Re:Creators

But then that means she is the villain and villains are destined to lose, no way she doesn't realize this, right? and if she knows it then that means she is expecting to lose, which means losing was part of her plan, which means she wins?

help me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/koame_6
twitter.com/koame_6/status/901840712903229440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't understand. It is the victor who decides who is the villain and who is the hero.
That is the entire reason why good always wins over evil.

But in a story it's already decided who will be the winner hero and villain

>It is the victor who decides who is the villain
It is the audience who decides who is the villain.

Yes, she is basically acting as a creator (she even calls the other gods brothers and sisters instead of the other creations), and as the villain she must concede at the true hero last effort that must bring the miracle.

She's a generic villain spouting pretentious lines, don't bother over analyzing it.

She is just as volatile as she went after Mamika so I am not so sure if the sudden burst of rage was part of her plan

I still think when she breaks out of her chuuni persona it's Setsuna assuming control. Just like when Altair wakes up crying in NAKED or how she reacts to Souta (completely different from when she reacts later in the real world).

She doesn't care if she dies or loses a fight, the only thing that matters is that the final battle is so spectacular that it destroys the world.

Fighting Altair at all furthers her end goal. Some fight in a story world was never going to work. The only way to win is to ignore her or convince her Setsuna wouldn't want the world to be destroyed.

Why didn't Alicetaria warn Rui about Charon?

Because she is retarded and allergic to talking to other people.

Too confident, or didn't know he was related, or didn't expect that to be a big deal and everyone already knew there was a mecha in the bird cage anyway. The fight lasted just a few minutes so far and she just wanted to finish Altair as fast as possible before she realized her betrayal.

All Alicetaria had to say was: tap ... tap ... "Shonen, we may have a problem. (blah) (blah) Charon (blah) (blah) Selesia (blah) (blah) scary purple robot (blah) (blah)"

You know, the show had its flaws but it was setting up a pretty cool thing with the whole massive battle between the characters idea. A shame they completely dropped the ball with that.
They spent an entire season introducing characters, fleshing them out and making it seem like they would play an important role in the climax only to completely fuck it up:
>Selesia gets a lot of focus only to Alluh Akbar herself to remove a single enemy that was literally introduced for no reason beyond forcing her to do exactly that
>Magane is introduced as a third party that might fuck everything for everyone when the times comes and is pure evil only to have her become friends with Souta, use her broken power to unlock some secret bullshit asspull and promply fuck off
>Blitz is shown to care about Altair and consider her something close to a daughter but shows 0 hesitation when it comes to betraying her and fighting her, they don't even exchange a glance once he does
>Alicetaria gets a lot of focus too and slowly turns into one of the good guys only to have a completely pointless death
The worst part is that I doubt things will improve in the following episodes. I'm already expecting all the characters to die pointless deaths against Altair only for Souta's Creation to fix everything.

>everyone already knew there was a mecha in the bird cage anyway

Then why weren't Rui and Meteora prepared for the possibility that Gigas Machina could be interecepted? Meteora could have used her drone aircraft to fly above the battle area and provide early warning of Charon's attack.

>fleshing them out
What now?

She's acting as if she's written a scenario for everyone inside and having it play out for the audience.

Altair is so cute that everyone gets distracted. Or alternatively she is so ridiculous that they become obsessed in using every chance they can get. She has been tanking everything after all with no interference.

Altair did well in not summon any commander character. In this scenario it's like if all power rangers were red and wanted to deal with the best parts only.

What's even more bizarre is Blitz not telling anyone about Charon. Blitz didn't betray Altair until late in the battle but even a little warning time would have helped.

Fuck man, I want them to be exceptions and not return to their story worlds. Returning is like teleportation to somewhere you can't communicate or observe, you don't even know if they alive in any way.

How did Sho get to ECF? Can he ride on Bayard?

Blitz is half hearted as fuck there. She just needs to appear doing something so the real daughter is not killed.

Probably riding purple vogelchevalier or Aliceteria's horse or being carried by Altair's swords.

Charon didn't interact with anyone at all. He is a non entity the writers didn't want to use in any reasonable way until it was time for drama.

Wow, you're so right dude.

It's good writing, after all.

They probably noticed nothing was happening for many episodes and added a cliffhanger to look like things were about to happen. If Altair simply summoned him the day before there would be literally no difference and less things to explain.

I don't understand. You mean Charon just stood by the wall in the same spot for six months without moving or speaking?

Can't wait to see you bring up the same shit on the next thread.

AHHH ALICETARIA WHY
FUCK YOU JAPAN

Hey, it's circle-jerking about how good the writing in this classic-in-the-making. Don't you love it?

Altair found him an apartment where he stayed all days watching anime and playing games. He only came back for the commemorative group picture 6 months later.

We haven't seen him do anything else.

Maybe it's normal to hibernate for six months in Vogelchevalier's world.
Selesia was only kept awake by her addiction to caffeine.

Calling it now. Altair will probably eliminate Rui and Hikayu in the next episode since those two are the only ones who have even a remote chance of being able to fight her.

>set up a Team Altair vs Team Meteora final battle
>3/5 of Team Altair switches sides almost immediately
>Altair is broken as fuck anyway so she didn't even need those teammates

Remember that time he said more than one line before this episode.

Not even a guy's night out with Blitz and Sho?

No one wants to be with Blitz besides Altair. He drinks all day and just talks about his daughter.

