Could you beat this idiot in a fist-fight?

Could you beat this idiot in a fist-fight?

No

Doesn't he do like 100 push ups, squats and sit up everyday?

I don't know, he's pretty good at choking people

probs no

I've trained kickboxing and muay thai for almost 6 years so probably yes.

I just went to the gym for the first time ever today. I can bench 110. Am I stronger than him?

No.

Sure.
Just when he thinks that he's about to land the first blows, I shoot him with a .38.
Like I care.

Why would I fight best boy?

wtf I love Subaru-chan now

He's broken your waifu's heart

The first few times, sure.

so because Subaru is sort of effeminate in personality/hobbies would femSubaru be more of a tomboy?

Yes, for sure.

At the end of the day he's just some chink teenager. I'm not a trained fighter, but I'm easily a foot taller than him and probably more than twice as strong.

The problem is that he'd probably keep trying over and over, and eventually he'd probably find out some magic combo to beat me. Just have to hope I'm tough enough to win enough times in a row for him to give up and fuck off.

Emilia's?

He deserves a thrashing for ruining that iconic pose

How is he effeminate? Are you implying females are naturally inclined to be totally self-centered and useless pieces of shit?

He beat a taller muscular dude in the first episode.

sewing, women's clothing, and crossdressing

[???: ――May I join in as well?]

It was a voice that somehow sounded unconcerned and was hoarse. Everyone gets surprised by the unfamiliar voice and the sign of a new person, and they turn towards the dining room entrance. To the side of the fat man, what showed from the crack of the door was a person with a brilliant, black dress.

She had long, charming brunette hair, and a jet black dress that covered a lot of the body for a woman. Her pulled back lips had somewhat thick lipstick, and her eyeliner and long eyelashes increased the charm of her eye power. She had a thin scarf on her shoulders, and it looked like she had a terrible way of walking gracefully with her heels tapping.
Everybody was absorbed with that person’s entry, and they lost their breath.

[Natsumi: Is something wrong? It’s me. Natsumi Schwarz.]

>I can bench 110
You're weaker than most of the women I work with.

The median age there is like, fucking 50.

Yeah I could beat the shit out of Emilia if no magic is involved.

and he could bench 175 pounds

I'd beat his scrawny ass in front of Emelia

He's a Japanese teenager, so yes.

If I got him to the ground I could submit his ass in three (3) different ways with BJJ

He has to bench at least that much if he goes around princess carrying Rem everywhere

>This man is raising daughters
I dont know whether to call the polics or commend him for having the skills to raise them.

I think you are talking about Naruto

> Height 173 cm (5'8")
>Weight 70 k
Half of the lardasses in Sup Forums could kick this lanky manlets ass.
The only ones that have to worry are the skinny little twig boys.

Has he gotten physically stronger in the later arcs? I heard he gets like a whip or something.

That isn't Natsumi. Pic related is.

He is stronger than the average soldier now, normal bandits are not too much of a problem for him. Think footsoldier captain.

Took a year of training from Clind but yeah he got . Still gets his shit kicked in by world destroyers and anything above royal knight strength though. But hey, at least he got strong enough to get knighted.

>None of the girls are old enough to get hit on yet

I want my overprotective dadbaru shennanigains Tappei

>Q: Subaru said he could bench-press about 80kg; was he going to a gym regularly?
>A: His high school had a weight room, at least.
>Q: Please tell me Mr. Cat and Subaru’s training menu, body fat percentage, and BMI!
>A: Subaru does roughly one hundred push-ups, sit-ups, and squats every day, while cursing the world. I just do around thirty minutes of muscle training and run for an hour.
>Q: If I do muscle training with the same menu as Subaru, will I be able to reach the same level of performance?!
>A: You can!
>Q: On Earth, around what position would Subaru’s strength be?
>A: Out of those not in after-school club activities, he’d be one of the stronger ones; about that.
He does before he was isekai'd as well
>Naruto
I need you to leave these boards

They got "hit on" alright

I'm not a twink. I'd do fine.

This kills the lolimancer

He isn't bald so no he doesn't.

See
The 10km missing is what is stopping him from going bald

>Ran around the mansion carrying his daughterus and using his own body as a shield to block projectiles being fired from the assasins
>Pulled out 3 knives from his back and lost a limb and three fingers the in process
>Lost his daughteru via stray kukuri anyways even after blocking it with his arms
>With his last dying breaths he carries his daughteru's corpse to Rem's room so he can at least die beside his oni waifu
>Enters the room and gets told Rem's body got desecrated

Fuck Tappei give the man a break.

To look awesome in front of Rem-san

Wouldn't she hurt you for hurting her boyfriend?

>he works with old ladies who can bench 110 kg
are you a lumberjack?

1 rep does not count as benching 110 user give me at least 3 sets of 30

>3x30
ISHYGDDT

You pump iron till your arms are tired and pump more you faggot that's the only true way of getting /fit/

Dude saved her ass. She wouldn't turn on him just because an objectively desirable male beats him up (which ended up happening).

yes

rem is dense

dense!