So is he a good villain? Will he job again or will surprise everyone with a plan? I hope he appears in the next chapter

So is he a good villain? Will he job again or will surprise everyone with a plan? I hope he appears in the next chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qfo9Wyl7fNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zeke a shit

the real villain in this story is humanity.

Well yeah, he isn't comically evil and the writer has shown multiple sides to his character. His actions are justified and he has an interesting relation to the protagonist, which we have yet to see fully show itself.

His intimidating and very powerful, knowledgable and his design/figure embodies dominance.

I'd say the only thing holding him back is an out of the box personality, i know a lot of people hate that in villains but for me i find it memorable.

So i'd say he checks all the marks for a good character/villain, just missing an explosive personality, which is what i personally like idk about everyone else.

No longer interesting as a villain anymore. Reiner took his place as the better shifter.

well, reiner is not a villain at all.

>people keep mistaking Annie for a girl
How does this happen?

That can be said about every story evolving people ever.
Besides the random evil dude every once in a while aot doesn't really have any "villians", everybody thinks their justified in their actions, and no one is necessarily wrong.
The real villain here is their world.

Dude, atleast fucking add an interesting topic in the OP. You use the same fucking one every time autist, you wonder why mods prune your threads? FUCKING MAKE ONE THAT WITH A REAL TOPIC or let a mikasafag make the thread, atleast mods like Mikasa.

Still more interesting than zeke

so true!

why are you namefagging?

well, i always forget to erase it.
And why the big deal?

>villain
Zeke is the good guy.

namefagging is cancerous and against the rules. If you can't comprehend this then lurk moar.

ok, sorry for breaking your space.

Reminder that Hanji will be tortured to death by the Marleyans so Armong can become commander.

Manlet won´t allow that to happen.

I miss Armin so much.

All the warriors are kind of pushover villains if you think about it but they're great villains if you just take it easy. I can't remember the last time I really hated a villain's guts like I do theirs.

OINK

>I don´t like this OP I rather a real topic like Mikasa winning the Erenbowl
fuck off Mikasafag

>Mikasa asks Floch what does he thinks about she trying to get Eren´s attention
What would our guy say?

Kill yourself, Mankasawhale.

>Zeke
>Villian
Pieck one.

He is the best Shingeki and the leader of the best Shingekis.

What do you think the SL did during the timeskip?

Disbanded

Namefagging is not against the rules. Avatarfagging is.

Probably got divided
>Armin, Mikasa, Levi, Sasha, Jean
>Eren, Hanji and Connie (this one for revenge)
Atleast that´s what I would like to happen

>Go ask Moblit.

>Eren is gay,you delusional nip.

>He is best Shingeki
Yes
>leader of the best Shingekis
No

>Armin, Mikasa, Hange and Connie
>Eren and Levi
I think this is more accurate. Hange won't support Eren.

I think Hanji won´t support Armin and she would be more interested to be with Eren because he is important.

Disbanded and reorganized along with the Garrison's and the MP's. Train and organize the next classes of soldiers to deal with the threat from Marley.

Well,most of them.

Armin is the one who will support Hange, whatever the commander says, he would agree. And Hange is already suspecting Eren so that's it. If Eren is alone in Marley, nobody helped him.

Remove the three in the top right and you've got a decent group.

This.

>Pieck wearing glasses
>Long legs
I like this Pieck very much.

I don't mind taking Porco,but the others are a keep(yes even Bert,because he BTFO of Mikasa).

>Pieck using Zeke's cloths
This one is new,nice.

When spoilers come out again?
I want to get disappointed with another flashback chapter.

all of the warriors are destined to job. that's the point of them. you initially think they're a bunch of badass "warriors" but in reality they're just a bunch of fucking tragic slaves.

I wish Isayama kept her as an old man.

None of this matters, post Hisu instead

Post more Pieck legs please/

Share some pictures?

She'll will be a great mother.

Endgame right here, brothers.

If by tragic you mean tragically idiotic, then yeah.

because we can.

Wrong Queen,user.