The fucking faggo MC is bringing everyone back to life for the last strike at altair isn't he. He's on the same level as Altair now.

Blitz for the extra spice. Hikayu is too minor a role to be killed. It would be a wonder if Rui moves at all after how he got fucked up.

Rui promised to kick her. He doesn't need arms for that.

What was the point of this character? She helped Alicetaria become less edgy and ultimately caused her to join the good guys but in the end Alicetaria died without doing shit so that arguably makes Mamika even more pointless than her.

cawfee

Could he set Gigas so that it goes in auto-drive mode and self-destructs unleashing all its power?

Lads, is Blitz next? Shark is probably not going to do anything at all.

i don't have a laughter stops pic so this will have to do. Jesus Christ imagine your main character that you created fucking dies. the same character who you poured your life and soul into making it like your own child.dies right in front of you for all of the world to see. fuck man

Pretty sure you are not supposed to think while watching this.

Hikayu is the strongest remaining fighter on government team so she'll have to take the lead in fighting Altair. Based on his personality, Rui will do everything he can to help Hikayu even if it means sacrificing his own life. I have a feeling they'll save Blitz's death for the second to last episode just for the feels.

And the worst part is the she died because he made the actual MC a whiny retard.

Dance time!

I still don't understand why a shitty O.C. from a barely popular artist would get so much fanart and shit.

Show a creation's development from being exposed to outside forces? All of them technically changed but those two were the only ones we really saw in motion.

Meme character. But those sort of characters only have about a month of popularity or two weeks at worst so I don't get it either.

also to establish how emotionally fragile Altair gets over Setsuna despite her smug appearance

Some stuff just explode. Shirotsumekusa is already the main heroine from a game that might be more popular than any other character in the show with a probably very active community that ate the new content and expanded it. Then the more content was made, more popularity she got and more people joined in a virtuous cycle.

It would be great to know what the hell they did for 6 months. It's like everyone went their way and just met again one hour before the battle.

They walked around those ruins while trying to not make eye contact with each other.

Why didn't you protect this smile?

It's satan who owns the cameras.

METEORA AND THE OTHERS

The more I think about most of the characters' actions/reactions the more my brain hurts, but hey, at least I have extensive knowledge of birdcages and Great Ds now.

Quit reminding me that the beautiful knight is gone.

She will live on to save her kingdom from the unterwelt ;_;

Alice is Lancer. Selesia is Saber because she got to do the "Excaribur!!!" thing.

So what happens when the Creations die? They dissapear? They go back to their worlds? Do they remember their experiences in our world?

Selesia was a jobber all the way to the end.

We will probably only know at the very end, since otherwise it could kill any tension. Hiroe said Mamika was still alive in her show though.

I feel bad for that artist. She seems very sad on her twitter.

elaborate

twitter.com/koame_6
I think they are responsible for 90% of Alice art.

all those tweets about the show and how she is feels sad

oh god

twitter.com/koame_6/status/901840712903229440

You know, I find the whole premise to be flawed.

I don't know about you guys, but I for one would be fucking pissed if my favorite animu character was transported to another world, possibly to another genre entirely, and then forced to job at the feet of some Coldsteel the Hedgeheg OC made by a girl who an heroined because she was such a hack. How in the world is Meteora's "acceptance gauge" not going nuts with disapproval at this?

we'll see next episodes

I also doubt that the audience will keep cheering as more fan favorites keep hopelessly dying against coldsteel

you think it's bad now?
just wait till Sota's faggy OC shows up and revives all the dead characters
I'll eat my hat if any of these characters stay dead

Because this military whore, in this world, must be a kind of Miku that everyone loves, despite being a fanfic. Otherwise it really does not explain why she can do all this and also have full approval.

We haven't seen audience reactions to what happened yet.

It's always darkest before the dawn. There has to be real stakes and losses for the story to work. After all Altair's role is the villain

We got plenty of reactions at the beginning but they completely avoided them during Alice and Selesia's part.
So yeah, they are definitely saving those reactions.

Could you deny a smile like this?

Maybe Meteora wants the people to hate Altair so she will lose acceptance and thus become weaker.

Maybe.

I don't think things are going Meteora's way.

>implying everything isn't going according to her evil keikaku

About her, the show would like me to forget that she killed people for fun?

Make whatever conclusion you want faggot. The show isn't telling you shit

>total asshole
>murders innocent people for no reason
>everyone jobs to her despite her powers being useless if people just shut the fuck up
>the plot bends to allow her to get away with everything
>never gets punished for anything she did, even when Alicetaria meets her after finding out that what she said was pure bullshit
>shows up after a bunch of episodes and suddenly she and Souta are BFFs, she helps him with her bullshit powers and then fucks off
>the show will probably end without her getting the comeuppance she deserves
Someone in the staff clearly likes her a lot, she is O.C.-tier at this point.

Reminder that Infinity God Machine still hasn't played

The best response to Altair's game was not to play it anyway, Blitz would get an easy ending if he picked his daughter and ran like Altair advised. You can't really punish Magane for being smart (though it will be perfect if there is a scene of the JSDF charging at her home later).

No, it isn't.
If she wins then all of reality gets annihilated. Blitz had no choice but to fight her.

Reality only gets annihilated because they are creating the chaos she wants.

It's getting annihilated either way. They either way for Altair to fuck up everything sooner or later or they risk creating a bit of chaos to stop her.