Isn't 18 years long enough?

Isn't 18 years long enough?
How will he exit, without an "accident"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With the most awesome funeral parade ever

Why the fuck do you care who is the president in Russia? amerifaggot. Worry about your own president first.

For starters, he's bothersome to the rest of the world's affairs.
Also - He's strangling the progress of the Russian people for his own benefit. He's not going to suddenly share his billions with them when he's done.
There is an election coming up though...

Fuck off amerigoy

Coming for you, Boris!

Russian power is a myth. They're so paranoid. They should focus on self-improvement instead of fuc*ing with everyone else.

WTF we hate Putin now? I thought he's the savior of the white race? Or was I just controlled by Russian bots with their propaganda?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

He will be replaced by communists since he isn't smart enough to appoint a competent sucessor.

Not bloody likely, mate!

t. Dem

>Be Putin
>Glorious leader of Rasya
>Want to get a snack late at night
>Bylat, your mistress left it in the top cupboard
>be a manlet so have to reach out
>trip and fall,.. ded.
>trigger ww3

It has been 18 years already? I'm 27 and I don't even remember Russia without Putin anymore. To me he is /our manlet/. He heroically BTFO the Chechens, then took Crimea because the locals willed so and defended Syria against foreign aggressors.

Russians blame him a lot of corruption and theft, but desu that's not my problem.

Literally what? Do I fight Putin's ebil regime by shitposting on Sup Forums, that is Russia's problem. I don't see them worrying about our politicians much either.

There's no exit plan for Putin, too much blood in his hands and stolen money on his account.

He's going to have to go all in and start playing even harder at some point in order to remain in power. In the end he will be removed and blamed by his eventual follower for fucking things up.

until death in 2045

It be much simpler just to admit the problems and deal with them constructively...but we can do it the long, hard way...sigh

why you mongols so hateful about -=Russia=- ?

Russian people are fine. It's the Kremlin and the Oligarchs that are problematic.

What is the fixation that people have with Russia and Putin? I suspect it has something to do with Russia opposing Zionist interests in Syria.
There are corrupt and evil politicians everywhere. The American and British governments are filled with them and yet no one seems to care.

you don't see the whole picture

He will be old man after his next term, if he won't lose his mind he will atleast lose his youth. He really has to coach himself a next president who will not come after him for populistic reasons.

Hanging on to power even when you're old and senile is shameful.

By all means, elaborate good Sir.

Pic related is the greatest cuck Cro ever had

He'll be 66 in October.

Russia's GD'P is almost half what it was 5 years ago. I'd bet he's watching his window closely.

Just dropping a few truth bombs here, Baня. I mean, we both know that things are going to get pretty shitty after Tsar Putin dies and the inevitable interregnum begins. If it is any consolation to you, the ensuing shit show will most likely engulf Finland and other border regions to some degree, at least economically.

>russian elections

>thinking Russians actually elect their president

Are you a nigger?

nigger there are ufo's in Alice in wonderland.

because catholics aint real christians

Why not? There is no need to fake the elections when the majority of the electorate supports you. I mean, who else? The current choice is:
>a businessman communist with a moustache
>a populist clown only famous for his extravagancy, coming from Liberal Democratic Party, that is neither liberal nor democratic
>a young tv personality woman with no political experience whatsoever, but claiming that Crimea should be returned to Ukraine and promises to legalize fag marriage
>a bunch of literally whos
>a proven strong leader with 18 years of experience and moderate policies
Honestly, who would you vote for?

Seems that amerifats think that whole world is their boat. While you were saving riceniggers from their commie bros, you were slowly being subverted by your "fellow whites".

>He's strangling the progress of the Russian people
Progress towards what? Neo-liberal hegemony, mass migration, gay rights, anti-nationalism, destruction of the family etc.

everybody knows the original putin is long gone and this is his double.

The game is rigged from the get-go. This isn't an election, but a farce.

Now that's closer to truth, all the decent candidates were removed from power over time to ensure that Putin's competition is pathetic.