CNN reported today that none of the Parkland victims had Facebook pictures but these caps were taken on the day of the...

CNN reported today that none of the Parkland victims had Facebook pictures but these caps were taken on the day of the shooting. The bottom girl is named everywhere as one of the 17 who died. The top girl, you will remember, was the one interviewed in the parking lot by the sports reporter from Houston and was the first student to go on record and mention the words "second shooter".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/965745458252599296
youtube.com/watch?v=7GO1jRnmh68
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>had Facebook accounts*

Also why would two students attending the same school in Florida list a small town in Pennsylvania as their hometown?

>Skippack, Pennsylvania
>Skippy, Pepe Sylvia

BUMP

WHAT IN THE FUCK

Let's solve some of this

Bump
>you know it's not bullshit because all the shills just avoid it completely

They're not being paid right now.

>none of the Parkland victims had Facebook
I want a shooting where all the victims had facebook...

Have a bump OP

cheers

Big if true

bump why pen? CAPTCHA intensifies

That's Cameron Kasky's grandmother, not Nellie Ohr. Here's the original tweet:

twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/965745458252599296

They look similar but are not the same person. Note that Ohr has a small mole on her chin, and Mrs. Kasky does not (though that area is obscured by the overlay).

Are there even any pictures of the victims or blood or anything? Because this whole thing seems exactly like sandy hook.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GO1jRnmh68

This one showing what looks like a very dead black female. It was from a video that i dont have link to supposedly from inside Douglas uploaded Wednesday 2/14 around or just after time of shooting.
No black female reported among the dead

yea they are both from skippack. I think they move to florida in 2013 (when the old facebook profles stop) Zach Cruz is friends with both of them

could be this teacher, but hard to say

Really strange. Separate families make the same move from one suburb in PA to another suburb in FL?

skippack is like sandy hook. I dont think it is a normal place

Someone look up the couch too

hey guy so it seems like you're just sitting there analyzing shit all day and I'm here trying to understand my role, am I supposed to be giving these fools all these phone exploits?

I know most of you will catch court martial for even thinking about it but i'm in a different type of chair with a different type of clearance

do we need /pol users to be able to track cellphones against GPS? should /pol users be able to easily capture webcam data?

do I spray mace in the beehive and throw it or just drop it and run?

>skippack is like sandy hook. I dont think it is a normal place
sandy hook was full of television executives, columbine was full of naval intelligence

How the fuck would none of the teens have social media accounts? They actually expect people to believe that lie. Lmao.

Wait wait wait... CNN reported that none of the (((victims))) had Faceberg accounts? Really? Link?

What are the odds that the only 17y/o teenagers on Earth who don't have Faceberg coincidentally all got shot in the same event.

Hmm.
Me thinks yes.
Hit n run

Well they could use other social media, I had teens calling facebook an old people thing

yea those place all over america. this Florida shooting area is probably one of them

It's literally spelled "coach" in the picture YOU made, and yet you are still dumb enough to misspell it "couch".

To make it clearer.
Yes mace then run for cover.

This place is full of FBI kids

Fuck off shill.

can we stop spreading the misinformation that this is a black girl? look at her ankles and hands. her face is probably covered in blood or she got shot in the face and her tissue ruptured. have you ever seen a 5.56 wound? it leaves an enormous bruise.

hmmm

are you fucking kidding me right now?

> Skippack, PA
> not a normal place
it's a small town filled with overpriced restaurants and shitty craft shops. it's a tourist attraction.

I lived 5 miles from there

Drop it buddy.
Beehive might sting

DROP IT

>ankles
What are socks you stupid fuck
>hands
Where? They seem to blend in with her dark colored jacket

This. Another thread showed some of the main characters in this psy op had twitter and FB at 13.
Now they have no FB?
That's the biggest BS of all.

When and where did CNN state that none of them had Faceberg?

>Note that Ohr has a small mole on her chin, and Mrs. Kasky does not
It's called foundation, you knave.
Public figures tend to wear makeup around tv crews.

Chk. Boomer detected.

she looks a bit like Tam Luzzatto. I bet they get their kids from the same pumpkin patch

We may need a list of such towns and cities eventually to predict false flags easier.

>HS Chemistry Teacher
>Loves students, makes sure they succeed
>barely any homework
>very easy class
I bet these kids get the same kind of education as they do surveillance by police. Lower the bar, pass them all.

Interesting find user.
Nothing to say about the point user made here?
Just issue a citation like you're the typo police ?

>Lower the bar, pass them all.
Truth trip confirms

With these school shootings, the victims never have embarassing pics on the web. No body shots, no twerking,, no making out with niggers. They are all so virtious.

>secret service
>secret agent
>is a mystery
Wot?

It's a very Jewish HS and county, I'm sure they were pulling every scam they could in order to get all those government shekels. We need to keep investigating.

Well I got trips two posts in a row, so I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket now. Good luck with the investigation.

What the fuck is this?

Golly user.

bump

Checked!

There's so many Jews in the Florida FF that it reads like a Bar Mitzvah guest list.

I know it is a little weird + she has arrest record. I think he get caught stealing in 2014

Images are reversed.

The image with her on news has her mole on the right side.

Cell phones take mirrored images, hence her mole is on the left side of the photo.

This is the same woman,

I'll admit that is a little weird

I just assumed fusion GPS ham radio aficionado nelli our was childless.

tripple dubbs?

I look through all Meandow's 3 facebook profiles. I cant seem to find a mom. I think this was her step mom. I wonder if Andrew Pollack was even her real dad. He is listed as only living in NY, NJ and FL. No PA

>CNN reported

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FRIENDLY REMINDER - Due to the hilarious amount of disinfo threads, check your fucking sources before you signal boost. Pic related.

They are scared and desperate, and they should be. Don't get carried away.

If you find a genuine thread that's being shilled, this is your friend. Do NOT respond to shills, they get paid when you do and you just look like a moron for pointing out the obvious.

To KILL da SHILL -

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

Let's not forget that letting a shill incite a response from you puts dirty shekels in their pockets. Don't feed the shills.

--------------------------------------------------

FBI report -
Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

Let me add some questions to help

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feds for Mossad' actions?

here is a map of the events as they (((claim))) happened. Keep in my Andrew the Jew Pollack said on TV that meadow pollack was found on the 3rd floor, shot 9 times. Also note this map never mantions fire alarm. He sneaks out after he shoots everyone up

It is strange, but maybe they worked for the same company, and the company opened a new office/factory/whatever, and sent them to assist in opening the new operation. Best reasoning I can think of.

>Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?

I think Rocxanne Deschamps (this could be an alias) was trying to get both brothers out of the way for the money. She probably had help.
>An unidentified person close to Nikolas Cruz, the teen accused of killing 17 people in a school shooting in Parkland, Florida, called the FBI and said she was worried Cruz would "get into a school and just shoot the place up," a U.S. official familiar with a transcript of the call confirmed to CBS News.
>The Wall Street Journal first reported the context of the call made to the agency's public access line. The report came more than a month before the massacre took place inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
>"You know, it's just so much," the caller said, the official confirmed. "I know he's – he's going to explode." She said wanted to clear her conscience in case "he takes off and–and just starts shooting places up."
>"Something is gonna happen," she continued. "Because he's, he doesn't have the mental capacity. He can't, he's so outraged if someone talks to him about certain things."

I would bet money this unnamed person was Deschamps

makes no linear sense, we need the video