HAPPENING! NORTH KOREA-LATVIA-USA

Latvia's banking sector rocked by U.S. probe, central bank chief's detention

QUICK RUNDOWN

>In 13th February 2018 US finance ministry acused 3rd largest Bank in Latvia for Money laundering

>US finance ministry stated that the Bank has been used by many illegal activities souch as AVOIDING SANCTIONS

>Turns out North Korea has been one of those using the Bank

>Separately, Latvia’s anti-corruption authority released central bank Governor Ilmars Rimsevics, an ECB policymaker, who was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of having solicited a 100,000 euro bribe. Rimsevics denied the allegations.

Article in Latvian

sputniknewslv.com/Latvia/20180222/7477549/Banku-krize-latvija-bloomberg.html

Article in English

reuters.com/article/us-latvia-banking/latvias-banking-sector-rocked-by-u-s-probe-central-bank-chiefs-detention-idUSKCN1G30ZP

Statement from US department of state

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/02/278505.htm

Thread theme (Latvian classic music)
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But did they give potato

I knew it Läti you are still with the communists

*yawn*

The fucks took 600M Eiros from Bank (22% of total deposite) in three days you know how many patatoes would that be????!

Shithole happenings aren't real happenings

Funny how corrupt fucks in goverment are shitting their pants once US steps into the game.

>helping best korea
based latvians pissing off zog drones

Dude The bank has been used by north korea to avoid sanctions, thats some serius shit, are you stupid?

8992.00 USB has been pretty active today. Happening?

Now now brālis, you know that thinking of more than 1 potato is Western decadence. I must now report you to secret police for seditious anti-state polypotato fantasies.

Is not potato. Is secret police.

Also Latvia isnt a 3rd world country fagg

eam.watch has been seized.

Latvia never really saw the post-Soviet second world like the Caucus countries did huh?

Man knock on newspaper door of my yurt
"Who is," I asks
"Is potato man," he sayings.
News of this bring less sorrow to life
Open door, is no potato man, is Sekret Police
Also is cold. And Many darkness.

Not before we killed thousands of the red scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

don't even joke about that, user
we're not soviet east yuropoor yet ;_;

What's so serious about it? North Korea is an irrelevant shithole. Do you realize that American media is just using it to divert attention of Americans from real issues? But it's literally irrelevant and poses absolutely no threat to USA.

Is hunting potato in woods
Strange pale creature with grey eyes start talking in strange language
Run in fear, make 10 meters before collapse from malnourish
Creature keep talking at me
Sekret Police come, shoot creature
Arrest me for talking to lost Estonian
Gulag and Kold.

What's the point of this pic? How is it proving that Latvia is not a shithole? This is a historic center, which was built by Germans. What does it have to do with modern country?

Nasing Spešal #2

Are you a Fed?

And before you helped that red scum take over Russia... Even participated in killing of Tsar family.
Good job.

Dont you have something better to do?Like umm i dont know FIGHTING A FUCKING CIVIL WAR or something?
gtfo fagg

Dig for many hour in kold and darkness
Find potato! Of miracle!
Crawl back to yurt to feed family
Family die of malnourish
More potato for me!
Potato full of worm
Is good protein
Make many gainz
Be arrest by Sekret Police for being fattest man in Latvia at 31 kilo
Sekret Police gulag me for hoarding food

bump

Sanctions are overrated.

Troll harder faggot.

North Vietnam was sanctioned too. We all know how that turned out.

This. Someone is going to do business. The Zog bullies should fuck off and leave people alone.

Fake news. North Korea is best Korea.

Your country should be free to do business with whoever they want bro.

Now post how 99% of R*ga looks. We are a corrupt shithole, once i get degree i will take my bodypillow waifu and fuck off from here.

Thats exacly whats wrong with it, the money ist going to average Latvian or to taxes but one corupt fuck who was responsable for central banking.

Then gtfo faster nikolai no one needs you here anyways.

Can't get enough Latvia jokes

The central banking jew rules my countries wealth too bro. They should be destroyed.

underrated post

latvietis latvietim mīļākās brokastis

>LLP

All news coming from the US are fake. Specially the kike lies from Bloomberg. They have decent but overpriced data, but their news are ludicrous.