This girl said before she used a book to block bullets from an AR-15

Before that she was doing assignments for her HOLOCAUST CLASS. I'm not making this up watch the video at 1:15

youtu.be/3F_vdCHlDds?t=1m15s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
archive.is/qX2yc
youtube.com/watch?v=O_8y5h95E1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d_nK44p8uN4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0XFMy3sOJM
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=hMdsHioSCxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This girl said before she used a book
first time for everything i guess

Oy vey

Why didnt she pretend to pass out so the shooter would take her to the nurses office to recover?

I want to impregnate her

(only if over 14)

Just watched the rest of the video, this girl's story makes no sense at all

>.223fags BTFO

She does look Quintessentially German, so I can understand why you'd be attracted to that.

Book mist have had over 6 million pages

no one remembers this?
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
HELLLLLLLOOOOO?????????

WHERE IS THIS MAGIC BOOK? I can't believe anyone is buying this bullshit. Americans are fucking stupid

You, sir, deserve many (You)'s.

Why did the military not think of using books as armour? Much cheaper than kevalar. Sad!

The FBI told the local police to tag it and put it in the evidence vault duh. Since the shooter confessed, we'll never have to see it since it won't be needed for a trial.

archive.is/qX2yc

>stopping bullets with knowledge
powerful..

Kek out with (you)re checks out

You aren't making up what she said. She is making up what she said.

wow

>holocaust class

>holocaust class

This country really is a kike slave colony

Wow indeed, she is hot!

Must be a big book.

Looks like crocodile tears to me.
2/10 not Weinstein'd enough.

anyone see the liveleak with the dead black female in a pool of blood?

why is there no black female in the victim photos?

jej

This whole thing was staged very sloppily

are these kids irl shitposting?

>implying she had a bible in lolocaust class

Fragmenting bullets are absolutely devastating if they hit the mark, but are absolute shit if they have to penetrate anything before hitting the mark.

Maybe it was a complete set of the Talmud. A mile of books might slow a bullet down enough.

This. The webm was going around yesterday of her in the blood. Fucking weird.

underrated

but like, its so fucking obvious. Why isn't this being mentioned more instead of the coached CNN stooges?

I bet the kids at the defense against school shootings class handled the situation better.

What's the deal with these kids? They are all weird as fuck.

America indoctrination centers do that to you

>t. pleb who never shot a gun
a .223 bullet would be stopped by something thick like a dictionary or a couple of books. 10-12 inches of paper should be enough to stop the bullet

Please mr genius find me a book that is a fucking foot wide.

thats terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=O_8y5h95E1Q

NOt even that much depending on range, but it is a bit coincidental that it was a holohoax book that was wide enough to stop a rifle round, doen cha think?

Or you can have 5 or so books that average 300 pages (definitely a normal amount) and yeah a backpack could definitely stop a bullet with the right conditions

And if there is a school shooting, if you're able to hide behind of books then yeah you're definitely upping your chances of survivle

10-12 inches of my dick should be enough to stop your mother.

6 inches were enough to stop your mother from acting like a bitch

>tfw to smart to get shot

FPBP

she said she grabbed one small book about the holocaust that deflected all of those "high speed 3200 feet per second" bullets

Yeah it's such a (((coincidence))) that a school with a 40%+ Jewish school would have a class covering the biggest event in Jewish History for the last 2000 years, and part of the biggest war History has ever seen where America also played a central role.
I can't imagine how such a textbook could ever be thick and large

this nigger stopped bullets with a fucking holocaust book. LMFAO!

kek'd and checked

So they are holding 5 books in front of them and the shooter aims for the books then the shooter gives up? Well at least your theory makes more sense than what the officials are saying kek

I had a textbook that had to be at least 8 inches thick for ap art history in high school.

Also my high school had a holocaust class as well as an elective.

>she said she grabbed one small book about the holocaust that deflected all of those "high speed 3200 feet per second" bullets
I haven't watched the video so I don't know anything about her particular claim, but yeah the idea that a .233 bullet would be stopped by something like a dictionary is entirely 100% plausible
Don't know if it happened to her or making it up for attention or whatever, but the event described is definitely possible

holy shit, thats awful. did she finish her holocaust assignment?

