a good analogy.

kill yourself disgusting faggot leaf.

...And gave us Meme Sauce.

Hope you like it, trumplets

What is wrong with this faggot? His troops don’t want fucking trannies, the vast majority of Americans don’t want fucking trannies, and yet he picks this hill to make a stand on. Fucking weirdo

adhd you weak fuck

Exactly my point

I heard that the overall policy will be to purge all troop who cannot deploy overseas. This would defacto exclude trannys.

JFC

agreed.

it does nothing but make us weaker.

and i like mattis.

them meds gave you adhd bruh

All US generals are pedophiles and fags.
This is how the cia and jews in general control whites in high positions, they stack degenerates at the top and blackmail them.

Kushner goes. The rest are fine for now.

stfu mohamud, your the only pedos

this 2bh

You mean you couldn't get into the Marines because you got such a low score on your ASVAB that even the branch in the military with the lowest requirement wouldn't even take you.

They also take foreign money. You think those 3 and 4 stars in DC aren’t collecting a little money for “consulting” from whoever is willing to pay?

>kid has too much energy for parent
>parent puts their kid on drugs
>this is the kid's fault
Yet
>kid thinks they want to be the girl
>gets put on drugs
>the world has to shift to fit their brave choice

manlets always tend to suck up

I get it I'm right there with ya

Filthy leafnigger samefags

Wrong user weirdo

I don't even know what the asvab is my point is why the fuck are people with completely benign mental issues rejected while these actual fucking crazy people are

We were told before the election he would betray all his promises and he didn't.

because our priorities are fucked.

Mudslimes are disgusting subhumans. Check flag you braindead burger.

>letting the mentally ill in the military
It's not a fucking social experiment. Fuck this fag.

If you don't know what the ASVAB is, you haven't been to a recruiting office and are full of shit.

If you had, the recruiter would have coughed instructions to check 'no' on the ADHD box and called it a day.

I just don't understand it. Mattis knows about all the fucked up shit that military members, especially the grunts, fucking hate. Trannies, suicide prevention classes, anti rape classes, white privilege classes, every EO officer being a fat black woman who only helps out other blacks, women fucking everything up and more. and he does nothing to stop any of it. You could put almost any retarded grunt into his position and they would fix all of that shit immediately.

I haven't been to a recruiting office I never said I tried enlisting. And cheating the system doesn't count as a good solution

What, they don't give the ASSGRAB in high school anymore?

If you can’t deploy your faggot ass is OUT OF SERVICE.
not only does this kick tranny’s out it keeps the military from paying for fag surgeries
The moar you know...

There's clearly other factors in place.

It's a lot easier to destroy something than to build it. In this case, the destroyed commodity is trust.

Officers need to be able to trust the system to stick their neck out making the politically incorrect call. In a perfect world, they'd make the right call regardless of career consequences, but life isn't perfect.

Obama forced out so many good men and let the lawyers and activists loose on any that dared remain. It will take more years to replace what was lost.

if it can even be replaced.
the fifth column is real.

Sage and report.
Do not give the fucker a reply.

Fuck you faggot go dialte your fucking asshole

Yeah how combat effective is a fighting force that has to dialate ( open and air out) their mutilated penises for hours a day?

Your better off with women on the front lines.

The US has been
Humiliated in Afghanistan
Made to look like complete idiots in the Middle East
Is fucking up in Africa

Now this crabby old asshole has trumpmconvinced he can have a limited war with NK in spite of China threatening Korea War II all over again. Trump is cucked to the war losers. He's not a man, he's a chickenhawk

Ahahaha oh wow ADHD-kiddie talking shit about the military.