Migrant Crime Statistics - Europe

like pic related
Links. Graphics. Charts. Memes. Articles. Dump them here if you have them. Anything related you have from both before 2015, and after, from any European Country.

Trying to build up a folder. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20150811-reported-rapes-france-jump-18-five-years
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/straftaten-was-die-zahlen-der-sexualdelikte-durch-fluechtlinge-verraten-und-was-nicht-1.3671964
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/197/umfrage/straftaten-in-deutschland-seit-1997/
heute.at/oesterreich/news/story/Vergewaltigung--Zahlen-zu-Auslaender-Taten-vorgelegt-47099165
71republic.com/2017/12/05/data-breach-in-sweden-82-of-gang-rape-convicts-are-foreign/or
71republic.com/2017/12/05/data-breach-in-sweden-82-of-gang-rape-convicts-are-foreign/
express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Oul4JGccg
youtube.com/watch?v=_5f0CyNrFPo
youtube.com/watch?v=pl8vlv4VseU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wut?

Do you even HTML?
I was pointing out the fact that this is from 2014 - Before the massive influx of refugees.

Yeah I know....which is why I said this in the OP:
>Anything related you have from both before 2015, and after

Comparing trends from before and after will be useful. Normies need to be shown it isn't just a once-off thing, but a long-term pattern.

Oh, kk.
Fun fact. I tried to search up the German stats. And the first recommened search was "Rape formulars" - The number one search is literally people searching to report rape. FUCKING HELL.

Never fucking mid. I failed.

Overall crime in Germany.
300k increase from 2014 to 2015

Germany rape stats:

The turquoise color represents "Cases where at least one of the perpetratos was a migrant"

Cheers Slovene Bro. Added to the file.

The difficulty is a lot of these countries don't want to release information about the immigration status or race of criminals. Sweden in particular just flat-out refuses to.

NP.
This seems interesting (France)
france24.com/en/20150811-reported-rapes-france-jump-18-five-years

Oh right. Cheers. Do you have a link to the page or study that is coming from? I'll add it to the file.

Eventually I'm hoping we here at Sup Forums can gather info from most of the major European countries migrants are travelling to or through, then get multiple anons to help with translations and creating graphics, memes, etc...

Sure.

Rape stats:
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/straftaten-was-die-zahlen-der-sexualdelikte-durch-fluechtlinge-verraten-und-was-nicht-1.3671964

Crime in general:
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/197/umfrage/straftaten-in-deutschland-seit-1997/

This is only Germany BTW. Will try to dig up the Austrain stats, since they received a significant amount as well.

Ok, Got the Austrian stats. Comparison between 2014 and 2016 in all the mayor cities and regions.

heute.at/oesterreich/news/story/Vergewaltigung--Zahlen-zu-Auslaender-Taten-vorgelegt-47099165

All of Sweden's dirty laundry was already dumped by an Identatarian group and an embittered ex-cop. Neither could stand being forced to ignore all the rapists the country willfully ignored anymore.
>71republic.com/2017/12/05/data-breach-in-sweden-82-of-gang-rape-convicts-are-foreign/or
71republic.com/2017/12/05/data-breach-in-sweden-82-of-gang-rape-convicts-are-foreign/
>express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant
express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant

45% of people sent to prison for crimes were foreign.

82% sent for gangrape were foreign.

70% sentenced to a 9+ year sentence were foreign.

The cost of crime by immigrants costs 2 billion euros a year.

Cheers mate. I appreciate it.

From what I've been able to tell, Germany, Hungary, France, Italy, Sweden, Austria and the UK are the top destination countries migrants are heading to. So I will look into them myself, too. But I'd imagine the transit countries like Greece and the Balkans would also be experiencing spikes in crime.

Iv'e posted the Austirian stats here:
Since you probably dont speak German here is some fun extracted data.

Migrants in Vienna(Capital of Austria) raped:
2014 - 306 women.
2015 - 428 women.
2016 - 499 women.

Thanks anons! Excellent stuff.
I think the time is ripe, now that the #120db thing is putting more focus on this, to get all this stuff into new memes, graphics. That's what I'm planning to do, anyway.

