Age limit on guns

So I've met tons of people asking for the age to own guns to be raised to 21. I say I disagree with them and they look at me like I smashed their cat. Being nineteen I already own a rifle and do not plan to give it to anyone. If males are old enough to be forced into a draft at 18 to fight for a future wars we may or may not agree with then why can we not own guns to protect ourselves against others or our government if need be?

All I have to say is if anyone wants my SKS they can take it from my cold dead hands. (Pic related not mine but that is the one I own.)

So what do you use your SKS for? Range shooting? Hunting? "Self defense"? Para militarism / patriotic ideals?

making noguns cry

You succeeded!

I actually think all of the above is an excuse to own a fire arm. But I think that age restriction combined with being able to proof that you are an active member of a shooting range, be part of a militia group or have a court ordered purpose for a self-defense weapon (living high crome areas should suffice) would be a good idea. Does that really sound bad? Am I turning into a crying liberal?

crime not crome...

>excuse
You wont dictate what i "need"

>sks in disgusting plastic tapco stock
Kill yourself young bubba, keep milsurp rifles on their original configuration or don’t bother buying them.

It's a right not a privilege, you don't need to provide reasons "why"

>Does that really sound bad?
Yes. I dont have to explain to you or anyone else what the fuck I want to do with my constitutional rights, or why I want them.

They should raise everything to 21. Getting a drivers license, voting etc.

I won't. Why do you need it?

I understand fully, but how do void that right by having some lawfully defined purposes for owning one (even paramilitary and fun)? Would you really use an SKS in a home defense situation?

we can get guns at 18 here

user I agree with you fully. They can take this one from my dead body.

I like how this is a response to this specific shooting. This kid wasn't a student and was 20.

Next year the shooter will just be 21.

>but how do void that right by having some lawfully defined purposes for owning one
>Shall
>Not
>Be
>Infringed
Not hard to understand

>Needing an excuse

No, it doesn't work that way in the US. In our cucked nations you won't even get a court order for keeping weapons for self defence even if ISIS threatens your life. In the US they have a constitutional right.

My high school has a rifle range in the basement floor, and when I was there (during the Columbine days) we had a competitive shooting team, and hunter safety was a required course.
Fuck age limits.

At 18 you can enlist into the Army and shoot machine guns and tanks and fun shit like that... if you're not dying for Israel... then fuck you.. I guess.

Don't give up your gun, bro.

new laws are not retroactive, IF it happened it would only apply to new purchases

+ you can still buy it privately from anybody of craiglist

>357

nice