Kind of agreed,I was expecting that the Warriors was a ultimate trained unity of the special forces of a modern society that managed to use the powers of the titans,but the older Warriors was in a war to keep their village safe,so they sent the Young Warriors to get back the Coordinate so they could use it to build some walls to protect them from the titans.And I was expecting Zeke to be the leader of this village(both political as military),I thought Zeke and Grisha was brothers and after Grisha disaperance,their father choosed Zeke as the new Warchief,and himself wanted to get the Coordinate back.I also thought that their titans aged and changed.
I was so wrong.

He's not even a fucking villain. Think outside that one dimensional view point.
This fag gets the idea; youtube.com/watch?v=Qfo9Wyl7fNc

>turns an entire innocent village into Titans
>including women and children
>massacres people with a grin
>leader of Marley's pet terrorist group
>not a villain
Don't be retarded user, I love Zeke but he's great because he's such a villain and is a-okay with being one.

same with Annie, anniefags will defend this obvious sadism

Annie's just shit in general.

Annie and Hisu a cute.

>turns an entire innocent village into Titans
Walldians sent familes to their deaths after the fall of Shiganshina,
>massacres people with a grin
He was not enjoying their deaths,he was enjoying his throws.
>leader of Marley's pet terrorist group
They aren't terrorists to the eyes of the majority of the Eldians and not to the eyes of the Marleyans(and probably soon,not even to the eyes of the others nations).
>not a villain
Yeah,Anti-Hero.He is more like Ozymandias then Erwin,the character who he was suposed to be based of.
If anything,he knows the eldians are just tools with no rights,and he will probably do something about it.

He's a tragic character.
Not an outright villain.

He believes he's doing good, and has been brought up since a young child in a war torn country being shipped off to kill people and deal with problems.

He wasn't grinning at killing the survery corps rather he was frustrated, annoyed and wound up at how nieve they all are about the fate of humanity and the Eldians on the continent.

>tragic character

Yeah she'll breed a lot of royal blood soldiers for Paradis.

Nice respone and retort.
Zekefags BTFO yet again.

>villain

Only non-psychotic Jeager.

>villain

>He's a tragic character.
there's absolutely nothing tragic about him, he's been a psychopath since day one

These characters, who are fighting for there own goal and survival are villains am i right? These same people that grew up and have become so accustomed to war and killing because they're being used by a higher power?
Of course they are! The original cast are so perfect!

Of course he's a fucking tragic character.

He grew up with parents that foolishly used him as a means to an end. He betrayed them because he was indoctrinated through school for many years into believing in a set mind frame. He grew up around war, death and discrimination and became a Titan, being used by Marley to kill, control and push back enemy nations.

His whol life has been a fucking tragedy and while that doesn't redeem him for being a cunt to the Walldians how people can be so ignorant or stupid to the fact that Zeke is a suffering character is beyond me.

How would Zeke use the Coordinate?

Well he has royal bloodline in his veins (half) so arguably he would be able to use the co-ordinate as Historia can, only Zeke is completely unaware that if he took control off it he would lose his mind and the 145th king would take his place. I reckon that'll likely be how he dies, unless somehow half blood makes him able to control it.

No doubt the Ackerman bloodline (immune to the power of the 145th king) will be the ones who can use the co-ordinate effectively.

Fuck off. You're projecting too much. He had a hard life and that doesn't make him a tragic character. He's arrogant and childish.

You're literally just putting forward your opinion, which is completely fine. Despite that i've linked several manga chapters that show his human side and how he is struggling. No need to get rude because i'm making a good and valid point, though you did take your time.

Showing his human side doesn't make him a tragic character.

No it doesn't.
But being neglected as a child, brainwashed and used to fuel and further constant wars throughout your early, late teens and early, mid twenties is a sure sign that you've had a pretty fucked up life. Furthermore he would have started killing people on the order of Marley at the age 14/15 and while thats older than the other warriors i can imagine it's mentally fucked him up making him the arrogant, childish person he can be. Despite this immaturity he constantly doubts himself and it's obvious he's sick of the on-going war and just wants to be free with his fellow eldians and have them become Marleyan citizens. A very nieve goal but a just goal in his eyes nonetheless.

That aside Levi has probably had the most tragic backstory.

>for many years
He was fucking seven, and had the option to not become a warrior once his parents were gone but did it anyway.

>brainwashed
You don't even know what happened, stop with this bullshit to try to justify the warriors.

>he had the option to not become a warrior
You say that like a young child that has been fed all this information and hate speech would really have a choice in their own minds?