MSNBC TOLD ME THE AR 15 BULLETS TRAVEL 3 TIMES AS FAST AS A HANDGUN BULLET

HOW COULD ANY BOOK STOP A RIFLE ROUND?

it was the koran wasnt it?

what a Cohencidence.
>holocaust classes
dirty kikes...utterly disgusting

>5 phonebooks

Why are you Jewish and on Sup Forums? That is the real question

My highschool just taught the holocaust as american history. Why would the shooter shoot the book and then leave? Was he inspired by the holocaust book saving her life and decided to spare herm that's powerful shit

>holocaust class

>giving the devil horns at the end

very nice, she even remembers to signal her masters at the end of the speech.

the fuck is a holocaust class?

...mmmmm..WRONG!!

a dictionary? they are not talking about a 9mm pistol

Underrated

Books in a bag can actually stop bullets. Seen multiple videos on youtube. This is a false glaf to make us look stupid as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=d_nK44p8uN4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0XFMy3sOJM

kike indoctrination

why does the nigress has rather good english, was this school a good one?

revolver and shotgun you fucking moron,,,,not a rifle

where is /k/?, this thread is full of retards

Fuck I looked that shit up in the library just to get an idea of what the fuck the Zionists were on and that shit was like 5 feet of book.

>IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

She didnt say books in a bag, she said a single book. Come on.

>So they are holding 5 books in front of them
I wrote one sentence with two clauses, it's not hard to follow mate
>and yeah a backpack could definitely stop a bullet with the right conditions
So yeah if someone had a backpack filled with books or held a dictionary it could stop an AR15 bullet

> Hi my name is Jeff Kasky!
> I pulled my sullen child, Cameron Kasky, out of the central role in media after Sup Forums discovered I run a corrupt child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0

> If you post about me on the_donald, the mods remove your post due to "misleading or inaccurate information" !

> I'm also an adoption lawyer, reserve policeman and Rabbi (see below)
> STOP ASKING WHY I WEAR SO MANY HATS/ROLES AND WHY MY KID AND I ARE ENTANGLED IN THIS
> STOP WONDERING WHO I WORK FOR

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

> Hand in your guns and stop discussing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Scott Israel, L3 Technologies or myself!

I took Holocaust class. I remember the teacher even trying to go over the Christian faith at one point trying to make it sound like Jews didn't kill Jesus.
It was weird for a school class to go over something like that. And I explained on the test question that Jesus was a Jew and the apostles were Jewish and the first Christians were Jews...but the Jewish religious leaders were responsible for Jesus death.
And I got marked down for it and the teacher stopped me after class to tell me I was wrong.
I asked her if she ever read the bible and she looked at me with a blank face.
I said, "Yeah"
And turned around and walked away.

I stopped one with my laptop

Watch all of it shill and do some fucking research.
Second guy uses all kinds of different guns and those are just the first two I linked. I'll find more than you can neck yourself traitorous shill

Some of them are intelligent and well-spoken. The Jews find these ones to put on TV and movies in order to make it appear as though they're the same as everybody else.

kill yourself fucking shill

Yeah it was a wealthy area full of jews, shes probably half white or half jewish. Lot of mixed kids at that school.

Idk, he is half jewish?

I can stomach high yeller

Too bad she didnt do either of those things

it only exists on wikipedia

a shill calling me a shill, you are fucking retarded

So thats why he shot up a HS with 40% jews?

How about with a fucking desert eagle. goes through one book and bare;y dents the second. Wouldn't be a mortal wound.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMdsHioSCxo

Do not push this narrative. This is a shill to make us look stupid.

"I believe the book deterred some of the bullets, so they didn't hit me as...badly?"

What a profoundly stupid comment.

This book had 6 million pages clearly.

and by that i mean its credentials,
not the subject material

a youtuber guy died recently from shooting a desert eagle through a thick book, RETARD!!!

LMFAO

6-7 inches of paper is enough to stop 9mm. An Ar could be stopped by 10-12 inches. Bullets are not video game magic, it's physics.

Imagine the trauma that the survivors will pass onto their children on top of all of the inherited Holocaust trauma.

you really have no memory fucking moron? remember the youtuber that died just doing that?

Fuck man her whole family