The Left can be wedged on this issue, and more people can be woken up, if we take the opportunity.

Vergangenheit /=/ Vergewaltigung
Faggot

Yes. Basically Western Europe. Especially Germany and Sweden because they give them shitloads of money. But with the EU plan of the distribution of migrants the rapuegees will be equally distributed throughout the 27 countries of the EU. (Poland, Hungary.. are oposed to that).

Thats why i wrote this:
Faggot.

Thanks. That's quite an increase. Saved.
Thanks user. Saved.
The Algerians and Pakistanis seem to be especially rapey, from those graphs.

All stats in Europe is fake or semi-fake. For example here they count pakis together with chinks as asians. In Finland, white immigrant would be considered, well, an immigrant, but all 10 children of somalian ""refugee" couple are Finnish.

If you look at German anons stats:
We can see that White immigrants are way back in the stats. Serbs/Americans pretty equal. We can pretty much apply this to other Euro countries , presuming that the ethnicities of migrants are similar.. which they are.

Hopefully the EU won't get their way.
Have you had many migrants moving through Slovenia on their way to Austria and Germany? Do many try to stay?

We had 90 000 migrants pass in 7days at one point. Which is just fucking crazy for a country of 2million. I'm living in the East of Slovenia, where the passages were by far the least, but even here I can remember hords of people marching everyday.. garbage all over the roads and sidewalks.. About 2000migrants have been given asylum in Slovenia..

We had the borders closed - Because Buses were organized to transport them to the Austrian border or Slovenian migrant camps... They set multiple camps on fire and they were crossing the borders illigally constantly - Therefore the hords of people marching. We later finally build a fence at our souther border. The migrant number is just starting to increase again in the last months.

Fun video:
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Oul4JGccg

>We had 90 000 migrants pass in 7days at one point.
Holy shit! That's crazy. Was the media in your country good about reporting stuff like the fires and other crimes, or are they like the media in some of the western countries? (don't want to people to know what is happening)

No, the media in our country is probably the most unbiased media you can get. Although it pushed the "poor migrants seeking better life" agenda everything was reported properly and shown to the people.

More fun videos..

Migrants not understanding that transport needs to be organized before they can cross:
youtube.com/watch?v=_5f0CyNrFPo

Hords of people:
youtube.com/watch?v=pl8vlv4VseU

Woah! Saved. Cheers.

NP - Europe should take the Australian way of dealing with refugees. I heard you dont have such problems now anymore..? There are 3million people waiting in Turkey, when Ergonan opens the Gate - Europe is over.

Ah that footage of long lines of people moving will be useful for some videos I have in mind. Cheers.

Well we got lucky and had a government that was actually genuinely tough on illegal immigration - they turn the boats back and put the people who arrive into detention centers on small islands off the mainland until they leave or are accepted by other countries closer to where they came from. The policy has majority support of the public (about 70% last time I checked - although that was more than a year ago) but it's still a very controversial subject in the media and for the opposition political parties. The usual suspects on the Left make a lot of noise about it. I don't know for how long into the future we'll be able to keep it up, but time will tell.

The main worry is that the conservative-leaning government loses power over things totally unrelated to immigration, then the Left parties get in and open the flood-gates again.

The 70% public support is really the crucial thing in our favor, and that is mainly because European/White Australians are still a large majority. If that majority drops, then we're in trouble.

I'm really starting to feel sceptical about the future for people or European origin. I don't really see our people survive unless we shut our borders completely. Its only 2018 and Western countries are already experiancing mayor populations shifts. It is predicted that by 2100 the population of Africa will be 4Billion and the population of Asia will be 5billion. All those people wont stay in Africa, that is guaranteed, when 3rd world countries become 2nd world countries is when most people leave, because they start having the financial means that are necessary to leave a country/continent and move to a 1st world country.

Europeans have been trampled by their generosity. What no empire could do - Conquer Europe - Will be done NOT by an axe, but by the foolishnes of our leaders towards our people. Only white countries are ment to accept immigrants. Not Japan, not China, not Saudi Arabia, not Qatar. There is a white genocide going on the South Africa - No one even knows about it... a white cop justifiably kills a black criminal - Sends shockwaves across the world.