Come on don't be stupid and clutching at straws. He was brought up by his parents to become a warrior and was brought up by Marley to become a warrior too. What else would he have done?

He wanted to become a warrior to save his people, which arguably makes him less of a villain so thanks for pointing that out.

It doesn't make it tragic, then. He chose the life he wanted to live. There's nothing tragic about it.

>You don't even know what happened
And neither do you?
So what makes your viewpoint that he's all evil and a bad guy anymore legit than anyone else who disagrees since we don't understand everything about the character?

Despite that it's clear from recent chapters their is more to Zeke than what we knew. You go back to pre-Marley chapters and yeah he's a villain. I have no idea why people are so persistant that this guy is pure evil, i really can't comprehend it.

>It doesn't make it tragic, then. He chose the life he wanted to live. There's nothing tragic about it.

He was a fucking child!
You think a 7 year old boy who was brought up by his parents to be a tool to strike against Marley and was then taught to hate his parents and those Eldians behind the wall is any way for a child to be brought up?

You really think a 7 year old has 'choice'. So you think children of a young age should be free to make decisions as they please? You know that's pretty fucked up right?

What does /snk/ think the Hammer titans power is?

He's got some mad dancing skills so nobody can touch him.

If he actually wanted the safety of a normal life he could have easily just bombed the tests with no penalties whatsoever. He chose the warrior life. It's not tragic at all.

>he's all evil and a bad guy
I never said that. He chose his life and there's nothing tragic about his character. I do like Zeke but you're fucking delusional.

>muh but he was a child
I bet you're the LHwhale.

To all the orphans.

Fucking this. He is what he is, but he's not tragic. He's probably one of the least tragic there is, he's awfully content for being a shifter and the worst part about his life is probably that he's an Eldian in Marley, and that his lifespan is cut short from being a shifter. But the same can be said for most of the other shifters.

I hope the thread gets deleted.

>If he actually wanted the safety of a normal life he could have easily just bombed the tests with no penalties whatsoever. He chose the warrior life. It's not tragic at all.

You really are not understanding this at all are you?
He was a child. He was brought up indoctrinated by his parents to believe one thing, then brought up by the Marlyeans to believe another thing. Zeke as a kid would have been so conflicted in his mind having two different trains of thought constantly being drilled into his head that it eventually led him to choose one, thus betraying his parents.

The Marleyans managed to get through to him and then he, arguably (though he could be doing this as part of whatever he could have planned whatever) was under their control since.

You don't think that's tragic? A young kid being forced into a position where he has to choose such a drastic thing? And you really believe once he choose to give his parents over he'd have a choice but to stay within the Marley regime?

And you think that he'd want to fail, and just become a 'nobody' having to constantly sit around doing nothing but being tret like shit but instead rising through the ranks and making something of himself?

Really?

>I bet you're the LHwhale.
Literally who?
I stopped joining the SnK threads becuase its fucking shipping and autstic shit, but nice namecalling i bet you feel proud of yourself m8.

>Zeke is the most tragic character along with Levi
>But he was a child!
Yeah, sure. You definitely are the LHfag.

It's sad, but it doesn't make him a tragic character.
He likes his life. It would be tragic he if tried to escape this life but was pulled back in.
As far as eldian life under Marley goes, his life is alright.

the kids on this board holy shit.

Levi might be the only character who has ackerman and eldian blood

>the kids on this board holy shit.
>actually has a picture of an autistic childish spic
Neck your life

I can see it from that perspective as well.
I don't think he likes his life but i agree he doesn't seem as bothered about it as someone in his position should. But yeah he's got it alright on Marley compared to the majority.

What do you think of the whole theory that he intended to use his parents capture as a means to further Grishas plan of obtaining the co-ordinate and becoming a warrior? I think it's pretty stupid but there's nothign to really go against it.

Nice comback underaged fag.
You know what i love most about your post? The fact you always have to have the last word due to autistic tendancies so make sure your reply is good m8.

You might think it's sad, but it's hardly tragic, especially considering how well he receives all of it.

>North Korea launches a missile at Japan for Isayama's birthday
How sweet of them.

U 2

I think it would be better to say Reiner and co. are more tragic characters seeing as they were younger and hold regrets for what they did, would it not?